1000 Days

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='08 April 2010 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1270688883' post='2252428']
/me blushes.

You sure know how to sweet talk a Princess. :blush:
[/quote]
Glad you liked it.

A princess and a whore, every mans dream,....we will get along nicely :ehm:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see a quiet alliance that keeps to themselves sanctioned for once. I for one am tired of alliances spamming the OWF with their constant blitzes of memes, and to see an alliance that would never even think of doing this around the corner from a sanction is very refreshing too say the least.

"Lead two coalitions"
Respectfully disagree.

Congratulations though, you do deserve this in celebration; those are some good accomplishments. I told Continuum Feb of 08 you'd be powerful and they laughed at me. I remember helping MK with their Nowedge problems. Good luck and much respect to your accomplishments.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='08 April 2010 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1270688322' post='2252398']
Congratulations, MK.

Which alliance will you disband first?
[/quote]
Vanguard. :awesome:

Long live the smugness. [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/smugmk.gif[/img]

[quote name='der_ko' date='07 April 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1270690253' post='2252477']
Vanguard. :awesome:

Long live the smugness. [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/smugmk.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Don't be mad that Real Vanguard is a much better team than MK Dons. :awesome:

Man, I remember getting scolded in back channels from certain allies for even [i]speaking[/i] to you all. Back when most of the world figured your demise was just another war away.

How things have changed.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='08 April 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1270690420' post='2252482']
I counter your smug with my smug [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/467/nsosmugsmall.png[/img].
[/quote]
Roll NSO.

Perhaps the hardest fought 1000 days of any alliance.

This is a day I thought would never come for you guys. I am glad you achieved it and I am proud of the time and work I put in to keep us 1 step ahead of those who tried to destroy us at every turn.

Enjoy your smug, it is well earned.

congrats on 1000 days...one of these days i'll make it over to your forums...ive heard, ah, let's say, interesting things about them :rolleyes:

It's been a very fun ride, all 854 days that I've been a part of it.

I will admit, I never expected us to get this far. I joined MK a few days after I joined CN, and decided I'd just ride with it until we inevitably met our fate - die in a blaze of nuclear fire, crushed by the NPO (sounded strangely appealing). I figured I'd have plenty of time to check out other alliances once MK would be obliterated.

Thanks for ruining my exploration plans, guys. :mad: