The Freedom of The Seas

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='04 April 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1270442268' post='2248565']
I literally only did it because of this thread. LOOK AT THE SUFFERING YOU'VE CAUSED
[/quote]

Truly, it is a sad thing to see when people can not think for themselves and are forced to take such acts due to a thread.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='White Chocolate' date='05 April 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1270443257' post='2248625']
Truly, it is a sad thing to see when people can not think for themselves and are forced to take such acts due to a thread.
[/quote]

I feel despicable. Please help me save my soul.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='05 April 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1270442268' post='2248565']
I literally only did it because of this thread. LOOK AT THE SUFFERING YOU'VE CAUSED
[/quote]

Attacking an innocent nation for no good reason. Aren't you tough.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='05 April 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1270442333' post='2248571']
Yes I do, we always had a date that never seemed to come, but as I was alluding to, you were once the champion of another form of one on one too. Don't get me wrong I applaud your change of heart I just find it distasteful that you might call out some of those you taught how to raid.
[/quote]

I thought they would've learned their lesson considering what happened in the past. They're still acting classless for no reason than their own humor. All fair and good, just they should be aware of the consequences they're bringing on to others. This pact is more about helping those others not be run away from Planet Bob.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='04 April 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1270443572' post='2248645']
You don't get it, WC. I'm not attacking him to show the world how tough I am. I'm doing it to mock you.
[/quote]

You failed. You only manage to harm your own.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='05 April 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1270443572' post='2248645']
You don't get it, WC. I'm not attacking him to show the world how tough I am. I'm doing it to mock you.
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

You really are an immature leader.

But hey according to your charter, and I quote:
[quote]iii. You will not declare war on a nation within an alliance. \m/ defines an alliance as any group of nations with more than 19 members.[/quote]

We're under 19 right here. Or what's wrong? Only attacking those that won't get any support?

Edited by WarriorConcept

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='05 April 2010 - 05:04 AM' timestamp='1270443869' post='2248659']
:rolleyes:

You really are an immature leader.

But hey according to your charter, and I quote:

We're under 19 right here. Or what's wrong? Only attacking those that won't get any support?
[/quote]
WC, me thinks you missed the announcement of our new government.

Looking past the random revolt raid, your pact really isn't much concern to most tech raiding alliances, ours included.
Nice bait, you also have a protectorate:p

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='04 April 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1270443572' post='2248645']
[/quote]
There is no difference. You get involved into a pissing match and you decided to attack someone uninvolved to make you look bigger in said match.

Absolutely pathetic.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='05 April 2010 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1270444329' post='2248672']
WC, me thinks you missed the announcement of our new government.

Looking past the random revolt raid, your pact really isn't much concern to most tech raiding alliances, ours included.
Nice bait, you also have a protectorate:p
[/quote]

I was more referring to him being his nation's leader.

Oh, our pact is more about helping those who've been raided. It's unlikely raiding will ever completely cease, but that doesn't mean we won't do our best to help those whom have been raided and are being raided so they don't leave (ooc: the game) right away.

Oh and I know, hence making my point he only attacks when he knows he'll win ;)

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='05 April 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1270444592' post='2248685']
I was more referring to him being his nation's leader.

Oh, our pact is more about helping those who've been raided. It's unlikely raiding will ever completely cease, but that doesn't mean we won't do our best to help those whom have been raided and are being raided so they don't leave (ooc: the game) right away.

Oh and I know, hence making my point he only attacks when he knows he'll win ;)
[/quote]
Be careful, there are still a few of those guys out there who can't pass up a dare, even if it is bad for them. <_<

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='05 April 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1270444718' post='2248690']
Be careful, there are still a few of those guys out there who can't pass up a dare, even if it is bad for them. <_<
[/quote]

Would be fun. Fighting for a reason against someone instead of a random dude who hasn't done anything to you. Finally a just war ;)

[QUOTE]You don't get it, WC. I'm not attacking him to show the world how tough I am. I'm doing it to mock you.[/QUOTE]

Getted pissed-off and attacking someone completely uninvolved just for the purpose of saying you did in this little arguement of yours is extremely low, and a disgrace to your entire alliance in general.

Your childish behavior is ridiculous, and your continued arrogance is pathetic.

Once again, if myself and my fellow VE members haven't made ourselves clear already, allow me to reiterate: Mess with any of our Protectorates, and you'll be dealing with us. And that won't end well for you.

[quote name='Kayvaan Shrike' date='05 April 2010 - 05:22 AM' timestamp='1270444947' post='2248700']
Getted pissed-off and attacking someone completely uninvolved just for the purpose of saying you did in this little arguement of yours is extremely low, and a disgrace to your entire alliance in general.

Your childish behavior is ridiculous, and your continued arrogance is pathetic.

Once again, if myself and my fellow VE members haven't made ourselves clear already, allow me to reiterate: Mess with any of our Protectorates, and you'll be dealing with us. And that won't end well for you.
[/quote]
Of course, thanks to you we now have a direct link to CNARF. CNARF had GATO and CB has VE. Maybe VE should just come out and say it is protecting the unaligned.

Not long ago there existed a entire sphere were the unaligned could live in peace, it was brought down due to petty revenge. I wonder how many of those now seeking to protect the unaligned had a hand in dismantling red protection.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='05 April 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1270445591' post='2248718']
Of course, thanks to you we now have a direct link to CNARF. CNARF had GATO and CB has VE. Maybe VE should just come out and say it is protecting the unaligned.

Not long ago there existed a entire sphere were the unaligned could live in peace, it was brought down due to petty revenge. I wonder how many of those now seeking to protect the unaligned had a hand in dismantling red protection.
[/quote]

VE has CB, not CNARF. There's a major difference between how CNARF operated and how CB does. Also CNARF was part of VE, CB is its own alliance. That's made more obvious by the fact that VE itself didn't sign this document.

Also well, n unaligned in any sphere can live in peace if they join our temporary AA home ;)

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='05 April 2010 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1270445940' post='2248729']
VE has CB, not CNARF. There's a major difference between how CNARF operated and how CB does. Also CNARF was part of VE, CB is its own alliance. That's made more obvious by the fact that VE itself didn't sign this document.

Also well, n unaligned in any sphere can live in peace if they join our temporary AA home ;)
[/quote]
With Red Protection you didn't have to do a damn thing beside be red. CNARF was a wholly separate entity just like CB is. CNARF was derived from members of many alliances. The fact that VE didn't sign is irrelevant, they have said they have your back in your actions. That intent is the same as if they were participating.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

[QUOTE]Of course, thanks to you we now have a direct link to CNARF. CNARF had GATO and CB has VE. Maybe VE should just come out and say it is protecting the unaligned.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]The fact that VE didn't sign is irrelevant, they have said they have your back in your actions. That intent is the same as if they were participating.[/QUOTE]

Wow, the VE actually protects its Protectorates. Funny how that whole "Protectorate Agreement" thing works, eh?

Edited by Kayvaan Shrike

[quote name='Kayvaan Shrike' date='05 April 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1270446311' post='2248740']
Wow, the VE actually protects its Protectorates. Funny how that whole "Protectorate Agreement" thing works, eh?
[/quote]
Didn't realize you had a protectorate agreement with NONE, good to know.

VE protects CB, CB protects None, therefore VE protects None

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='05 April 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1270443572' post='2248645']
[/quote]
Would you like to dance?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='05 April 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1270446230' post='2248737']
With Red Protection you didn't have to do a damn thing beside be red. CNARF was a wholly separate entity just like CB is. CNARF was derived from members of many alliances. The fact that VE didn't sign is irrelevant, they have said they have your back in your actions. That intent is the same as if they were participating.
[/quote]

Hopefully once NPO is out of terms they'll be able to re-institute Red Protection. I don't think that is against any rules, but correct me if I'm mistaken. Also yes, they don't like tech raiding, and they do support our efforts to help the unaligned. Heck, everything this Pact has written in it Celestial Being already had written into our charter. And just like when this alliance was founded, we will be in constant contact with our friends in VE whenever anything comes up where contact with a raiding aligned nation comes up.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='05 April 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1270446447' post='2248745']
Didn't realize you had a protectorate agreement with NONE, good to know.

VE protects CB, CB protects None, therefore VE protects None
[/quote]

Yes, good logic. Because right now I'm attacking CSM, right?

[quote name='D34th' date='05 April 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1270446706' post='2248758']
Looks like someone is worried because some nations in NONE could apply for a ODP. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I'm personally not much of a raider anymore, an odd raid here or there. I thought the world of Red Protection, so I'd safely say I am not to worried :smug:

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='05 April 2010 - 05:51 AM' timestamp='1270446675' post='2248755']
Yes, good logic. Because right now I'm attacking CSM, right?
[/quote]
The language in your pact leaves the option to attack him open though, doesn't it?
If you were to attack CSM and were countered what position would VE take?

[Quote]Didn't realize you had a protectorate agreement with NONE, good to know.

VE protects CB, CB protects None, therefore VE protects None[/Quote]

Now that's an interesting connection you've invented there.

I'm really not sure how I can make myself more clear. Let me try and bring it down a few grade-levels though. The VE protects CB. If you mess with CB, you get to have some fun with us.

We're not protecting the None Sphere, we're protecting the alliances we signed Protectorate Agreements with (again, funny how that works, eh?), two of which happen to be in FoS. I really cannot spell that out any simpler for you.