I'm Baaaaaack!!!

KingChris

So, I browsed through the forums, specifically my last topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81018

I must say, I was quite amused at the comments that you guys made. Shame I didn't get to see them until now. Oh well, thanks for the support, I can get the hypothetical "I survived Lent" T-Shirt now. I see nothing much has changed, so I'll just start RPing now. JED, I want my country back!

Oh, and please excuse my sig, I haven't found an easter-appropriate one yet.

Grrr, I want my Texas. You cannot have it back! :war:
Lol, kidding. Sure, you can have it back. Texas is just like you left it (except for a few FBI offices, which will be withdrawn, unless you want to keep them? :P). Oh, and did you know the Amerikansches Reich collapsed and was taken over by the Northern Republic and Louisiana? ;)
Oh, and welcome back. :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='04 April 2010 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1270406395' post='2247677']
Lol, kidding. Sure, you can have it back. Texas is just like you left it (except for a few FBI offices, which will be withdrawn, unless you want to keep them? :P). Oh, and did you know the Amerikansches Reich collapsed and was taken over by the Northern Republic and Louisiana? ;)
[/quote]
Actually, a completely new nation formed in Mexico...

And the Holy American Empire annexed a part of the territory before that happened.

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='04 April 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1270406395' post='2247677']
[/quote]
Actually Jed, I like to keep those offices, soldiers, everything you put in there. ALL IZ MINE!!! :frantic: Haha just kidding. And actually, when did this happen? Think you could send me the links about it?
Oh, and I've just posted my DoE, so please respond to it.

Edited by KingChris