An Announcement From the Indigo Plateau

[quote name='James Maximus' date='09 April 2010 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1270781494' post='2253822']
I really hope you guys succeed, best of luck.

[b][color="#FF0000"]*James Maximus goes off to find his GBC and blue version[/color][/b]
[/quote]
[center]"We meet again, Squirtle. It has been a long time."

[img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6979/thesquirtlesquadbyredfl.jpg[/img][/center]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nintenderek' date='09 April 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1270830622' post='2254371']
My only disappointment is that this wasn't announced sooner. There was a day much better for this announcement a couple of weeks when I dunno, a pokemon game was released

Besides that, pretty epic.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more that there was indeed a better day to announce, but I think my thought is different from yours because the original planned date for this was February 1st. Then we all got sucked into our obligations with our alliances for the war, and then we waited for the war to end before we announced, because some of our members were still tied up with the war.

[quote name='Centurius' date='09 April 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1270836860' post='2254458']
Good to see this finally done Gairyuki, you know NV is open for you if you need anything.
[/quote]
He's right, we couldn't ask for better protectors or friends.

[quote name='Centurius' date='09 April 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1270836860' post='2254458']
Good to see this finally done Gairyuki, you know NV is open for you if you need anything.
[/quote]

I can assure you, Centurius, that TIP is well aware of the solid group of people in Nueva Vida. ;)

Thanks for the support, everyone.