1000 Days

[center][img]http://thecastlehall.com/mkflag.png[/img][/center]

1000 days. It has been a long, hard journey. This is an alliance that was told it would die many times over, having formed in a day and age where alliances *were* disbanded or threatened with eternal war. In fact, we were once told we would be relegated to the dustbin of history for having the audacity to use nukes against a massive alliance trying to destroy us (I would like to note that the speaker of that quote has since been relegated to said dustbin). We've evened up our record in global wars, we've helped forge one of the most successful alliance blocs in the history of this world, and most importantly we have made our distinctive mark. And now I can add to that list that we have achieved a sanction, and as we continue to rebuild and consolidate, we will strengthen our grasp on it.

Normally I wouldn't bother, but a certain statistically-minded gopher told me that we achieved this feat on our 1000th day, so I thought it would be appropriate to break out a little bit of smug. We've survived savage assaults from the world's #1 alliance - twice. And we've helped lead coalitions that have defeated that alliance - twice. So I think it's safe to say we're here to stay. Our smug will live on (and blot out the sun, etc), and frankly, I'm looking forward to another 1000 days of Mushroom Kingdom. Don't worry if that thought just sent a shiver down your spine - you're not the only one.

Archon
King of the Mushroom Kingdom

P.S. - You'll see what pip and flag we submit when the time comes.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='My Name Is Romance' date='07 April 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1270688550' post='2252411']
1000? I see some of your members seniority are above 1000 one of them over by 300 days. But congratulations none the less.
[/quote]

The member seniority was grandfathered when it was created to the nation age.