The Prussian Empire Protecorate cancellation!

I still haven't figured out your acronym, is it TPE or tPE?

But I think you really should have done a little more research before starting in the first place. A switch this soon says alot about your stability, and that leads me to believe that a merger/disbandment may come sooner then you may want to believe.

Best of luck regardless, hopefully you'll buck the trend, but I'm not holding my breath.

[quote name='mco119' date='05 April 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1270522951' post='2249939']
Probably a wise move, seeing as only 8 nations have all but destroyed ADI in just two weeks.
[/quote]

And that's better than picking an alliance that repeatedly destroys [b]itself[/b], how?

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='05 April 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1270523665' post='2249952']
And that's better than picking an alliance that repeatedly destroys [b]itself[/b], how?
[/quote]

I admit I don't know much about the alliance they moved to..probably should have stayed out of this discussion. Still, it sure seems like they couldn't do much worse than ADI..ha, I guess it's possible :rolleyes:

[quote name='mco119' date='05 April 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1270524295' post='2249963']
I admit I don't know much about the alliance they moved to..probably should have stayed out of this discussion. Still, it sure seems like they couldn't do much worse than ADI..ha, I guess it's possible :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Very few alliances would not take a lot of damage from coordinated rogue strikes. You're overplaying the situation, probably based on your personal opinions.

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='05 April 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1270524430' post='2249968']
Very few alliances would not take a lot of damage from coordinated rogue strikes. You're overplaying the situation, probably based on your personal opinions.
[/quote]

I didn't say anything about "taking a lot of damage." Very different than what is going on. It appears you haven't heard much yet about "the situation." Anyway, no point in debating it. We're just further hijacking the point of the thread.

Edited by mco119

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='05 April 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1270462545' post='2248928']
Well you seem to be making the same bad choices as the other Prussian Empires. If you want people to think you are different then you really should have done some research about who have chosen as a protector twice now. You managed to do worse the second time and choose an alliance who survives only be eating its protectorates. Inclunding ones with your name at least twice.
[/quote]
Surviving by eating protectorates has worked for Rok...

And yeah, I didn't realize that this The Prussian Empire wasn't related to the first two. The name had been kind of overused before and I usually assume that anything with Prussian or anything German as a name would be eaten by or was a breakoff from TGE.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='07 April 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1270650228' post='2251614']
Surviving by eating protectorates has worked for Rok...

And yeah, I didn't realize that this The Prussian Empire wasn't related to the first two. The name had been kind of overused before and I usually assume that anything with Prussian or anything German as a name would be eaten by or was a breakoff from TGE.
[/quote]

Not a bad assumption, though you have to stick around awhile to know where the bloodlines flow...and where the former TGE leadership went. There
are many instance of nations with German names floating around CN that have never had anything to do with TGE, and it would be not at all that unexpected to see alliances formed on Planet Bob with similar names. You can kind of go with the flow, as long as there is a flow with which to go.

[quote name='Uncle Stalin' date='10 April 2010 - 09:26 AM' timestamp='1270909588' post='2255481']
I for one can't wait for the merger announcement.
[/quote]

Don't worry. If history repeats, you won't be waiting long :smug:

Edited by Lord Boris