Invasion of the TUO Terror Group

ottawa1234

OOC: Before I began, let me explain what is going on. Basically, theres a terrorist group called TUO in the Great Lakes State, and Bohovia is looking to push those terrorists further north in order, to take over that land, and have an official state for Bohovia.

IC:

---Classified---

LePage Military Base (BFB LePage) 021:00

[i]Military Commander Sam Roberts, of Bohovia calls a meeting for all military personal of Bohovia.[/i]

Today men and women...is the day. The day Bohovia regains its land that was rightfully theres many years ago. We do not under estimate the TUO, there small, but they have technology, something we dont have a lot of, but what we do have is brains, efficiency and strong Bohovian hearts and that WILL be the factor that will lead Bohovia to victory, but realistically it will be tough to do it alone, we are a small army, but we have allies, and we hope they also help us in our quest. You know what we are doing, but, here is some more info.

[img]http://ottawa1234.webs.com/Plan.jpg[/img]

It quite simple really, the brown, is the enemy, the black line represents are goal, of how far into terrorist territory we will go, if things are looking good we will then proceed further, but not further then the designated red line. We all now our positions, whether you are a tank operator, or an armed troop or a cruise missile launcher, it does not matter, we all have our responsibilities, and we all need to execute them perfectly for victory.

As we speak we are fueling up the tanks, and installing the cruise missile launchers, all thats left is for you troops to get dressed into gear for the begging of the offensive. Thank you.

--PUBLIC (NOT CLASSIFIED)---

TO: Message to all nations

SUBJECT: Military Assistance for Bohovia's Mission

Hello nations of the world, we are entering a state of war with a nation or group that will not be named. All we ask is that if ANY nation would like to pledge military assistance to Bohovia that they send us a telegram stating what equipment of soliders the will send to help, we require a fleet of fighter jets and troops. The war will begin very soon, so please send your supplies as soon as possible. Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

OOC: If you want to help my nation in the war, this would be an appropriate time to declare

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: Welcome back Ottawa. Just so you know I have my 5th Army located north of your red line on that map. I also created two fence lines on the border with GLS and FR. There are two Armored Cavalry Regiments patrolling the FR side of the border. I am employing GSR (Ground Surveillance Radar) and have random Fixed and Rotary wing aircraft patrolling this border. All of this was RP'd a few weeks back. Having a terrorist nation on my border has always been unsettling. If you should be in the need of any assistance, please inquire with El Presidente Felipe Alberto Ruiz Pena in Messina, FR.)

[quote][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/proberge82/FranciscanFlag.png[/img]
[i]La Republica Francisco[/i]

To: Republic of Bohovia

If you need any assistance clearing your northern regions of Terrorists, please let me know. Their presence has always been unsettling and I would be more than happy to lend assistance.

Felipe Alberto Ruiz Pena
President
The Franciscan Republic[/quote]

(OOC: I can not locate your factbook. Mine is embedded in the words under the flag in my sig. The Fifth Army consists of two Corps. Each Corps is composed of 3-4 Divisions and each Division is composed of six combined Arms "Regiments", an Air Cav Battalion and a Light Infantry Battalion. You can check the Factbook for the details of those organizations. I've completed all the way down to Squad and fire team level.)

Edited by Gunther

OoC: Just to let you know Ottawa, there's a ~2 km wide buffer zone full of land mines and explosives between TUO-controlled GLS and FSA/Disparu-controlled GLS. The buffer zone is controlled by me (Disparu) and JED (Federated States of America).

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='04 April 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1270404484' post='2247650']
OOC
wait what the hell?
you been given permission to RP in his land?
[/quote]

OoC: I think so.

IC:

[quote name='ottawa1234' date='04 April 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1270398954' post='2247592']
--PUBLIC (NOT CLASSIFIED)---

TO: Message to all nations

SUBJECT: Military Assistance for Bohovia's Mission

Hello nations of the world, we are entering a state of war with a nation or group that will not be named. All we ask is that if ANY nation would like to pledge military assistance to Bohovia that they send us a telegram stating what equipment of soliders the will send to help, we require a fleet of fighter jets and troops. The war will begin very soon, so please send your supplies as soon as possible. Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

OOC: If you want to help my nation in the war, this would be an appropriate time to declare
[/quote]

"Disparu wishes to know more about the group you are fighting with before sending in Disparuean troops and equipment to help you. Are you fighting the legitimate Provisional Government of FSA/Disparu-controlled GLS, or are you fighting the terrorists currently occupying the northern areas of the GLS?"

[quote name='Gunther' date='04 April 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1270405738' post='2247666']
(OOC: Welcome back Ottawa. Just so you know I have my 5th Army located north of your red line on that map. I also created two fence lines on the border with GLS and FR. There are two Armored Cavalry Regiments patrolling the FR side of the border. I am employing GSR (Ground Surveillance Radar) and have random Fixed and Rotary wing aircraft patrolling this border. All of this was RP'd a few weeks back. Having a terrorist nation on my border has always been unsettling. If you should be in the need of any assistance, please inquire with El Presidente Felipe Alberto Ruiz Pena in Messina, FR.)

(OOC: I can not locate your factbook. Mine is embedded in the words under the flag in my sig. The Fifth Army consists of two Corps. Each Corps is composed of 3-4 Divisions and each Division is composed of six combined Arms "Regiments", an Air Cav Battalion and a Light Infantry Battalion. You can check the Factbook for the details of those organizations. I've completed all the way down to Squad and fire team level.)
[/quote]

OOC: Ok got it, i know what you mean. You never now what they will do as a terrorist controlled area. Thank you for your offer, chances are ill be asking for more international help, when i begin the attacks, or right before.

--Private The Franciscan Republic--

Hello, this the Republic of Bohovia National Defense HQ. We are looking for nations around the terrorist occupied area of GLS, to help Bohovia capture their strong olds, we would like to call upon the Franciscan Republic for assistance in the invasion. We would ask that you deploy a fleet of fighter planes, incase the terror group trys to drop bombs on allied forces on the ground, as well, we ask you send as much troops as you can to be deployed, about the same time other allied forces (including myself) will be deployed, this way we can over whelm the terror group, with attacks coming in all directions. We thank you for your help. Please inform us if, there are any problems, and if there is not, please inform us when your forces are ready. Thank you.

Department of National Defense, Bohovia

[quote name='Pikachurin' date='04 April 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1270405934' post='2247667']
OoC: Just to let you know Ottawa, there's a ~2 km wide buffer zone full of land mines and explosives between TUO-controlled GLS and FSA/Disparu-controlled GLS. The buffer zone is controlled by me (Disparu) and JED (Federated States of America).

OoC: I think so.

IC:

"Disparu wishes to know more about the group you are fighting with before sending in Disparuean troops and equipment to help you. Are you fighting the legitimate Provisional Government of FSA/Disparu-controlled GLS, or are you fighting the terrorists currently occupying the northern areas of the GLS?"
[/quote]

OOC: Ok, thanks for telling me, ill be sure to avoid them.

IC:

---Private Message to Disparu----

We are fighting for an idependant state, where Bohovia originally settled, which is now being occupied by terrorist's, we cannot stand-by while our former lands are being used to harm and intimidate the rest of the continent, we want to put and end to this terror group, and take back our land.

We are NOT fighting with the legitimate GLS government, we have good relations with there government. We are fighting with the terrorists, that trouble the nation, and others.

We look forward to your help.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='04 April 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1270407617' post='2247703']
OOC, ok if its planned s'all good.

IC

The Canadian Empire is willing to offer air support in the form of AC130 gunships, and our fleet of FB32 ground support aircraft.
[/quote]

IC:

Bohovia accepts this offer, we thank the Canadian Empire for their help. We ask that you have the aircrafts on stand-by, as we will want to sync are attacks at once to overwhelm there forces. We ask you use these aircrafts, to bomb TUO terrorist group bases and to protect the allied ground forces from attacks by TUO air force.

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='04 April 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1270408027' post='2247717']
--An Inquiry from the Nagaese Government--
"Though we are not involved in this, we would like to inquire as to whether you plan to assimilate the land into your nation, or if independence will be granted after you oust the terror group."
[/quote]

--Reply Nagaese Government-

We do plan on assimilating the land we capture from the terrorist groups.

OOC: Me and GLS has everything planned, this is how Im going to attempt to get the land i originally wanted.

[quote name='ottawa1234' date='04 April 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1270407844' post='2247708']
IC:

---Private Message to Disparu----

We are fighting for an idependant state, where Bohovia originally settled, which is now being occupied by terrorist's, we cannot stand-by while our former lands are being used to harm and intimidate the rest of the continent, we want to put and end to this terror group, and take back our land.

We are NOT fighting with the legitimate GLS government, we have good relations with there government. We are fighting with the terrorists, that trouble the nation, and others.

We look forward to your help.
[/quote]

[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]

[quote][center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091230220737/cybernations/images/thumb/2/29/DisparuGovernmentSeal.png/250px-DisparuGovernmentSeal.png[/img][/center]

TO/À: Bohovia
FROM/DE: Todd Snap, Minister of Defence of Disparu

I see. If that is the case, we will help you free your lands from the United Organization. Disparu will be willing to send 120,000 troops, 1,500 tanks, 120 military aircraft, and perhaps some surprises in order to help you. Disparuean troops currently stationed within FSA/Disparu-controlled GLS may also be able to help. Please note that these soldiers and equipment will remain under Disparuean control during the war.

Regards,
[i]/s/[/i]
Todd Snap
Minister of Defence
[/quote]

[b]STILL CLASSIFIED[/b]

[center][IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/LT_imageserver/Map1-DisparuvsGLS.png[/IMG][/center]

Disparu's troops, tanks and aircraft were immediately notified to prepare themselves and begin moving towards the area highlighted in orange. They were to move under cover so that outsiders wouldn't be able to detect the troops' movement via satellite or something else. Disparuean troops within the border were also notified to get ready and prepare their weapons.

Both the provinces of Coronet and Nunavik were placed under lockdown, while the rest of the nation was placed under high alert.

[b]STILL CLASSIFIED[/b]

Meanwhile, a computer-controlled AH-64 Apache carrying a dead pilot holding two briefcases was sent to TUO-controlled GLS and was purposely crash-landed on the GLS side. Anyone who went through the debris would find two briefcases containing detailed attack plans about a planned and coordinated attack on the area highlighted in blue. The briefcases contained spoofed data about the troop's size and power, as well as fake "official" messages from the Ministry of Defence and the Disparuean Forces. There would be several documents in the briefcase pointing out that the messages were sent from the Disparuean Forces' HQ to bases near James Bay.

[b]STILL CLASSIFIED[/b]

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='04 April 2010 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1270409234' post='2247735']
Message to Disparu

I request permssion for 12 ground support aircraft and two mid air tankers to travel through your airspace enroute towards the Bohovian offensive?

Sincerley
Emperor Bonaparte I
[/quote]

[quote][center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091230220737/cybernations/images/thumb/2/29/DisparuGovernmentSeal.png/250px-DisparuGovernmentSeal.png[/img][/center]

TO/À: Bonaparte I, Emperor of the Canadian Empire

As long as they won't cause Disparu any harm (in terms of both the civilian population and our military), you have my permission.

Regards,
[i]/s/[/i]
Todd Snap
Minister of Defence
[/quote]

[quote]TO/À: Bohovia

I see. If that is the case, we will help you free your lands from the United Organization. Disparu will be willing to send 120,000 troops, 1,500 tanks, 120 military aircraft, and perhaps some surprises in order to help you. Disparuean troops currently stationed within FSA/Disparu-controlled GLS may also be able to help. Please note that these soldiers and equipment will remain under Disparuean control during the war.

Regards,
/s/
Todd Snap
Minister of Defence[/quote]

Reply from The Department of National Defense of Bohovia

- HEAVILY CLASSIFIED - (Accept to Disparu)

We thank you for your assistance, and understand that your soliders will be under your command, but we must insist that we (all nations fighting against TUO)work together in order, to synch are attacks to hit all at once, for a quick and overwhelming attack against TUO. Thanks again. We will begin the attacks in a little over 2 hours.

[quote name='ottawa1234' date='04 April 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1270410558' post='2247756']
Reply from The Department of National Defense of Bohovia

- HEAVILY CLASSIFIED - (Accept to Disparu)

We thank you for your assistance, and understand that your soliders will be under your command, but we must insist that we (all nations fighting against TUO)work together in order, to synch are attacks to hit all at once, for a quick and overwhelming attack against TUO. Thanks again. We will begin the attacks in a little over 2 hours.
[/quote]
[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]

TO/À: Department of National Defense of Bohovia

Understood. The Disparuean Ministry of Defence will keep in touch with Bohovia and other forces battling the United Organization to coordinate all of our attacks.

Regards,
[i]/s/[/i]
Todd Snap
Minister of Defence
[/quote]

[b]STILL CLASSIFIED[/b]

TO/À: Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Secretary of State of the Federated States of America

Greetings Mr. Roosevelt,

As per Article VI of the Good Neighbour Treaty, I would like to inform you and the American Government that Disparu, along with other nations, will be staging an attack against TUO-controlled GLS in order to help the former owner of these lands, Bohovia, to reclaim their territory. American soldiers and civilians within the GLS may or may not be affected by the war.

Though we know that the Good Neighbour Treaty only says that you are only required to help us when we are attacked by a third party, we would like to ask for your help in this (aggressive) war. This may be the only time we will be able to destroy (or at least severely weaken) TUO, who has caused a lot of pain and grief to Americans, Disparueans and GLSers alike.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
[i]/s/[/i]
Todd Snap
Minister of Defence
On behalf of the Executive Council of Disparu
[/quote]

[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]

The Bohovian Government would receive a telegram from the State Department, from the Federated States of America:

[quote]TO: The Government of Bohovia

Greetings,

In regards to your recent announcement of your intent to eradicate the United Organization (TUO), of which we have been waging war against for several years now, I can do nothing but place the full and unconditional support of the Federated States of America in this endeavor. You have our full support.

On that note, we will send in a sizeable force, as well as resources, that will be capable of crushing the TUO for once and for all and restore the lands to its rightful government. After all, the people there had suffered under the hands of the terrorists for too long.

With regards,
Franklin Delano Roosevelt,
Secretary of State
[i]/s/[/i][/quote]

As soon as he sent the telegram to Bohovia, Roosevelt received another telegram from the Disparuean Government. Chuckling at the timing, Roosevelt composed his reply:

[quote]TO: Todd Snap, Minister of Defence of Disparu

Greetings,

What a coincidence of timing. I had just sent a telegram to Bohovia of the participation of the FSA in the campaign against the TUO, and was just about to sent a telegram to you to inform you of such.

On this notice, the Federated States will dedicate manpower and resources to eradicate the terrorists, and will work together with you through this. We are currently deploying our forces to the GLS, and they will cooperate with your forces stationed in that region. We look forward to working with you.

With regards,
Secretary of State
[i]/s/[/i][/quote]

(OOC: :P)

[b]STILL CLASSIFIED[/b]

Per orders of Secretary of Defense, Robert M. Gates, the troops stationed in mainland GLS was increased from 100,000 to well over 200,000. Approximately 2,000 Abrams and Panther tanks (1,000 each) were sent there, and as were an equal number of IFVs, self-propelled howitzers, and other vehicles. Next, ten squadrons of F-40 fighters, F-47 interceptors, and U-8 bombers were scrambled into action and sent to mainland GLS to participate in the campaign. All of this was done under cover as much as possible. If the terrorists noticed, it would not make any difference anyways, for they were going to be utterly crushed by the overwhelming firepower and technological superiority of the FS Armed Forces.

As a precaution, the FBI in the GLS undertook preventative security measures designed to help ensure the smooth transition of military forces to the frontier. Taking advantage of the GLS’s diminished civilian population, tens of thousands of FBI agents and troopers – theoretically under orders by the legitimate GLS government in Ann Arbor and the dummy government in New City – took over the functions of the GLS state, imposed martial law, enforced a daytime curfew, and even prepared plans for a mass deportation of GLS civilians living in northern GLS. They readied to arrest any GLS citizen for any activities that ‘disturbed the peace’—as in committing terroristic activities.

[b]5th Army HQs Lincia, Valencia (less than 100 miles from the GLS border.)[/b]
[spoiler]VI Corps
16th Division
17th Division
18th Division
27th Division
13th ACR

VII Corps
19th Division
20th Division
21st Division
28th Division
14th ACR[/spoiler]

Civilian Contractors move to the border with the Great Lake States and begin dismantling the two fences that were built previously when it was discovered that Terrorists had taken over the country. There was a rumor the Terrorists had dug tunnels under the Franciscan Republic, but Ground Surveillance Radars denounced that myth as a flight of fancy. Probably some teenager's overactive imagination.

The 13th and 14th Armored Cavalry Regiments are now at DEFCON 1 and increasing their Operational Tempo north of the border with GLS. The 13th ACR is the Reconnaissance asset assigned to the VI Corps (FR) and the 14th ACR is the Reconnaissance asset assigned to the VII Corps (FR).

The 16th Division from the VI Corps and the 19th Division from the VII Corps occupy defensive positions approximately 10 miles from the GLS border. These two Divisions will act as buffers while the remainder of their respective Corps prepare for offensive actions.

[b]Alanis (3rd Fighter Wing) and Beltrán (4th Fighter Wing) Air Bases[/b]
[spoiler]3rd Fighter Wing
10th FS - 12x Rafale B
12th FS -12x Rafale B
14th FS -12x Rafale B
15th FS -12x Rafale B
17th FS -12x Rafale D (Nuke Capable)

4th Fighter Wing
16th FS -12x Rafale B
18th FS -12x Rafale C
19th FS -12x Rafale D (Nuke Capable)
20th FS - 12x Rafale C
21st FS -12x Rafale C[/spoiler]

The 10th and 16th Fighter Squadrons began an aggressive patrolling pattern even sliding over the border into GLS a few miles or far enough to detect Air Defense Artillery radar emissions. On their first passes, no Aircraft have been detected nor ADA weapon systems.

Edited by Gunther

[quote name='Pikachurin' date='04 April 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1270409938' post='2247743']
Meanwhile, a computer-controlled AH-64 Apache carrying a dead pilot holding two briefcases was sent to TUO-controlled GLS and was purposely crash-landed on the GLS side. Anyone who went through the debris would find two briefcases containing detailed attack plans about a planned and coordinated attack on the area highlighted in blue. The briefcases contained spoofed data about the troop's size and power, as well as fake "official" messages from the Ministry of Defence and the Disparuean Forces. There would be several documents in the briefcase pointing out that the messages were sent from the Disparuean Forces' HQ to bases near James Bay.
[/quote]
TUO's soldiers were sent to investigate the crash. They dug through anything that seemed interesting and shipped to the nearby military base for further investigation.
----------
In the base:

"Our soldiers found this briefcase from a crash-landed helicopter. It contained detail attack plans on the northern part of our territory bordering the Hudson Bay."

"Who the -bleep- would send attack plans using helicopters, have it fly over a HOSTILE area when they could have picked a shorter and a safer route, and not send it over the internet encrypted?! This isn't the mid 20th century anymore, it's the 21st century. We have the internet and satellites."

"Good point. That means..."

"Our enemy is trying to screw with us and will be attacking. It can't be the Hudson Bay area, but I don't know where."

"We place our military on full alert and ready to move them to the necessary location."

"Should we use our newly developed toys and prototype toys?"

"Seems like a good idea..."

"We only have a few though."

"We need to know how effective they are. Having thousands of advanced but malfunctioning aircraft is worse than obsolete yet reliable aircraft in the future."

"Should we launch a pre-emptive attack though?"

"No. We should wait and see who strikes us. We do not want FSA or Disparu smashing us, again. First round was already hard enough. A second one with a broken military is impossible to survive."

"Alright, lets forward this information to the HQ."
---------------
CLASSIFIED, from the HQ to all military bases:

Go to DEFCON 1 and be on full alert. Start enhancing the border defenses, the enemy might attack at anytime and we need to be prepared for it.
------------
STILL CLASSIFIED:

Throughout the country, defenses were being upgraded with more trenches, sandbags, artillery guns, mortars, mines, barbed wire, giant bear traps, Mobility Denial Liquid (MDL), machine gun nests, sniper nests, anti-tank guns, anti-aircraft guns, anti-missile defenses, radar, and etc. Factories also geared up for war supplies production, though most won't be ready within two weeks, so the military commanders are hoping the current stockpile of supplies will last. All of the border towns/cities and transportation networks were also being prepared to be ready for evacuation and self-destruction on moment notice. A few fighter jets were also flying close to the border, keeping a close watch in case if hostile aircraft tries to waltz in.

And the newly developed and prototype vehicles and equipments were also going to be tested...

Edited by HHAYD

[quote]TO: The Government of Bohovia

Greetings,

In regards to your recent announcement of your intent to eradicate the United Organization (TUO), of which we have been waging war against for several years now, I can do nothing but place the full and unconditional support of the Federated States of America in this endeavor. You have our full support.

On that note, we will send in a sizeable force, as well as resources, that will be capable of crushing the TUO for once and for all and restore the lands to its rightful government. After all, the people there had suffered under the hands of the terrorists for too long.

With regards,
Secretary of State
/s/[/quote]

Reply***

We thank you for your support, we will begin the attack, right about now. Please have all your military that is dedicated to helping the cause, on hand ready to be deployed. This is the last time i assure you, that you will be fighting with TUO.

[b]****Classified****[/b]

[quote]To: Commander, Bohovian Forces

From: General Carlos Santana, Commanding General, 5th Army (FR)

I have begun positioning 5th Army (Franciscan) units along the border and have ordered Franciscan Air units to intensify patrols along the border. It is my intention to use Air Interdiction assets in the SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) Role prior to commencing a ground campaign. Once an air corridor has been opened, I intend to send Multi-Role Fighters and UAVs on Air Interdiction missions on known and suspected enemy targets; targets based on existing Bohovian Intelligence reports* and anything observed during the reconnaissance phase.

Once known and suspected enemy targets have been attacked by the air, we will continue to attack these targets and then employ the Franciscan 13th Infantry Division (Airborne), 14th Infantry Division (Airborne) and the 80th Special Air Services Group to interdict enemy lines of communications. 80 SAS will also establish contact with those of the Civilian population willing to resist the terrorists, arm them, train them and employ them in the counter-insurgency role.

Once the two Airborne Divisions have been employed along major lines of communications within the Great Lake States, I will push the VI and VII Franciscan Corps across our common border.

The Franciscan Army is organized into Regimental Combined Arms Packages consisting of a Maneuver Battalion, a Combat Support Battalion and a Combat Service Support Battalion. The Maneuver Battalion consists of five Companies or Troops; two Mechanized Infantry and three Armor or two Armor and three mechanized Infantry depending on the unit. There is also a Recce troop which will precede the Maneuver battalion and an AT company which will be in support of the advancing battalions. The AT Company uses [url="http://www.army-technology.com/projects/efogm/"]EFOGM AT systems[/url] which have a maximum effective range of 15,000 meters.

Each Division also employs an Air Cavalry Squadron and a Light Infantry Battalion which may be used either to seize road junctions within 10 miles of the Forward Edge of the Battle Area (FEBA) or be used in Close Quarters Fighting in MOUT areas. (Military Operations in Urban Terrain).

5th Army represents two Corps for a combined total of 123,206 soldiers. The Two Airborne Divisions represent 31,110 soldiers and a Franciscan SAS Group is 370 soldiers.

I anxiously await intelligence reports from the northern sectors that we can use to plan combat operations with. Information concerning uniforms, tactics, numbers, weapon systems used, Most Probable courses of action and possible locations would be most helpful.

Thank you.[/quote]

Edited by Gunther

****Message to all nations helping Bohovia*** ****Classified to anyone else****

Hello allied nations, we are ready to launch the offensive. We have gathered a total of just under a million troops, we are ready for battle, and we are ready to end the era of TUO.

Bohovian tanks, soliders, missile and mines are ready, and as soon as we receive conformation that all allied nations are ready to commence the attack, we will begin. So please, respond if your an allied nation, and ready for the offensive.

*****CLASSIFIED****

The 520 Bohovian soliders, were slowly marching towards the boarder, into TUO stronghold, in south GLS, along with this Two M29A1 "Bulldog" Main Battle Tank's were ahead of the battalion of Bohovian troops, with a TOW Missile Module loaded with 5 missiles, were being transported behind the battalion. The troops will cross into enemy territory, as soon as allied forces are ready to commence the invasion, Bohovian Forces have had the attacked planned, and needed it to be synchronized.

OOC: If your helping kill TUO, IC'ly tell me when you have your troops and equipment ready.

[quote name='ottawa1234' date='04 April 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1270417422' post='2247877']
*****CLASSIFIED****

The 520 Bohovian soliders, were slowly marching towards the boarder, into TUO stronghold, in south GLS, along with this Two M29A1 "Bulldog" Main Battle Tank's were ahead of the battalion of Bohovian troops, with a TOW Missile Module loaded with 5 missiles, were being transported behind the battalion. The troops will cross into enemy territory, as soon as allied forces are ready to commence the invasion, Bohovian Forces have had the attacked planned, and needed it to be synchronized.
[/quote]
TUO's HQ noticed the movement using a satellite, a former GLS spy satellite that was hacked, and realized that either a flanker diversion or the main army will be hitting the southern side of TUO. As a response, additional soldiers, equipment, vehicles, and supplies were routed to the predicted invasion location.

[quote]To: Commander, Bohovian Forces

From: General Carlos Santana, Commanding General, 5th Army (FR)

I have begun positioning 5th Army (Franciscan) units along the border and have ordered Franciscan Air units to intensify patrols along the border. It is my intention to use Air Interdiction assets in the SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) Role prior to commencing a ground campaign. Once an air corridor has been opened, I intend to send Multi-Role Fighters and UAVs on Air Interdiction missions on known and suspected enemy targets; targets based on existing Bohovian Intelligence reports* and anything observed during the reconnaissance phase.

Once known and suspected enemy targets have been attacked by the air, we will continue to attack these targets and then employ the Franciscan 13th Infantry Division (Airborne), 14th Infantry Division (Airborne) and the 80th Special Air Services Group to interdict enemy lines of communications. 80 SAS will also establish contact with those of the Civilian population willing to resist the terrorists, arm them, train them and employ them in the counter-insurgency role.

Once the two Airborne Divisions have been employed along major lines of communications within the Great Lake States, I will push the VI and VII Franciscan Corps across our common border.

The Franciscan Army is organized into Regimental Combined Arms Packages consisting of a Maneuver Battalion, a Combat Support Battalion and a Combat Service Support Battalion. The Maneuver Battalion consists of five Companies or Troops; two Mechanized Infantry and three Armor or two Armor and three mechanized Infantry depending on the unit. There is also a Recce troop which will precede the Maneuver battalion and an AT company which will be in support of the advancing battalions. The AT Company uses EFOGM AT systems which have a maximum effective range of 15,000 meters.

Each Division also employs an Air Cavalry Squadron and a Light Infantry Battalion which may be used either to seize road junctions within 10 miles of the Forward Edge of the Battle Area (FEBA) or be used in Close Quarters Fighting in MOUT areas. (Military Operations in Urban Terrain).

5th Army represents two Corps for a combined total of 123,206 soldiers. The Two Airborne Divisions represent 31,110 soldiers and a Franciscan SAS Group is 370 soldiers.

I anxiously await intelligence reports from the northern sectors that we can use to plan combat operations with. Information concerning uniforms, tactics, numbers, weapon systems used, Most Probable courses of action and possible locations would be most helpful.

Thank you.[/quote]

Reply::::Bohovian Forces::::Commander Sgt. Sam Roberts::::PRIVATE/CLASSFIED:::

Exellent! We are glad you have thought out this attack. We ubfourtanitly are still in the process of gathering intelligence on the terror group, but look for buildings that are far away from towns and cities, to be targets for bases. We also ask that when the allied forces commence the ground attacks, that you reseve some of your air force, in order to protect the allied forces on ground, from an air attack by TUO. We will send along any new intelligence gathered, along to you. Thank you for your help.