King Joseph International Airport Completes Expansion

Minilla Island

It is with great pleasure that we announce the completion of the expansion of King Joseph International Airport in the capital of Minya. The three new 2.5 mile long runways were completed to accommodate the A380 Airbus on takeoffs and landings. Royal Minilla Island Airlines, Islandair, Trans-Oceania Airlines, and Calstar Airlines have laid claim to a majority of slots. We are seeking other nations' carriers to occupy slots. We have for a modest leasing fee. The new accommodations include:

- An expanded customs hall, to make it faster to process foreign travelers
- An improved security apparatus, which includes full body scanners, infra-red scanners, and a detention area
- An improved crew facility, which includes showers, cots, recliners, open buffet and refreshing drinks area.
- An improved concourse area, which includes Duty-Free shops and restaurants
- Areas for "Loyalty Clubs", to be set up to your specs.

So, at this point, we are taking applications for the slots. All carriers that wish to fly to Minilla Island are welcome to apply.

Ministry of Transportation, Kingdom of Cochin would like to place bids on behalf of the following Cochin chartered air line companies:

Air Gosree
Kingfisher Airlines
Jet Air

These airlines would be interesting in conducting daily flights from King Joseph International Airport to Nedumbassery International Airport, Ernakulam and Cochin International Airport, Cochin City. Department of Air Transport, MoT would also assist Minilla Island's carrier to achieve code sharing agreements with domestic and international carriers of the Kingdom.

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319021808/cybernations/images/thumb/0/09/AeroDisparuLogo.svg/250px-AeroDisparuLogo.svg.png[/img][/center]

aeroDisparu, Disparu's flag carrier, wishes to rent some gates, a facility for our staff to use after landing in King Joseph International Airport, a hangar, and a lounge known as "aeroLounge" for our premium passengers. We are interested in having daily flights from King Joseph International Airport to Disparu's international airports - Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, Eterna International Airport, Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport and Darach International Airport (Jubilife).

[color="#000080"][i]Afrikaanse Lugdiens[/i] the national aircarrier of the Republic of Transvaal needs to re-examine its route system and would like to establish a connection between Johannesburg and Minilla Island as a stop-over for our Far Eastern Pacific route between Transvaal and Tahoe.

One concern we do have is our aircraft are Boeing 707-320 series which are particularly noisy compared to most modern aircraft (Transvaal does not have commercial aircraft noise regulations). Would this be an issue when flying over urban areas of Minilla Island?

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/213kt2u.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i]Afrikaanse Lugdiens Boeing 707 at Botha International Airport, Johannesburg[/i][/b][/color]

[b]Announcement from the People's Republic of China[/b]

The government of the People's Republic of China hereby removes the travel ban to Minilla Island. This ban has been effective for far too long and we see no reason to enforce it any longer. As of now all airlines may resume travel to Minilla Island if the Minilla Island government allows it.

-PRC Foreign Secretary Yang Jiechi

[center][b]Announcement from Cathay Pacific Airways [/b]
[img]http://www.mipimasia.com/var/mipimasia/storage/images/media/images/logo_cathay_pacific/10636-1-eng-GB/logo_cathay_pacific_imagelarge.jpg[/img][/center]

Cathay Pacific the official airliner of China is interested in leasing slots in King Joseph International Air Port. We wish to have flights between Minya and Jinan, Minya and Hefei and Minya and Hong Kong. We are also interested in opening Cathay Pacific Cargo operations in Minilla Island.

[quote]*Private to Minilla Island*

The People's Republic of China is interested in putting the past behind us and starting relations anew with Minilla Island. We are willing to discuss the various issues between our country and come to a mutual agreement. We are also interested in increasing civil cooperation between our nations.

-Yang Jiechi

Governor of Chinese Borneo
Foreign Secretary of Oceania [/quote]

OK, let me make this all short:

[quote name='king of cochin' date='03 April 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1270351002' post='2247166']
Ministry of Transportation, Kingdom of Cochin would like to place bids on behalf of the following Cochin chartered air line companies:

Air Gosree
Kingfisher Airlines
Jet Air

These airlines would be interesting in conducting daily flights from King Joseph International Airport to Nedumbassery International Airport, Ernakulam and Cochin International Airport, Cochin City. Department of Air Transport, MoT would also assist Minilla Island's carrier to achieve code sharing agreements with domestic and international carriers of the Kingdom.
[/quote]

I think that code sharing would work very well between us. Royal Minilla and Islandair would be interested in gates at the airports mentioned. Other than that, there should be no problem securing the gates.

[quote name='Jordosaur94' date='03 April 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1270352971' post='2247193']
The Reich wishes to acquire a terminal or more for the national airline Hudson Air, the airline has recently acquired two 747s, putting them alongside the airline's 5 707s, so we have the right aircraft to take passengers that distance.
[/quote] It is doable. Royal Minilla would like to have facilities in the Reich for air travel. A code share would work for both.

[quote name='Botha' date='04 April 2010 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1270361564' post='2247340']
[color="#000080"][i]Afrikaanse Lugdiens[/i] the national aircarrier of the Republic of Transvaal needs to re-examine its route system and would like to establish a connection between Johannesburg and Minilla Island as a stop-over for our Far Eastern Pacific route between Transvaal and Tahoe.

One concern we do have is our aircraft are Boeing 707-320 series which are particularly noisy compared to most modern aircraft (Transvaal does not have commercial aircraft noise regulations). Would this be an issue when flying over urban areas of Minilla Island?

[/quote]

There is a regulation regarding air traffic noise after 2000 Local time. The only exception is on the coasts going outward. As long as the planes are in the air before 2000hrs, you should have no problems. Could Royal Minilla and/or Islandair receive a code share and/or gates in Transvaal?

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='04 April 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1270361755' post='2247341']
At you disgrssion, we would like to have flights back and forth between here and Bangkok.
[/quote] Consider it done. Royal Minilla, Trans-Oceania, and Islandair would like to have slots in Bangkok for its flights. A code share would be most welcome.

OOC: More when I come home.