GOONS Declaration of War

[quote name='Lamuella' date='15 April 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1271304913' post='2260916']
You know, simple text does not do the words of Methrage justice:

http://lamuella.podbean.com/2010/04/15/the-cybernations-players-present-the-thoughts-opinions-of-methrage/
[/quote]
I don't like the voice, gets overly dramatic on the wrong parts and sounds strange. Although wise words.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' date='15 April 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1271305134' post='2260920']
it's how you sound in my head, dude. Basically, I keep imagining you saying "they need to do way instain mother who kill thier babbys"
[/quote]
Well, I was done with this thread until PMs involving me started getting posted here. So I guess you guys would prefer this over any private communications,
[quote]
To: JamezBfod From: Methrage Date: 4/14/2010 9:39:25 PM

Subject: RE: The best deal you will get.

We agree to a state of peace between GOONS and Citadel, as well as agree to non-aggression towards each other for 3 months.[/quote]

Anyways that was my counter offer for peace to Jamez after he sent me his most recent terms, both found each other's offers unacceptable, so war is seems to be the only avenue left when I'm able to declare. I don't actually have anything against GOONS as a whole, I liked the old GOONS and don't really hate you guys, but I think a few members of GOONS do deserve a cycle of war on them.

[quote name='Methrage' date='14 April 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1271304290' post='2260905']
Your terms are unacceptable, you rejected the peace offer I offered involving no reps. Now that its clear peace isn't an option I'm just amazed how scared everyone in GOONS is declare on someone you are demanding surrender from and that I'm rejecting. You guys would have a better chance fighting me while I have these other 5 wars going with Gremlins and \m/, as they're nuke capable and have stronger nations than those that will be in range of me. If you guys really want me to stock up on nukes first and wait until my wars clear so I can easily declare on your tinier tech raiders with no resistance, that is cool as well.
[/quote]
To be fair 3 of the wars are against inactives, so they don't really count as giving GOONS a better chance, However your right that it would be wise to face you now as you have full aid slots and have probably less than $8 mil in warchest having recived about $10 mil (to fight gramlins)and bought a airforce while in a nuke war. the 3 inactives provide no funding and your success in ground attacks on Gerald is less than spectacular so your not gaining significant funds there. Unless you are getting a large amount of money from Shamshir I would guess that you will be running short on your ability to replace the lost troops/nukes.

[quote name='Supreme Emperor Daeg' date='15 April 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1271305828' post='2260932']
To be fair 3 of the wars are against inactives, so they don't really count as giving GOONS a better chance, However your right that it would be wise to face you now as you have full aid slots and have probably less than $8 mil in warchest having recived about $10 mil (to fight gramlins)and bought a airforce while in a nuke war. the 3 inactives provide no funding and your success in ground attacks on Gerald is less than spectacular so your not gaining significant funds there. Unless you are getting a large amount of money from Shamshir I would guess that you will be running short on your ability to replace the lost troops/nukes.
[/quote]
Out of the 3 inactive, they'll come back to their computer for attacks every few days. You're right though that hitting me now would give GOONS their best shot they would have in a while. I'm not even stocked up on nukes which I would be stocked first if they wait until I use an offensive.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='15 April 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1271306027' post='2260936']
GOONS is already aware of most of the above. We're mostly curious as to how long we can keep Methrage talking.
[/quote]
As long as you guys keep talking about me bumping the thread for me or it gets locked for straying way off topic. Is this thread about me or was their some other topic at some point...

Edited by Methrage