The Easter Sunday Accords

[quote name='TBRaiders' date='05 April 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1270493107' post='2249381']
5 - 5) World Task Force
9 - 9) Fark
15 - 15) Mushroom Kingdom
18 (oh especially number 18) - 18) RANDOM INSANITY ALLIANCE
22 - 22) Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations

That is an odd assortment of alliances to hold a grudge against.
[/quote]

Wrong list :ehm:

Edited by Consul of Monkeys

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='05 April 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1270494599' post='2249408']
We learned that words are just words and verbal threats are not a valid CB.
[/quote]

o/ Roll MK ;)

Edited by Consul of Monkeys

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='04 April 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1270439854' post='2248384']
The Union endures. [b]Unbowed, unbent, unbroken[/b], we move forward with heads held high into a new era. I salute both our foes for a valiant effort and my brothers and sisters in the Union for their incredible display of fighting spirit and prowess. In particular I wish to offer my thanks to SirWilliam for his herculean efforts in assembling and executing this peace treaty - it is thanks to him that you see this document here today, in its entirety.

Hail to the Kingdom, long may we prosper.
[/quote]
Really, Archon? Really?

Also, congratulations on peace and all that.

Edited by Vilien

Best war ever.

C&G you guys were great enemies. Sorry about not being around so much in the later rounds to fight you guys/not having a warchest in the current set of wars but it was lots of fun fighting you guys when I was doing the daily attacks and rebuying every day.

IRON, TORN, DAWN, TSO and the rest of our allies who were brought in via the treaty web(especially my ex-Citadel comrades in Argent and FCC), you guys were great partners in the war.

TOP - We had stats, used them, and did a ton of damage. Awesome. Also, after years of people saying that in any tough situation TOP would break apart and there would be a max-exodus of members or whatever the way that the community stuck together and the fact that we had so few resignations(besides a few for RL reasons who left the game) in the face of 24 or so alliances against us was incredible and speaks to the commitment that the members of TOP hold towards the alliance. Lets rebuild.

Anyways, same time next year C&G? :P

[quote name='President Obama' date='05 April 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1270496875' post='2249449']

Anyways, same time next year C&G? :P
[/quote]

We'll see :P

If there is one thing we're more experienced at, its rebuilding our nations after having them destroyed :P

[quote name='Consul of Monkeys' date='05 April 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1270494410' post='2249404']
Wrong list :ehm:
[/quote]

I'd ask who the alliances are from this other list, but am guessing I'd get another cryptic reply so good luck with that.

[quote name='Amossio' date='05 April 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1270495410' post='2249427']
:mad: no reps for us again!!!!lol

o/ peace, however I hope this remain short, I want some more war!!!!

congrats to TOP was awesome fighting you guys! :awesome:
[/quote]

Not to worry, Sparta has demanded enough reps to keep the black team happy until 2011.

I hope our allies in IRON and our acquaintances in TOP have learned a lesson from this war. Follow your treaties and choose the simplest path available. Congratulations to Complaints and Grievances, they won fair and square.

I also hope this is what Polar wanted to achieve. That's a joke by the way. Polar don't have a freaking clue what they want.

[quote name='flak attack' date='05 April 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1270488821' post='2249285']
You forgot the part where the guy in the suit stabs the guy that's trying to get everyone to calm down and be reasonable.
[/quote]
And the part where, you know, the analogy makes sense and isn't a biased, slanted point of view from someone who got the short end of the stick from the aforementioned scenario.