The Easter Sunday Accords

[quote name='fallin' date='06 April 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1270589809' post='2250732']
I'm more inclined to hold a neutral stance but I can see where you're coming from. You'll keep your assumptions, I'll keep mine. My triumvirate, in their time and grace when they do say something, will prove either one of us wrong. Deal.
[/quote]

heh sounds like a deal

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fallin' date='06 April 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1270589565' post='2250724']
I note that my government hasn't made any public statement on our stance regarding the Gramlins affair. I think it would be presumptous to assume MHA policy falls one way or another before we've actually said anything.
[/quote]

Well until we know things as anyone can do is guess/assume. Call it whatever you want, but its the only option, unless you are indifferent to the situation.

Really not that much to argue about, really noone "put" Iron in this position. If this was not the peace you wanted, did not want the abilty to destroy Gre alone, then why sign the treaty.
It has been said that the defeated won because they held out and were strong. But now one 60 person alliance holds you hostage, and it is everyoneelse's fault because you agreed to the peace treaty that would allow you to smite them? Ah, but you can't, maybe Gre should have fought this war all by themselves?
Really, the depths people go to in these threads. I do not buy it.
Far be it for me to tell someone else what to do. But messing up Gre would be a good start, these words, particularly these words don't seem to be getting anyone very far. Saddle up, lock and load...they are on the battlefield alone...

[color="#0000FF"]Impero, I seem to have struck a nerve. Perhaps there is some truth to what I said then?

Anyway, how about we be honest and not have you resort to the "we won't let people reenter in violation of the terms." I have not once said you had to allow that. That has not once been brought up my me. You are putting words in my mouth so that you can avoid having to lift a finger for IRON, an alliance you have an irrational grudge against. You just protest this to win points with moralists. In secret you and all the others are cheering Gre on. You want them to do this because you haven't the spine to do it yourself. If you really were against this we'd be seeing DoW's instead of excuses. So please, stop hiding.[/color]

[quote name='Ubermeir' date='06 April 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1270590952' post='2250750']
Really not that much to argue about, really noone "put" Iron in this position. If this was not the peace you wanted, did not want the abilty to destroy Gre alone, then why sign the treaty.
It has been said that the defeated won because they held out and were strong. But now one 60 person alliance holds you hostage, and it is everyoneelse's fault because you agreed to the peace treaty that would allow you to smite them? Ah, but you can't, maybe Gre should have fought this war all by themselves?
Far be it for me to tell someone else what to do. But messing up Gre would be a good start, these words, particularly these words don't seem to be getting anyone very far. Saddle up, lock and load...they are on the battlefield alone...
[/quote]

You really are out of touch of reality arent you? :huh:

[quote name='Ubermeir' date='06 April 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1270590952' post='2250750']
[b]Really not that much to argue about, really noone "put" Iron in this position. If this was not the peace you wanted, did not want the abilty to destroy Gre alone, then why sign the treaty.[/b]
[/quote]

Wait...what :huh:

So they shouldn't have signed the treaty and instead allowed 20 some odd alliances to continue to bludgeon them.

Clearly IRON are masterminds who for months since Karma have been searching for a way to get Gramlins alone on the battlefield and then destroy them :smug:

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='06 April 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1270576805' post='2250510']
There are quite enough alliances who could make a moral stand who aren't currently bound by surrender talks. R&R (with their MDP with IRON) or NpO (with their recent precedent of acting on moral issues) would be two obvious examples.
[/quote]
brb, creating target lists for final phase of the Triple Break-off Flank maneuver.

[quote name='Omas Nams' date='06 April 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1270590814' post='2250748']
For God's sake people use the umlaut :/
[/quote]
This is rich.

End the war and we use the umlaut. But as long as you keep getting brainwashed by Ramirus, you'll stay gRAMlins.

[quote name='flak attack' date='06 April 2010 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1270576958' post='2250513']
Gre knows exactly who their allies are.
[/quote]

Yeah, but under what circumstances?

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='06 April 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1270591849' post='2250772']
This is rich.

End the war and we use the umlaut. But as long as you keep getting brainwashed by Ramirus, you'll stay gRAMlins.
[/quote]

be nice we don't call your alliance The Shiite Oblivion do we? :P

IRON and DAWN can end the war at any moment

Edited by Shamshir

[quote name='Omas Nams' date='06 April 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1270590814' post='2250748']
For God's sake people use the umlaut :/
[/quote]
I could, it's on my keyboard afterall. But why give you special treatment when you feel like perma-waring us?

[quote name='Shamshir' date='07 April 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1270592211' post='2250778']

[/quote]
Well, they aren't shiite, so it wouldn't be true in this case.

That said, you may end the war at any moment, you will find us to be much more reasonable at peace talks than you ever were.

Edited by shilo

[quote name='fallin' date='06 April 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1270589565' post='2250724']
I note that my government hasn't made any public statement on our stance regarding the Gramlins affair. I think it would be presumptous to assume MHA policy falls one way or another before we've actually said anything.
[/quote]
I thought you and Gremlins were practically the same alliance, although wouldn't surprise me if you look the other way. Might as well cancel the Harmlins now rather than wait until they are getting rolled like you guys usually do. You guys now who runs Gramlins, if you don't agree with his way of doing things don't wait until they are already getting rolled to cancel. That is what I don't like about how MHA handles treaties.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Pearl2' date='06 April 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1270586311' post='2250662']
bubbler is win. He did pretty well in the war it looks like. Exceptionally well considering he was left out there by himself.
[/quote]
The man earned himself the #1 Casualty Rank all in CN a few days ago, although I think someone else passed him as of today. Pretty impressive considering he did so without the usual gimmick of going nuclear rogue and making everyone hate you.

[quote name='Shamshir' date='06 April 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1270592211' post='2250778']

[/quote]

you sir, are a liar. keep talking sheep

how are we expected to end the wr with out communications. if its not that serious than why not post or even inform us your plans?

i will not, nor i doubt anyone here would put their allience in a position of complete surrender with out knowing the outcome, be it slap on the wrist, long term tech farm, or disbandment, we do not know. so we will fight on, slowly but surely we will, we have no other choice.

so stop spewing this crap of they can when ever they can, if the situation was so benigne, why is it most of GRE memebers do not even know what is the term unconditional surrender?

from what i get RAM wants to prevent a "cycle of wars" more adeptly they repeadtly attacking us, it seems all he wants is a blood fued, but what do i know, he hasnt said anything to me.

[quote name='Shamshir' date='06 April 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1270592211' post='2250778']

[/quote]

You just improved Grämlins situation 100%.

Not.

Again, Shamshir, I know it's quite hard to understand for a proud gRAMlin. However, I doubt either IRON or DAWN are losing anything. I know IRON is having the second tough war in a year, and they are standing like a rock. Their nations might be down, but their morale is not, and I know for a fact that they have the ability and the people to rebuilt. That said, I know shilo since his time in ODN, and in fact he has a lot of things in common with the people that founded Grämlins and made it great. DAWN has proven in this war that they are a loyal and strong partner in any conflict. I doubt that they care fighting another month.

But what I know is that gRAMlins lose respect with every single day this war continues. And I know, you being gRAMlins, that if your PR starts to drop, your Member count will drop equivalent. We both know, that the peace options presented by your government, supported by you, are not an option for any alliance with some sense and honor. That said, I thank god, that our enemies were much more reasonable.

We'll speak in a month or two, it'll be interesting to see if you are still a Member of gRAMlins or not.

[quote name='Shamshir' date='07 April 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1270592211' post='2250778']

[/quote]

Resorting to attacks against other nations and alliances who are calling you and your alliance out reeks of denial.

If you consider us "!@#$e" then so be it, however your comment was neither neither overly productive nor necessary.

The Grämlins I knew would be ashamed of this kind of conduct, apparently since I was last active a lot changed. :)

Edit: Don't try to spell when tired.

Edited by Dragonaspect

[quote name='Shamshir' date='06 April 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1270592211' post='2250778']

[/quote]
Really? Prey tell, how can they do that?

All I have heard so far is "disarm, say you surrender, then...THE MYSTERY BOX!"

[quote name='Shamshir' date='06 April 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1270592211' post='2250778']

[/quote]

The Graemlins that was once universally respected is better than this. You don't have to have unconditional surrender as the only way to end the Gre/IRON/DAWN front and as the only way to ultimately end this entire war.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' date='06 April 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1270531441' post='2250066']
I am still perplexed as to why Sparta is gaining tech from a offensive war on CnG/

-omfg
[/quote]

Because they can't grow otherwise. And they are vultures.