Invasion of the TUO Terror Group

ottawa1234

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IC:

---Classified---

Bohovia, got much stronger today. It was that time of year again, Bohovia's round of recruitment and military purchases, and the army did not disappointed. Over 800 soldiers were recruited, bringing the grand total of soldiers fighting in the war between TUO to 1,100, there had also been a large influx of tanks, going from just two tanks, to just over 100 tanks, which will be used for battle, the tanks and soldiers are being ran through under ground trails, that will lead them to the bunker, and would lead the tanks, up a separate ramp, into the battle ground, and they will fight the war against TUO. The army is expected to strengthen at this pace, out pacing the TUO terrorist group.

OOC: I ran into so money IG, so I build up my military

Edited by ottawa1234

IC:

The 800 extra Bohovian soldiers began to enter the bunker, adding to the already 400. While the 128 tanks, stayed under ground, and would steadily exit from a separate ramp, during the advance. The advance was imminent, it was only a matter of time now.

OOC: Still waiting for a response HHAYD from my response to your previous attack.