Nation Help

Spidy

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a friends nation put in some sort of protected mode, or temporarily suspended (so he won't get attacked). he was just in a major accident and is currently in a coma. he will (obviously) be unable to check/maintain his nation or give his password to anyone to "sit" it. is there anything that can be done? his nation is Khanfire of Khanfire. if you want others to provide verification, you could ask thepunk of thepunk, as he also knows Khanfire in real life. Thank you for any help you can give.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a friends nation put in some sort of protected mode, or temporarily suspended (so he won't get attacked). he was just in a major accident and is currently in a coma. he will (obviously) be unable to check/maintain his nation or give his password to anyone to "sit" it. is there anything that can be done? his nation is Khanfire of Khanfire. if you want others to provide verification, you could ask thepunk of thepunk, as he also knows Khanfire in real life. Thank you for any help you can give.

Read Me!

Moved and warned.