Molon Labe

The "poor little innocent me" act doesn't fit you well, little buddy. Unlike you, we actually keep records of these things. Screenshots too!

Here you can see the $3M that you accepted from Buno that you state you rejected - See where it says "Approved"?

10 days later when the tech was due you then deleted the deal from your list and hoped the evidence was gone. Nope!

Does that refresh your memory?

[img]http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx128/natmat1/Cyber%20Nations/Psych/Psych_aid_screen_11_21_12.jpg[/img]

Edited by The Shoveler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Psych' timestamp='1354320252' post='3058733']
thats really good forgery. how did you do it? Photoshop? Good job. Looks real. But dont be fooled. It should say rejected. A little replacement? Nice.
[/quote]
to the screenshot

[quote name='Psych' timestamp='1354320252' post='3058733']
thats really good forgery. how did you do it? Photoshop? Good job. Looks real. But dont be fooled. It should say rejected. A little replacement? Nice.
[/quote]
I know!
I couldn't believe it either, but that really is an actual bacon sundae.

[size=4]what im supposed to say: [color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]"I Psych, admit to taking Buno's money and not sending his tech when it was due. I also admit to having lied about not owing Buno tech when confronted with evidence to the contrary. I do hereby apologize to Buno and all the members of Molon Labe Alliance for the above misdeeds, as well as for posting false and insulting statements in their Cyber Nations recruitment thread."[/font][/color]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]what I want to be really said: : "I psych, [/font][/color][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]admit to taking Buno's money and not sending his tech when it was due, i did not know that i owed him tech. I thought I rejected the money. I was not shown the screenshots until a week after the whole mess. I apologize to Buno. peace out[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Psych

[quote name='Psych' timestamp='1354560719' post='3060044']
but he is settling peace. u prob. have no role in this, !@#$%*.
[/quote]

Watch your language, young children shouldn't talk like that. It is not his peace to settle. Your bad behavior got you into this mess without his help,

You have been given peace terms, based on your continued belligerent behavior it seems you would like to play war some more. Hope that goes well for you.