GOONS Declaration of War

[quote name='Boogeyman657' date='09 April 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1270855524' post='2254730']
And what if I'm not tsk'ing at the fool that left OA? What are you going to do about it? :v:
[/quote]

Seeing as you're distancing yourself from them, not a thing. Carry on sir.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]<fw> Methrage:
<fw> accepting members of CSA will be considered an act of war
<fw> and will get your stupid $@! stomped.
<Methrage> lol
<fw> Call my bluff, I dare you.
<Methrage> Not up to me if they accept :P
<fw> The only reason the declaration of war wasn't on a bigger alliance was because FEAR hasn't given me a CB yet
<Methrage> also who needs someone to give them a CB
<Methrage> >.>
<fw> sardonic won't go for it if i dont have one
<fw> whatever you suck fyi[/quote]

Just to be clear the offer remains open.

Also I still have two defensive slots open, I dare GOONS to fill them if they aren't afraid of a damaging nuclear exchange.

Edit: I hope this counts as calling your bluff, or do you want me to actually get some of them to join before you'll attack? If any CSA members want to switch their AA to "The Citadel" to see if he'll follow up on his threat they are welcome to.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='09 April 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1270860179' post='2254821']
Seeing as you're distancing yourself from them, not a thing. Carry on sir.
[/quote]
Long ago. :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' date='09 April 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1270860367' post='2254827']
Just to be clear the offer remains open.

Also I still have two defensive slots open, I dare GOONS to fill them if they aren't afraid of a damaging nuclear exchange.

Edit: I hope this counts as calling your bluff, or do you want me to actually get some of them to join before you'll attack? If any CSA members want to switch their AA to "The Citadel" to see if he'll follow up on his threat they are welcome to.
[/quote]

Ahahaha best post all week.

[quote name='Methrage' date='09 April 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1270862697' post='2254879']
I hope that means it was more than a bluff.
[/quote]

You're so kawaii ~uguu

I wonder how cute you find this,

To: caleb27030 From: Methrage Date: 4/9/2010 8:56:41 PM

Subject: Foreign Aid Offer
Message: A foreign aid offer has been submitted by Methrage. Please review your Foreign Aid screen to accept or deny this foreign aid offer.

Maybe that will give them a better chance. :P

You're a rogue. As far as I'm aware it isn't in GOONS policy to recognize these one man alliances. If we decide to stomp you it will be with little fanfare and much violence.

Seems GOONS are now at war with a member of The Citadel, even if not me. GOONS should send peace offers to those wearing The Citadel AA by update tonight, any further attacks sent against nations wearing The Citadel AA will be considered an act of war against The Citadel.

Edited by Methrage

Yeah except no one cares about your canceled aid requests and microalliance.

Your triple post here tells me all that I need to know about the validation you so desperately seek.

Edited by Biazt

I've sent $3 Million and 2,000 Soldiers to the one who joined Citadel so he will be able to defend himself. They're not in my range, but others can do spy attacks and such on those attacking to screw up their defcon levels.

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 April 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1270873810' post='2255131']
I've sent $3 Million and 2,000 Soldiers to the one who joined Citadel so he will be able to defend himself. They're not in my range, but others can do spy attacks and such on those attacking to screw up their defcon levels.
[/quote]

I think I missed the part where this war involves you at all. Did your IRON declaration of war not get you enough attention? The desperation is a bit too transparent I'm afraid.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Biazt' date='10 April 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1270874050' post='2255138']
I think I missed the part where this war involves you at all. Did your IRON declaration of war not get you enough attention? A bit too transparent I'm afraid.
[/quote]
Your attacking a member of Citadel and one of your members seeked me out on IRC to make empty threats and be rude which you guys said was a golden leadership standard. That is how it involved me.

I don't respond well to threats or my members being attacked.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 April 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1270874140' post='2255141']
Your attacking a member of Citadel and one of your members seeked me out on IRC to make empty threats and be rude which you guys said was a golden leadership standard. That is how it involved me.
[/quote]

[img]http://forums.superherohype.com/images/smilies/55ms9.gif[/img]

My brain simply cannot form a coherent response to such a stupid post, I'm sorry.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Biazt' date='10 April 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1270874313' post='2255147']
[img]http://forums.superherohype.com/images/smilies/55ms9.gif[/img]

I can't form a coherent response to such a stupid post, sorry.
[/quote]
None of your posts are coherent anyways, so just keep going and nobody will be able to tell the difference.

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 April 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1270874418' post='2255150']
None of your posts are coherent anyways, so just keep going and nobody will be able to tell the difference.
[/quote]

Basically a 'no u' response then?

Thanks for playing.

[quote name='Biazt' date='10 April 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1270874603' post='2255153']
Basically a 'no u' response then?

Thanks for playing.
[/quote]
I think I do it better than you at least, but we can go all night. :P

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 April 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1270874737' post='2255158']
I think I do it better than you at least, but we can go all night. :P
[/quote]

The logs you like to throw about hurting your sensitive feelings are pretty hilarious considering this:

<pic removed for sensitivity>

:smug:

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Biazt' date='10 April 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1270874812' post='2255159']
:smug:
[/quote]
I don't care about feelings, he made a threat and guys didn't back it up when you were called out on it. I find that funnier than anything else.

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 April 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1270874959' post='2255162']
I don't care about feelings, he made a threat and guys didn't back it up when you were called out on it. I find that funnier than anything else.
[/quote]

I already told you; no one cares about you or your microalliance. fw (whoever that is) was just trolling you.

Edited by Biazt