A NEW ORDER FOR INVICTA

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='09 April 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1270859058' post='2254787']
I'm confused, is this a coup or a reformation?
[/quote]

Reading would be nice :P

It is mainly an announcement saying Invicta is chaning their name in game to: Regnum Invictorum but will continue to use Invicta to refer to themselves

then they actually posted the old news that they withdrew from Poseidon and downgraded to an MDoAP with UPN

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the name change and good luck moving forward.

In regards to Poseidon that was sad to see that happen, however, most of purple unity are still heavily tied together even with the changes in Poseidon.

Good luck on your journey Invicta and make sure you bring back some beer!

o/ Invicta
o/ Purple

[quote name='Trace' date='09 April 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1270860265' post='2254826']
Actions speak louder than words. Changing your name is not going to help public opinion much. That being said, I think the only place you guys can go is up.
[/quote]
But this is an action....
/nitpicknazi
;)

o/ Regnum Invictorum

The changes look like they'll give you a lot of fun RP possibilities. [img]http://209.85.12.227/12037/90/emo/en_guarde.gif[/img] [img]http://209.85.12.227/12037/90/emo/poet.gif[/img] [img]http://209.85.12.227/12037/90/emo/ride_horsey.gif[/img]

Good luck to our purple brothers!

It's good to see that you're trying to make some positive changes to your alliance. Hopefully, it will lead to better relations between Invicta and the rest of CN. It will take more than a name change, of course, but I know you are serious about trying to fix some things, so good luck.

Just to reiterate, "Regnum Invictorum" is the [i]full, official[/i] name. "Invicta" is still the standard short-form name and is wholly appropriate to use. [OOC]Many RL nations do this...

"La Republique Francaise" for "France"
"Bundesrepublik Deutschland" for "Germany"
"Rossiskaya Federatsiya" for "Russia"
"Confoederatio Helvetica" for "Switzerland"

...and so on.[/OOC] It would be rare to see those long forms used except in official diplomatic documents, etc. I don't expect people to use our full name in normal conversation. We will use it in official statements, documents, etc., of course. And for RP purposes we will mix it up with "Invicta" and "the Realm."

Edited by Jorost

I'm surprised and a bit sad to see you guys withdraw from Poseidon :( but I'm not really surprised to see you guys downgrade your MADP with UPN into an MDoAP. Also congrats on the "name change" and government structure change, although I really don't see any need for transferring AAs when sticking to Invicta would work.