Is your alliance the best? Tell me why and win 9m

NEMESIS! I am the youngest member of the alliance at 17 but the majority of the membership is 23-40 and I think like 1 to 3, 50-60 year olds. Most of the people in the alliance have served in various other alliance's governments before coming to Nemesis. We are a laid-back alliance and preserve the rights to free speech. Everything that concerns the alliance is put in a topic to inform the members before the government comes to a conclusion. Any member is allowed to run for a government position and is encouraged that everyone does. We are small enough to were you will not be a faceless member; we will instead, get to know you and make a true friendship. That is the secret behind the warmth and camaraderie you can feel as a member of our alliance. Yet, we are large enough to hold our own as you can see from our astounding war records. Any member of the alliance would gladly sacrifice anything for another member. Actually, one of our members sold 2300 infrastructure just to get back at a rogue that attacked a younger member. All of this is just a fraction of the reasons you should join Nemesis. I cannot say all of the benefits for joining Nemesis because I prefer to not have Arthritis.

Join Nemesis, you won't regret it.

http://www.cn-nemesis.net/index.php

Edited by Crazy Crazy

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' date='08 June 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1276025366' post='2329059']
EDIT: woot! followed a gravedig. nvmd
[/quote]

Surely you weren't going to tell him NATO were the best anyway, were you?