Flavne..
Flay
Shom de nomm
Ma-lun des
Dwondi.
Dwwoondi
Alas sharum du koos
Shaley koot-tum.

[quote name='Denial' date='05 April 2010 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1270441669' post='2248539']
As for TOP, IRON, Purple & friends, I imagine we'll be seeing you all again in a few months' time when your pied piper in Red returns to the political arena.
[/quote]

Why? I thought we were friends now. Did you find our tech rotten or something?

[quote name='Lord of Destruction' date='05 April 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1270442277' post='2248566']
Quite honestly, anyone who claims these reps are unjust, "draconian" or harsh simply cannot do math.

Take a look at TOPs... If they do 40k a month, it'll take them 6.5 months. That's still ahead of schedule. There's a lot of leeway in these reps.
[/quote]
You do understand that the highest number ever asked of an alliance is 29,166 units of tech per month, from the NPO? You also do understand that you're already asking us to pay 33,750 units of technology per month, after two months of very tough warfare?

Just pointing it out. Someone can easily call these terms as unjust, draconian and/or harsh.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='05 April 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1270442167' post='2248562']
Hi. Surely you shouldn't be worrying about us already, you and SF just secured your political dominance for the foreseeable future. Enjoy your time at the top, it's good to be king.
[/quote]
There is no politically dominant group within the current Cyberverse. In no way could Super Friends or Complaints & Grievances enforce their will upon the remainder of the Cyberverse as would be possible by a truly dominant or hegemonic group. As for Complaints & Grievances specifically, this war was damaging despite our decisive victory, and the reparations do not cover even half the cost of the war of aggression that TOP & IRON brought to our gates. Nor do these surrender terms in any way prevent the normal operations of any of the defeated parties; they each have generous timeframes to pay off a small portion of their remaining technology, and do not suffer any limitations on their foreign policy or military affairs.

[quote name='Denial' date='05 April 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1270442133' post='2248560']
Right, because the New Pacific Order [i]attacking[/i] alliances and then extracting technology is the exact same as Complaints & Grievances being pre-emptively attacked and demanding reparations for damage inflicted. Reparations, by [i]their very definition[/i], were in order here.
[/quote]

Pre-Emptively attacked to me, means C&G was plotting to attack TOP, IRON, and their friends, but were beat to the punch. When the numbers are against you, you do what you can to even the odds. So what if C&G would of gotten the first punch and demanded tech that would be bad?? But since someone out smarted them and got the first lick, its Okay to extort tech and money and such.. specially for the bandwagon alliances in the war.. I think I understand now.

glad to finally have peace. much respect to TORN and DAWN as well. had a blast fighting ya'll. The only thing i was disappointed about this war is that TORN and DAWN did not ZI me. :( i was down to only 21 infra too.

[quote name='Letum' date='05 April 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1270442398' post='2248574']
Why? I thought we were friends now. Did you find our tech rotten or something?
[/quote]
Letum we are the best of friends, I hope we haven't given each other any wrong ideas to suggest anything to the contrary!

MK/NPO MADP '10

[quote name='Lord of Destruction' date='05 April 2010 - 05:38 AM' timestamp='1270442277' post='2248566']
Quite honestly, anyone who claims these reps are unjust, "draconian" or harsh simply cannot do math.

Take a look at TOPs... If they do 40k a month, it'll take them 6.5 months. That's still ahead of schedule. There's a lot of leeway in these reps.
[/quote]

These are the second highest reparations only second to those asked of Pacifica.

Perhaps TOP/IRON/TSO and co. deserved these high prices due to their preemptive strike but to say these terms aren't harsh or draconian when you've extracted the largest amount of monetary reparations since ever. Many of you are in Denial over it, but we can still see things unbiased enough to know that these terms are far from "light."

[quote name='CloudGT4' date='05 April 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1270442604' post='2248586']
Pre-Emptively attacked to me, means C&G was plotting to attack TOP, IRON, and their friends, but were beat to the punch. When the numbers are against you, you do what you can to even the odds. So what if C&G would of gotten the first punch and demanded tech that would be bad?? But since someone out smarted them and got the first lick, its Okay to extort tech and money and such.. specially for the bandwagon alliances in the war.. I think I understand now.
[/quote]

C&G had no intentions of attacking TOP, IRON, and co. You've been fed too much propaganda, mate.

[quote name='CloudGT4' date='05 April 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1270442604' post='2248586']
[/quote]
Are you and shahenshah having a private competition to see who can post the most nonsensical, idiotic commentary within the month of April?

[quote name='CloudGT4' date='04 April 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1270442604' post='2248586']
Pre-Emptively attacked to me, means C&G was plotting to attack TOP, IRON, and their friends, but were beat to the punch.*** When the numbers are against you, you do what you can to even the odds. So what if C&G would of gotten the first punch and demanded tech that would be bad?? But since someone out smarted them and got the first lick, its Okay to extort tech and money and such.. specially for the bandwagon alliances in the war.. I think I understand now.
[/quote]

***"plotting" to defend their allies is more accurate.

Also, this is not extortion. I find it amusing how quickly everyone has forgotten the way this all used to go down.

[quote name='Denial' date='04 April 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1270442733' post='2248596']
Are you and shahenshah having a private competition to see who can post the most nonsensical, idiotic commentary within the month of April?
[/quote]

Don't say his name, you'll get his attention and then BAM! ... shahenshah post. :(

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 April 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1270442705' post='2248592']
These are the second highest reparations only second to those asked of Pacifica.

Perhaps TOP/IRON/TSO and co. deserved these high prices due to their preemptive strike but to say these terms aren't harsh or draconian when you've extracted the largest amount of monetary reparations since ever. Many of you are in Denial over it, but we can still see things unbiased enough to know that these terms are far from "light."
[/quote]
And TOP are in a better position to pay off the reps than the NPO were/are.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='05 April 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1270442474' post='2248578']
You do understand that the highest number ever asked of an alliance is 29,166 units of tech per month, from the NPO? You also do understand that you're already asking us to pay 33,750 units of technology per month, after two months of very tough warfare?

Just pointing it out. Someone can easily call these terms as unjust, draconian and/or harsh.
[/quote]

Harsh? Yes. Draconian? Maybe.

There is no argument for unjust. You made your bed when you declared pre-emptively on the Complaints and Grievances Union, and now you lie in it.

Took long enough. Congratulations all around on achieving peace.

[quote name='Stewartusf' date='05 April 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1270442390' post='2248573']
Would like to point out the war lasted 69 days.
[/quote]

I believe GRL also peaked at 69.

[quote name='Banksy' date='05 April 2010 - 05:48 AM' timestamp='1270442865' post='2248607']
And TOP are in a better position to pay off the reps than the NPO were/are.
[/quote]

I never said it was as bad, I said it is the second worst only second to the reparations handed down to the NPO.

o7 CnG, Athens, GATO, and everyone else that fought in the defense of ODN and her sister alliances.

To IRON, considering you were the only alliance I could actually target, it was a good fight. Mad props to that special rogue (whose name I forgot) that fed me a few nukes. That was one fun battle.

To all the rest, I wish I could of targetted you all. I heard some of you were vicious warriors.