Dispatch from Greenland Republic

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080106140830/cybernations/images/e/ed/GR-Flag-New02-Final1.gif[/img][/center]

For the first time since I informally unconstitutionally illegally put elections on hold at the beginning of the TOP war, Greenland Republic has a rightfully elected government through a fair elective and suitably rigged election process.

To that end, I present the eleventhirteenth fairly elected government of Greenland Republic:

Archon: Ilselu1 :huh:
Vice-Archon: Shamedmonkey :((
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Cripple :gag:
Minister of Defence: Bart :v:
Minister of Finance: St Heliers :facepalm:
Minister of the Interior: Sande :frantic:
Minister of Trains: Drai :psyduck:
Admiral of the Iceberg Flotilla: Electron Sponge :smug:

*added flag for posterity*

Edited by ilselu1

[quote name='ilselu1' date='08 April 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1270739767' post='2253097']
Yes, my brother gn0xious mysteriously developed a RL, and has taken an advisory shadow gov seat, in the Archon's bathroom...
[/quote]

I read that as "in Archon's bathroom" and got positively [s]aroused[/s] creeped out.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='08 April 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1270741621' post='2253124']
I read that as "in Archon's bathroom" and got positively [s]aroused[/s] creeped out.
[/quote]

:lol1: I'm sure gn0x felt the same...

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='08 April 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1270741621' post='2253124']
[/quote]

It's ok Archon, you don't have to hide your true feelings anymore. :awesome:

Congrats to the new GR gov, may you serve your alliance well. :)

[quote name='paulpig' date='08 April 2010 - 07:15 AM' timestamp='1270739697' post='2253092']
This govt has a lack of Gn0x.

I loves GR! :wub:
[/quote]
<3
other duties have more of my attention. i felt it unfair to GR to try and run again, before i could dedicate the proper time in gov.
:wub: Avalanche

Gratz to all those elected!
Shame on shamed!
Bad ilselu1 for illegally and unconstitutionally putting elections on hold, regardless if i supported your actions!

o/ GR

edit: and a late o/ peace!

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='08 April 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1270741621' post='2253124']
[/quote]
well, i didn't here you complaining when i opened the door for you. just go back to pretending you don't know and everything will be fine... also stop using our Archon's bathroom!

Edited by Gn0xious Jr