A Cat Land announcement.

The alliance of Cat Land holds the belief that all nations and alliances are free to do as they will. It has become quite apparent that public opinion of tech raiding is at an all time low in Cyber Nations. There are even some alliances that are taking steps to aid those being raided. I applaud those that stand up for their beliefs and help those in need. I feel that I must do the same for those that tech raid. Therefor, I am proud to announce this brand new program:

[center][img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/MaverickSWAT/Flag.png[/img][/center]

[quote]

[b][size="5"]"Helping those that help themselves."[/size][/b]

Qualification for the program, and how to apply:

To qualify for military or finical aid you must meet the following conditions:

#1: Your raid must have been interrupted by outside forces, whether it be finical aid or a war on the raider's nation.

#2: The raider must either be unaligned or in an alliance with less than 25 members, and said alliance must not be protected or connected to the treaty web in any way.

#3: The nation that is being raided must be unaligned. Absolutely no exceptions.

#4: The raider must provide screenshots of both the war with the nation they are tech raiding, and any finical or military aid by outside forces that benefit the raided nation.

To apply, simply stop by the Cat Land forums which can be found here: [url]http://z6.invisionfree.com/Cat_Land/index.php?act=idx[/url][/quote]

As you can see, I like to keep things short and simple. I also believe in a diplomatic approach and should the application of my program come into conflict with any other programs or doctrines, I will work my hardest to come to a solution that all parties can agree with.

Should any other alliances wish to become a part of this program, please contact me at either my forums, through pm, or on IRC at #CatLand on coldfront.

I thank everyone for their time and wish everyone a happy Easter.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much aid will you be giving out?

Edit:

[quote]#2: The raider must either be unaligned or in an alliance with less than 25 members, and said alliance must not be protected or connected to the treaty web in any way.[/quote]

lolwhat

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='04 April 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1270420263' post='2247936']
How much aid will you be giving out?
[/quote]

Whatever is necessary. I will not aid a nation above their previous strength should they be attacked by outside forces. It is mainly to get anyone blindsided by outside forces back onto their feet.

[quote name='Fort Pitt' date='04 April 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1270422183' post='2247980']
I'm pretty sure raiding is actually nearing an all time high, I haven't seen it this much since late 2007 just after the UJW.
[/quote]

It seems to me that the more vocal group is the anti-raiding group. This is just to let those that raid know they have my support.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='04 April 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1270431946' post='2248178']
You must be new to this whole thing.
[/quote]

No sir, I am not. You can check my nation age and this isn't my first. ;)

[quote name='iamwalrus' date='04 April 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1270431220' post='2248170']
I will be lobbying for the sanctioning of your nation for provoking the criminal act of violating the national dignity of innocent nations.
[/quote]

If this is serious...lol

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='04 April 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1270430495' post='2248148']
lawlz. have fun with this. so are you staying with RIA or going out on your own? i want to know just in case you get hit.
[/quote]

I haven't been in the Random Insanity Alliance for a little over a month.