The Prussian Empire Protecorate cancellation!

I am here to Announce That the prussian Empire has decided to cancel its Protecorate With ADi .

[quote]Article IX - Cancellation

Should either party feel that this agreement is no longer of benefit, notice of 72 hours may be given to terminate this agreement, except when the countersigned has violated Article II.[/quote]

I would like to thanks Aqua defense initiative on everything they did , but we had to decide to take this step as most of you would probably know why.

I would like to announce that we have reached an agreement to be protected by The german empire where we will announce it very close from now maybe by tomorow.

Many thanks

oOoMidooOo
Imperial Regent

Best of luck with your new protectors. However, does this now mean that you are a Orange team alliance ? Since many of your nations are on Aqua, and with your new protectors residing on the Orange sphere.

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='04 April 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1270412640' post='2247792']
Oh god, it's like jumping out of a frying pan onto a giant pile of sharp sticks...
[/quote]

Well, at least TGE will be capable of providing some protection, unlike the recently chargrilled ADI, someone left them in the burner too long I think.

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' date='05 April 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1270459268' post='2248913']
Guys we are different as i said we dont surrender and give up easily ;)
[/quote]

Well you seem to be making the same bad choices as the other Prussian Empires. If you want people to think you are different then you really should have done some research about who have chosen as a protector twice now. You managed to do worse the second time and choose an alliance who survives only be eating its protectorates. Inclunding ones with your name at least twice.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='05 April 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1270462545' post='2248928']
Well you seem to be making the same bad choices as the other Prussian Empires. If you want people to think you are different then you really should have done some research about who have chosen as a protector twice now. You managed to do worse the second time and choose an alliance who survives only be eating its protectorates. Inclunding ones with your name at least twice.
[/quote]
"Got to love an alliance who protects those with the same interests, no?"