The German Empire Presents...

[center][img]http://forums.thegermanempire.net/public/style_extra/ministries/imperial_announcement.png[/img][/center]

Greetings, citizens of Planet Bob. I come before you today to announce that The German Empire will be taking The Prussian Empire under our wing. They're a good bunch of guys, and I look forward to what they can and will accomplish in the future.

[IMG]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/Adam_Suttler/SigAuben.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/Adam_Suttler/Auben.png[/IMG]

[quote][center][u][size="5"]The Treaty of Danzig[/size][/u]
[IMG]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/Adam_Suttler/TGEFlag-1.png[/IMG] [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b9/Flag_of_Prussia_1892-1918.svg/300px-Flag_of_Prussia_1892-1918.svg.png[/img]

[center][i][b]Preamble[/b][/i][/center]

The German Empire and The Prussian Empire, henceforth known as TGE and tPE, have decided to come to an agreement of Protection. The German Empire hereby pledges to provide protection and aid, be it financial, military or verbal, as well as a healthy and secure environment in which The Prussian Empire may grow and prosper.

[b]Article I - Sovereignty[/b]

The German Empire and The Prussian Empire shall both recognize each other as separate and sovereign entities. TGE is willing to give advice to tPE, but the application of said advice is entirely up to the leadership of tPE.

[b]Article II - Relations[/b]

The German Empire and The Prussian Empire shall refrain from committing any act of aggression toward one another. Acts of aggression are defined as spying, in game attacks, and character attacks. TGE and tPE agree to a mutual respect toward one another in all forms of communication. Any breach of Article II happens then both parties shall agree to talks to smooth out the conflict.

[b]Article III - Protection[/b]

The German Empire has chosen to offer protection to The Prussian Empire and will defend The Prussian Empire, should tPE come under attack. The Prussian Empire has the option to come to the aid of TGE in battle, should TGE feel that tPE is prepared and wishes to do so.

[b]Article IV - Diplomacy and Arbitration[/b]

TGE will mediate and negotiate on tPE's behalf, should tPE find themselves at odds with any foreign alliance. TGE will act as an arbitrator and attempt to negotiate terms. Should talks fail, and tPE come under fire, Article III will be enacted.

[b]Article V - Training, Economic Stimulus, and Guidance[/b]

TGE will provide tPE with any and all of their educational materials under the condition that these materials remain inside of tPE and TGE's view and are not distributed elsewhere. Should the economy of tPE struggle, TGE shall provide economic stimulus to tPE's economy if be by tech deals or aid. TGE shall also act as a mentor to tPE, giving advice and guidance where needed.

[b]Article VI - Intelligence[/b]

Should either party come across information that presents any threat toward the other party, this information will be shared. The source of said information does not need to be disclosed.

[b]Article VII - Upgrading[/b]

Should tPE wish to upgrade this agreement and TGE deems them to be ready to do so, this agreement may be upgraded to a level that both parties deem suitable.

[b]Article IX - Cancellation[/b]

Should either party feel that this agreement is no longer of benefit, notice of 48 hours may be given to terminate this agreement, except when the countersigned has violated Article II.

[b]Signed on Behalf of The German Empire:[/b]

[i]His Imperial Majesty,[/i] President Chris
[i]His Excellency, The Chancellor,[/i] Karl August von Hardernberg
[i]His Excellency, The Minister of Foreign Affairs,[/i] Adam Suttler
[i]His Excellency, The Minister of War,[/i] Nils von Leipzig

[b]Signed on Behalf of The Prussian Empire:[/b]

[i]Kaiser of The Prussian Empire, [/i]Thedarklordjay
[i]His Excellency, The Imperial Regent, o[/i]OoMidooOo
[i]His Excellency, The Minister of War, [/i]Bige142
[i]His Excellency,[/i] [i]The Minister of Foreign Affairs, [/i]Stormtrident[/center][/quote]

Another fail treaty posted.

Lets take an alliance that is ran by a newb who has betrayed an alliance, an alliance that dropped ADI after like a day, and than is being raided massivly by GOONS.... Did anything smart come from this?

Edited by IronMan17

[quote name='Karl I' date='06 April 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1270610185' post='2251152']
So TGE is a Protectorate of 3 alliances now?! :unsure: GL with all of that - cuz you'll need it!! :rolleyes:
[/quote]
(foreshadowing?) well now lets not be mean.....who am i kidding.........seriously

[quote name='IronMan17' date='06 April 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1270605460' post='2251055']
Another fail treaty posted.

Lets take an alliance that is ran by a newb who has betrayed an alliance, an alliance that dropped ADI after like a day, and than is being raided massivly by GOONS.... Did anything smart come from this?
[/quote]

Who did I betray?

[quote name='thedarklordjay' date='07 April 2010 - 04:31 AM' timestamp='1270611067' post='2251182']
Who did I betray?
[/quote]

I think he meant Mido.

Anyway, you guys know you are being raided right? might be helpfull to ask that alliance you are a protectorate of to .. i dunno.. help out or something?

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' date='07 April 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1270670120' post='2251962']
oh btw adam .

you put the wrong flag :P .

[img]http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/14/98/84/50/flag11.png[/img]

This is our flag ;)
[/quote]
He was probably confused with the last Prussian Empire TGE annexed.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='07 April 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1270687028' post='2252356']
I await the notice of dissolution and merger.
[/quote]

TGE has pretty stayed alive this long by eating it protectorates and they have eaten the Prussians at least twice. I do not think you will have long to wait.

[quote name='Nemhauser' date='07 April 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1270675852' post='2252097']
He was probably confused with the last Prussian Empire TGE annexed.
[/quote]

I'm not gonna lie, I thought this too.

Good luck staying alive. You might want to read up on other previous Prussian alliances (that had treaties with TGE nonetheless) and see how they turned out. You won't be any different. :P