1000 Days

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know anything about you guys other than that you had NPKJI (stole him back :3) when I joined you in 08, now I cannot get enough of you guys, even if I can't seem to stay in the alliance for more than a couple of months at a time. You'll always be one of my top faves <3

[quote name='My Name Is Romance' date='07 April 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1270688550' post='2252411']
1000? I see some of your members seniority are above 1000 one of them over by 300 days. But congratulations none the less.
[/quote]
Seniority was implemented after MK was founded. All nations that existed on that AA before the date that the Seniority indicator was invented had their seniority numbers set to the day that their nations were created.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='07 April 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1270690668' post='2252490']
Man, I remember getting scolded in back channels from certain allies for even [i]speaking[/i] to you all. Back when most of the world figured your demise was just another war away.
[/quote]
I remember that when I was in NATO. Any talk of an MK-NATO treaty was quickly poopooed by tC's other alliances.

[b]Happy 1000 days, MK, and enjoy your Sanction. You've certainly earned it. [/b]

Congratulations, MK. You've certainly earned it through blood, sweat, and tears (IC of course :P). I still recall the leadup to NoCB and seeing Trace as a regular presence in the joint channels. (Was CCC's MoD back then.)

Enjoy the :smug:

Congrats on the sanction guys.

Also, thank you for standing by us for the past 3 years. When I first joined this game, you were always there to do tech deals, provide guides, and get us on our feet. You really helped create a home for =LOST= in CN, and it has been a privilege bleeding NS and infra with you.

o/ our new MK Overlords!