The Easter Sunday Accords

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, would praise peace-- but the war isn't over.

This partial ending of it is interesting. The bulk of fighting is now done.

Well TOP is out for a year, as the rest of them. I dunno for IRON, obviously for them it will take longer as they still dont even know for peace. Only ones I truly feel pity for, although I suppose I shouldn't because fallowing TOP into a "Leeeeroy Jenkings" was some retarded stuff.

But I respect their resolve, I hope next time this year you will enjoy peace, stability and prosperity.
Was fun seeing Letum destroy Denial, btw.

Well now, "new hegemony", the floor is entirely yours. Enjoy, I know I did back in the day in my small way :D

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Vilien' date='05 April 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1270495341' post='2249426']
Really, Archon? Really?

Also, congratulations on peace and all that.
[/quote]

Oooohhh. Now I get what you were talking about on IRC.

Also, I have to admit I'm getting quite a kick out of everyone commenting on my first post while immediately (conveniently?) ignoring the second. I'd love to see how these people spoke during the noCB war, and don't worry folks - should you come against us again and happen to win, I'm quite expecting you to lay down Hegemony-esque terms.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 April 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1270505467' post='2249604']
should you come against us again and happen to win, I'm quite expecting you to lay down Hegemony-esque terms.
[/quote]

Ok, you have yourself a deal. :ehm:

And all of this in a peace thread...
The war lasted 68 appprox days. It seemed like it was won within the first month with all of the turtling going on. And now, after thinking that it went on a month too long I find myself thinking maybe it did not go on long enough...damn shame.
o/ to all of my personal opponents and allies on a well fought and truly destructive encounter. It seems the seeds of mistrust are being sown anew, and without reason.

C&G were attacked pre-emptively, won with help from allies and alliances that recognized this aggression and received reps for that attack. This is all justified excepting to nations who wish to make political hey out of it. It is you who twist the reality of the situation to cover for your past misdeeds, or to justify current ones.

I am happy to let bygones be bygones and look to a better tomorrow. But that idea grows dimmer the more I read of this thread.

o/ warriors, you have fought well.

Uber,

Threats, trolling, and hostile sentiments expressed by regular members don't actually mean anything. That is one of the thing that this war has set in stone. Shardoon is a regular member. His posts don't mean anything, and you should not construe them as being indicative of TOP-policy.

I am not a government member either. Things that I say do not count.

We will bury you all. I am serious. You should take me seriously.

^You should not take this seriously. I am not a government member, and non-government members saying stuff like this should be disregarded.

But you'll know the truth when I destroy you once and for all.

^Again. Gibberish. Please disregard.

Except not really.

Yes, really. Don't listen to a word I say.

It is only [u][b]partial[/b][/u] peace.

Our nations that will fund the reps and rebuilding are being held hostage by Gramlins, if they come out of peace mode, Gramlins would destroy them, if they dont, we're under terms forever. With its enablers, Gramlins can continue this indefinitely.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='WalkerNinja' date='05 April 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1270506952' post='2249631']
Uber,

Threats, trolling, and hostile sentiments expressed by regular members don't actually mean anything. That is one of the thing that this war has set in stone. Shardoon is a regular member. His posts don't mean anything, and you should not construe them as being indicative of TOP-policy.

I am not a government member either. Things that I say do not count.

We will bury you all. I am serious. You should take me seriously.

^You should not take this seriously. I am not a government member, and non-government members saying stuff like this should be disregarded.

But you'll know the truth when I destroy you once and for all.

^Again. Gibberish. Please disregard.

Except not really.

Yes, really. Don't listen to a word I say.
[/quote]

:awesome:

Preach it brother Walker. The day will come when Johan rules over all of CN.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='05 April 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1270507361' post='2249637']
You're welcome to make all the threats and comments toward us you like, but it will always remain that it was [i]you[/i] that were defeated by us. :smug:
[/quote]
Feel free to state the obvious any time you like.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='05 April 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1270507361' post='2249637']
You're welcome to make all the threats and comments toward us you like, but it will always remain that it was [i]you[/i] that were defeated by us. :smug:
[/quote]

However, the war proved that WE have the godliest military in CN. :smug:

[quote name='shahenshah' date='05 April 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1270507188' post='2249635']
Our nations that will fund the reps and rebuilding are being held hostage by Gramlins, if they come out of peace mode, Gramlins would destroy them, if they dont, we're under terms forever. With its enablers, Gramlins can continue this indefinitely.
[/quote]

I don't want to get dragged into this but ... you cannot call it a hostage situation as that implied there is no way out. You have the ability to get out of the situation you are complaining about, if you don't want to take that option then so be it. But there is still the ability to get out of it.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='05 April 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1270507361' post='2249637']
[/quote]

When the purifying radioactive fire of a thousand Paradoxians rains down upon your tiny hovel of a nation, your momentary victory will taste like ashes in your mouth. Your tastebuds will only register the sensation for a moment though. Immediately thereafter your consciousness will cease to exist and your hide will be used as a soft-top for convertable automobiles in Francograd.

^The above is complete gibberish; random letters typed by a non-government member while blindfolded. Please disregard.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='05 April 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1270507361' post='2249637']
[/quote]

Wait, you say us as if MK was the only one... There were 35 against 5.. I would be willing to bet, had it been MK + 4 vs TOP + 4 you would be the ones on the forums so called "whining." also really the victory isn't all that great or worth bragging on, the 5 did very well in taking your lumps and dealing them right back. Well the "kick the guy while he is already down alliances" like spar... didn't take much damage. but hey what bandwagone alliance does? Honestly TOP dropping from 1 to 20 isn't that horrible, guessing if there like the rest of modern CN have billions in warchest money to rebuild on. they will be back in the TOP soon I am sure.

[quote name='shahenshah' date='05 April 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1270507188' post='2249635']
It is only [u][b]partial[/b][/u] peace.

[/quote]
Those enablers are MHA & C&G, they dished out terms of a year to NPO and have repeated it. Except this time Gramlins are being allowed to hold IRON hostage by MHA & C&G who will attack anyone who helps IRON get out of the their perma war by Gramlins.

[b]Crimes by C&G and allies since the Karma war:[/b]
Draconian terms ☑
Banning of people from governments ☑
Holding an alliance in a permanent state of war. ☑
More draconian terms ☑

[quote name='Omas Nams' date='06 April 2010 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1270507706' post='2249643']
I don't want to get dragged into this but ... you cannot call it a hostage situation as that implied there is no way out. You have the ability to get out of the situation you are complaining about, if you don't want to take that option then so be it. But there is still the ability to get out of it.
[/quote]

Move from one known hostage situation to another unknown hostage situation of unconditional surrender and disarming? That not an ability to 'get out' unless you were suggesting something else.

We are in effect stuck in a situation where we cannot rebuild, because the nations that will rebuild will be destroyed by Gramlins, where we cannot start sending out reps, let alone get out of them. Defacto war and under terms of unknown duration

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 April 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1270505467' post='2249604']
Oooohhh. Now I get what you were talking about on IRC.

Also, I have to admit I'm getting quite a kick out of everyone commenting on my first post while immediately (conveniently?) ignoring the second. I'd love to see how these people spoke during the noCB war, and don't worry folks - should you come against us again and happen to win, I'm quite expecting you to lay down Hegemony-esque terms.
[/quote]

Who's definition of Hegemony-esque are you using?

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='05 April 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1270507580' post='2249639']
However, the war proved that WE have the godliest military in CN. :smug:
[/quote]

I must agree with this man babyjesus :smug:

I must give some props to TOP. I never thought that you would be stand such a test, and you proved me wrong. Good luck with paying your reps (That last one was for all of you)

[quote name='WalkerNinja' date='05 April 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1270507922' post='2249644']
When the purifying radioactive fire of a thousand Paradoxians rains down upon your tiny hovel of a nation, your momentary victory will taste like ashes in your mouth. Your tastebuds will only register the sensation for a moment though. Immediately thereafter your consciousness will cease to exist and your hide will be used as a soft-top for convertable automobiles in Francograd.

^The above is complete gibberish; random letters typed by a non-government member while blindfolded. Please disregard.
[/quote]
oh god if you keep making these fake threats we might end up all paranoid right?

Edited by ak47don

[quote name='Alterego' date='05 April 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1270508249' post='2249651']
Those enablers are MHA & C&G, they dished out terms of a year to NPO and have repeated it. Except this time Gramlins are being allowed to hold IRON hostage by MHA & C&G who will attack anyone who helps IRON get out of the their perma war by Gramlins.

[b]Crimes by C&G and allies since the Karma war:[/b]
Draconian terms ☑
Banning of people from governments ☑
Holding an alliance in a permanent state of war. ☑
More draconian terms ☑
[/quote]

I swear... You're like the old man at the retirement home who is really opinionated and just shouts out random nonsense to back up his arguments, regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

[quote name='CloudGT4' date='05 April 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1270508061' post='2249647']
Wait, you say us as if MK was the only one... There were 35 against 5.. I would be willing to bet, had it been MK + 4 vs TOP + 4 you would be the ones on the forums so called "whining." also really the victory isn't all that great or worth bragging on, the 5 did very well in taking your lumps and dealing them right back. Well the "kick the guy while he is already down alliances" like spar... didn't take much damage. but hey what bandwagone alliance does? Honestly TOP dropping from 1 to 20 isn't that horrible, guessing if there like the rest of modern CN have billions in warchest money to rebuild on. they will be back in the TOP soon I am sure.
[/quote]

So our victory sucks, some people that helped us were just band wagoners, and TOP will be back to the top soon. What is it that's upsetting you then? You should've stuck to being a Secksi Viking Wimminz Chaser if you ask me, now that was a niche I could get behind. This whole "be the opposition and argue about terms" thing isn't quite working out for you.