GOONS Declaration of War

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' date='09 April 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1270866559' post='2254967']
Umar can join Citadel if he wants, the rest of you are so pathetic with your empty threats and only declaring on alliances without a chance to fight back you're not worth my time.
[/quote]

Remember when you retired? I think it's about time you get back to that.

[quote name='LenKu' date='10 April 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1270921465' post='2255643']
Awwww, now Methrage's alliance is back down to one :(
[/quote]
Doesn't really matter to me, what you guys showed here is you can't back up the most simple threats. It seems when you guys tell someone not to call your bluff its because you can't back them anyways.

Edit: If mods deleted my alliance mate and he didn't vanish on his own thats messed up imo, seems he's gone completely.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 April 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1270928433' post='2255720']
Doesn't really matter to me, what you guys showed here is you can't back up the most simple threats. It seems when you guys tell someone not to call your bluff its because you can't back them anyways.
[/quote]
GOONS has a very refined and sophisticated metric that we utilize to calculate whether or not any sort of action will procure a suitable amount of entertainment for the amount of effort involved in executing said action. Not only do you not pass the metric, you are being incredibly entertaining without us even lifting a finger. ^_^

If the one who switched his AA to The Citadel got deleted now I feel I wasted my money on the thing. He planned to stick around as far as I knew, strange to wake up he's gone.

Since the foreign aid deal disappeared where I sent him $3 million and 2,000 soldiers disappeared I should get that back, but I didn't.

Edited by Methrage

Once the aid is accepted it goes to him. If his nation is gone, it's all gone. You get nothing back.

You have no moral authority here. I'm not sure you understand how war and politics work around here. Please keep talking while we get more popcorn.

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='10 April 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1270931551' post='2255769']
Once the aid is accepted it goes to him. If his nation is gone, it's all gone. You get nothing back.

You have no moral authority here. I'm not sure you understand how war and politics work around here. Please keep talking while we get more popcorn.
[/quote]
Since the nation we were talking about got himself deleted with words due to losing his temper with you guys there is nothing to talk about.

You aided someone GOONS was at war with and rubbed it in our faces with inexplicable smugness. There isn't much fanfare, but your actions have been noted. You will have our response in due time.

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='10 April 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1270933016' post='2255787']
You aided someone GOONS was at war with and rubbed it in our faces with inexplicable smugness. There isn't much fanfare, but your actions have been noted. You will have our response in due time.
[/quote]
Good to know the $3 Million wasn't a complete waste, I still have those 2 defensive slots open.

Oh boy this war was some good fun. They're down to two members and the rest have either deltree'ed or moved on to other alliances even while we're attacking them.

[quote name='Hidraca' date='11 April 2010 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1271004307' post='2256397']
Oh boy this war was some good fun. They're down to two members and the rest have either deltree'ed or moved on to other alliances even while we're attacking them.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So you made them give up and quit. Woo hoo. Go celebrate. It'll probably one of the few accomplishments in your sad, sorry, pathetic existence. Unlike GOONS, I do not have bully the weak in order to feel important. I am content with my own superiority, and it is for that reason I have been able to rise above you all and become the hero I am today, admired by all.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 April 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1271008951' post='2256440']
[color="#0000FF"]So you made them give up and quit. Woo hoo. Go celebrate. It'll probably one of the few accomplishments in your sad, sorry, pathetic existence. Unlike GOONS, I do not have bully the weak in order to feel important. [b]I am content with my own superiority, and it is for that reason I have been able to rise above you all and become the hero I am today, admired by all.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Sorry, all I got from that post was ME, ME and ME, hey look at ME, HEY LOOK AT ME GUYS, I'm important, You always seem to find new ways of making yourself look stupid.

The Bolded part made me laugh more than the rest of the verbal Diarrhea you spew.

Hey Goons, enjoying the target practice?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 April 2010 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1271008951' post='2256440']
[color="#0000FF"]So you made them give up and quit. Woo hoo. Go celebrate. It'll probably one of the few accomplishments in your sad, sorry, pathetic existence. Unlike GOONS, I do not have bully the weak in order to feel important. I am content with my own superiority, and it is for that reason I have been able to rise above you all and become the hero I am today, admired by all.[/color]
[/quote]
I don't think anyone quit - just either switched AA or removed from Bob by the almighty Admin, his wisdom be divine.

Also welcome to the thread RV, I was wondering when you were going to show up.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='11 April 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1271009454' post='2256442']
Sorry, all I got from that post was ME, ME and ME, hey look at ME, HEY LOOK AT ME GUYS, I'm important, You always seem to find new ways of making yourself look stupid.

The Bolded part made me laugh more than the rest of the verbal Diarrhea you spew.

Hey Goons, enjoying the target practice?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You have the gall to call me stupid? I do not believe that I am the member of the sub-par alliance that is incapable of saying anything that is not related to intimate body parts or functions. For reference, see the comment you just made about diarrhea as well as your buddy's calling Invicta a rectum. If I didn't know any better I would say you were all in middle school.

But yes, you are quite correct. This about neither myself nor you. This is about GOONS. And speaking of GOONS I demand to see evidence of any wrongdoing on the part of the CSA. Furthermore I demand to know why the nations aided were on your EoG list to begin with. Unless I see any evidence of wrongdoing on their part I will have to assume they are being targeted for petty reasons, such as fighting back against unwarranted aggression in what you call "tech raids," and I would not put that below an alliance of petty cowards and bullies such as GOONS. Unless proven otherwise that is what is going on here, and thus CSA was correct in aiding them against evil. As such, I will be making my complaints known. I plan to protest heavily and loudly.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 April 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1271014154' post='2256503']
[color="#0000FF"]You have the gall to call me stupid? I do not believe that I am the member of the sub-par alliance that is incapable of saying anything that is not related to intimate body parts or functions. For reference, see the comment you just made about diarrhea as well as your buddy's calling Invicta a rectum. If I didn't know any better I would say you were all in middle school.

But yes, you are quite correct. This about neither myself nor you. This is about GOONS. And speaking of GOONS I demand to see evidence of any wrongdoing on the part of the CSA. Furthermore I demand to know why the nations aided were on your EoG list to begin with. Unless I see any evidence of wrongdoing on their part I will have to assume they are being targeted for petty reasons, such as fighting back against unwarranted aggression in what you call "tech raids," and I would not put that below an alliance of petty cowards and bullies such as GOONS. Unless proven otherwise that is what is going on here, and thus CSA was correct in aiding them against evil. As such, I will be making my complaints known. I plan to protest heavily and loudly.[/color]
[/quote]

Oh RV, you are my favorite poster.

Never change.

Ahh the classic retort of your alliance sucks, lol, truly awesome. And yes I will stand by my view of you're stupid. My buddy? I think not, considering I have never spoken or conversed with the person that said that, did you figure that one out yourself? Try harder, other than meh your alliance sucks or you're in middle school, you are weak sauce ;) and stupid :awesome:

Try harder next time son.

I don't think you're in any position to demand ;)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 April 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1271014154' post='2256503']
Words
[/quote]

Mister Rukunu has been an Enemy of Goon for a while now.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/vywj7p.gif[/IMG]

There is no fault with Goons' actions here. They have handled it with what any alliance does when faced with similar actions.Tried to settle it diplomatically, met intransigence and then declared war.The size of your opponent does not matter given the above.

Edited by Yggdrazil

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='11 April 2010 - 02:29 PM' timestamp='1271014154' post='2256503']
[color="#0000FF"]Unless I see any evidence of wrongdoing on their part I will have to assume they are being targeted for petty reasons, such as fighting back against unwarranted aggression in what you call "tech raids," and I would not put that below an alliance of petty cowards and bullies such as GOONS.[/color]
[/quote]

I like tech raiding because I get something for nothing. B-)