To Whoever Cares

On December 31, as some of you may know, I created an alliance. Now, a little over 4 months later, I feel that I should solemnly inform you that this is the last post that I will make as the First Prime of the UCAE. This decision was not easy. But I feel that since nobody has joined in the last 4 months, nobody will. As of this moment, the UCAE is disbanded, and exists in name only. I have joined an alliance that I feel will accomplish the mission of the UCAE. I only hope that while it was in existence, the UCAE somehow did some good on Planet Bob.

Congrats.. but I think "the Citadel" Methrage was tied with you for smallest Alliance (nation) :)

Best of luck in your new alliance.. may you find what you are looking for. Starting an alliance by yourself is the most difficult because you are essentially doing the work of 5-10 ppl.

oo/

[quote name='deathcat' date='07 April 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1270689103' post='2252442']
Congrats.. but I think "the Citadel" Methrage was tied with you for smallest Alliance (nation) :)

Best of luck in your new alliance.. may you find what you are looking for. Starting an alliance by yourself is the most difficult because you are essentially doing the work of 5-10 ppl.

oo/
[/quote]

No I doubt the Citadel had one member. o/ tPE

[quote name='deathcat' date='07 April 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1270689103' post='2252442']

oo/
[/quote]
Except the one nation in Citadel is more than 6 times his size and has 24 wonders, but we'd tie if we're just looking at nation amount.

Edit: Although we had two for a little bit and many hold honorary type positions that don't require flying the AA.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Sir Exodus' date='07 April 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1270698926' post='2252693']
AT least your alliance lasted longer than mine... "why does every alliance i join disband" lasted for 8 days.
[/quote]

because I rescued you and brought you to USCN.

Also, yeah too bad it didn't work out for UCAE...

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 April 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1270691345' post='2252506']
Except the one nation in Citadel is more than 6 times his size and has 24 wonders, but we'd tie if we're just looking at nation amount.

Edit: Although we had two for a little bit and many hold honorary type positions that don't require flying the AA.
[/quote]

Definitely not a knock Methrage.. and yes.. I was referring to numbers.. not size ;).. cause I hear "size doesn't matter" :P

[quote name='Sir Exodus' date='07 April 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1270698926' post='2252693']
AT least your alliance lasted longer than mine... "why does every alliance i join disband" lasted for 8 days.
[/quote]

With a name like Exodus.. perhaps you just seem to give the wrong impression to current membership.. as in viewing it as a "directive" vs your wish to convey a welcoming message.. I suggest a name change to "Sir Hey guys! Whatcha Doing?" :P hehe

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='08 April 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1270700162' post='2252722']
methinks citadel and UCAE should merge ;)
[/quote]
I would be open to the idea of merging with another alliance and giving gov positions to those who join.