Gosh CSN!

The AUT

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1270341883' post='2247069']
Please point to where I said CSN vs. Carthage would be a fair fight or even one we'd seriously consider partaking in.
[/quote]

You said it would be "funny". I don't know how you find rolling an alliance you're forty times stronger then "funny".

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='03 April 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1270342092' post='2247073']
What I got from this thread:

1. AUT apparently didn't know better
2. Penkala still thinks he's the !@#$
3. Penkala still refuses to stop posting(A tragedy)
4. Penkala likes to throw CSN's weight around

Score:

Penkala: -3
TheAUT: -1
[/quote]

5. Penkala doesn't care about me or my little tally sheets :(

-5 bajillion!

[quote]You said it would be "funny". I don't know how you find rolling an alliance you're forty times stronger then "funny".[/quote]

I think it'd be hilarious. I also think it'd be funny as hell to roll Pacifica about 3 days before they are to come out of terms and make 'em pay us another $20 billion in cash and tech or have permanent war. Doesn't mean I'm seriously considering doing it.

Edited by Penkala

This is disappointing on both sides. I suspect that this event proves that the good old days of personal duels are gone. A one on one fight would have been much more honorable than all the verbal slurs that have been thrown back and forth between Penkala and The AUT in this thread.

Penkala, do not pretend to hold any moral high ground by "letting him go" and "not rolling his alliance." You are not the Head of State of CSN, and each comment you make in this thread makes not only you look like a hypocrite, but also makes me wonder why CSN permits you to hide behind their Alliance Affiliation. There is a difference between being "entertaining" and being a disgrace. You are being the latter. Stop doing so.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1270343002' post='2247085']
Snip.
[/quote]

Try not to put words into my mouth. Whether your point was true or not, it would not have been listed. You caring or not doesn't stop those from being what I got from this thread.

I will ask, however, why hasn't CSN put a gag on you yet?

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='03 April 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1270337420' post='2246992']
Hey! Look at me! I attacked an aligned nation and the alliance didn't like it! But he called me out, that makes it ok, right!

:facepalm:

Aren't we just finishing up a very damaging front to a war that was opened because an alliance didn't feel the need to play by the normal rules about when an attack is okay? And isn't that showing us all that it doesn't end well?

Anyone who falls for that type of stupid baiting and attacks an aligned nation deserves everything they get, and you are lucky that CSN hasn't finished the job.

This type of silly 'I'm better than you at war' argument should never get this far.
[/quote]
Bob, we've disagreed alot in the past and what not but damn if i dont have to agree with you. Though the show is over and nothing left to see, maybe Aut can go call out RV they make a good couple

[quote name='Mansa Musa' date='03 April 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1270343116' post='2247087']
This is disappointing on both sides. I suspect that this event proves that the good old days of personal duels are gone. A one on one fight would have been much more honorable than all the verbal slurs that have been thrown back and forth between Penkala and The AUT in this thread.

Penkala, do not pretend to hold any moral high ground by "letting him go" and "not rolling his alliance." You are not the Head of State of CSN, and each comment you make in this thread makes not only you look like a hypocrite, but also makes me wonder why CSN permits you to hide behind their Alliance Affiliation. There is a difference between being "entertaining" and being a disgrace. You are being the latter. Stop doing so.
[/quote]

Maybe I wasn't clear on this, and my apologies if that is the case, because I've had a couple people bring this up: the comments about 'rolling' his alliance were mainly jokes. Either "heh it'd be funny if I rolled you guys" in the same vein as my jokes about rolling NPO, or "well if we were as terrible with NSO we'd roll you. Consider yourselves lucky."

I'm not 'hiding' behind any alliance affiliation. I want to make it clear that neither I nor CSN will be attacking Carthage. Please refer to several statements I've made that state this in a straightforward manner.

[quote]I will ask, however, why hasn't CSN put a gag on you yet?[/quote]

Probably because contrary to what you believe CSN doesn't gag people you want gagged or operate the way you want them to operate. I don't see a problem with a few jokes about rolling his alliance, just as I don't see a problem with a few jokes about rolling NSO. If you want to try to use that out of context as a point against me because you don't like me then that's definitely your prerogative, but most people (well, I hoped) would recognize it for what it is and move on.

Even after saying this you'll still accuse me of throwing CSN's weight around or something. That's because you don't care about what I said or what I meant, you care about taking a few lines out of context to try to make me look bad or get CSN to shut me up. That's alright. It's what you do best. Aut knows his alliance isn't at risk, because [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83681&view=findpost&p=2246850]I've[/url] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83681&view=findpost&p=2246857]said[/url] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=13&showentry=1578&_gocomments=1&st=20]as much[/url]. And yet you ignore all these definitive statements, instead picking on a few "we could" and "it'd be hilarious if we" and "if I were NSO I would" comments that mention attacking. Once again, pretty clear to most that one is actuality and one is hypothetical. But don't let facts inconvenience you.

You see, this is why you're one of only a handful of people whose opinions I automatically throw out and discredit.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='03 April 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1270342092' post='2247073']
What I got from this thread:

1. AUT apparently didn't know better
2. Penkala still thinks he's the !@#$
3. Penkala still refuses to stop posting(A tragedy)
4. Penkala likes to throw CSN's weight around

Score:

Penkala: -3
TheAUT: -1
[/quote]

Try...

1. AUT allowed himself to get goaded into attacking someone like an idiot. AUT knows better.
2. The guy that shouts, "what are ya, chicken?" also dies in the video.
3. It's a free forum. You can always ignore him or anyone else.
4. CSN decided to back up their member, which is another very big reason why AUT should never have attacked. I can't fault CSN for that this go around.
5. Reps? Are you serious? :lol1:

Score:
[color="#FF0000"][font="Lucida Console"][size="4"][b]FAIL[/b][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by ChairmanHal

You accuse me of something and then do exactly what you accuse me of? And please use a different argument other then the "My alliance doesn't make it's policies based on what you or anybody else says". We understand that, you say it every other post.

I'm not trying to dictate how CSN should handle you and your mouth. Obviously, CSN can do as they see fit. But as an alliance leader, if one of my members continuously "made a joke" about Ronin rolling an alliance and/or specific member, I'd tell him/her to shut the hell up and quit acting like he/she has the authority to even suggest something like that. Again, whether it's hypothetical or whatever else you intend it to be, you're government probably understands that people might not take it as such and will be pissed off about it. Thus why I, HYPOTHETICALLY, would tell you to shut your mouth.

I am ashamed by this thread. AUT, thanks for coming and creating a situation that would make everyone involved look moronic. Penkala, thanks for going on and on with this instead of walking away.

Thanks guys. Thank you for staining both of our alliances with large amounts of stupidity.

I am so sick and tired of e-peen fights.

I am liking this. The whole, "This is a moronic situation with moronic imbeciles," is absolutely no different from every other ranting we see. Whoever is higher should sell their infra to even it out so the lower dude doesn't spend part of his warchest, but since the circumstances currently exist which puts the duel in a weird position, perhaps both of you should do it in a month or 2; which will not only test military strength, but nation building as well.

Penkala, I would avoid jokes of rolling alliances. Why? It's not that your necessarily doing anything wrong per se, it's more so of the fact that if someone claims "I AM OFFENDED," you actually can be held responsible because people love to blow anything and everything out of proportion. I understand where you're coming from in terms of trying to explain why you feel it isn't a big deal, I actually somewhat agree, but you need to be careful. Remember there will always be people who want to roll you and they'll find any little excuse to do it.

@Some other dude:
Also, lol at the whole "I would tell you to shut your mouth," argument. That's not how government should operate in that manner.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1270338275' post='2247011']
Which is why I fought (and might I add defeated) several nuclear armed NSO nations. Eating nukes: what cowards do.
[/quote]
Yep, Penkala [i]never[/i] [b][i]ever[/i][/b] ate a [i]single[/i] nuke this [b]whole war[/b], that's why he's not a coward. :smug:

[quote name='Captain Oliver' date='03 April 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1270350140' post='2247144']
Yep, Penkala [i]never[/i] [b][i]ever[/i][/b] ate a [i]single[/i] nuke this [b]whole war[/b], that's why he's not a coward. :smug:
[/quote]

I only ate 12 this war. It was a pretty big letdown. I was hoping 15 at least.

Anyways, good call on not digging that hole any farther, Aut. I was going to unleash Brother Kane. He took down VA -- a 1.3m NS alliance. He'd ravage Carthage.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1270351978' post='2247180']
I only ate 12 this war. It was a pretty big letdown. I was hoping 15 at least.

Anyways, good call on not digging that hole any farther, Aut. I was going to unleash Brother Kane. He took down VA -- a 1.3m NS alliance. He'd ravage Carthage.
[/quote]

I like BK and all, but he had help.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1270346185' post='2247106']
Maybe I wasn't clear on this, and my apologies if that is the case, because I've had a couple people bring this up: the comments about 'rolling' his alliance were mainly jokes. Either "heh it'd be funny if I rolled you guys" in the same vein as my jokes about rolling NPO, or "well if we were as terrible with NSO we'd roll you. Consider yourselves lucky."

I'm not 'hiding' behind any alliance affiliation. I want to make it clear that neither I nor CSN will be attacking Carthage. Please refer to several statements I've made that state this in a straightforward manner.

Probably because contrary to what you believe CSN doesn't gag people you want gagged or operate the way you want them to operate. I don't see a problem with a few jokes about rolling his alliance, just as I don't see a problem with a few jokes about rolling NSO. If you want to try to use that out of context as a point against me because you don't like me then that's definitely your prerogative, but most people (well, I hoped) would recognize it for what it is and move on.

Even after saying this you'll still accuse me of throwing CSN's weight around or something. That's because you don't care about what I said or what I meant, you care about taking a few lines out of context to try to make me look bad or get CSN to shut me up. That's alright. It's what you do best. Aut knows his alliance isn't at risk, because [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83681&view=findpost&p=2246850]I've[/url] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83681&view=findpost&p=2246857]said[/url] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=13&showentry=1578&_gocomments=1&st=20]as much[/url]. And yet you ignore all these definitive statements, instead picking on a few "we could" and "it'd be hilarious if we" and "if I were NSO I would" comments that mention attacking. Once again, pretty clear to most that one is actuality and one is hypothetical. But don't let facts inconvenience you.

You see, this is why you're one of only a handful of people whose opinions I automatically throw out and discredit.
[/quote]
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8523/getouti.jpg[/img]
Please do Penkala.

[color="#0000FF"]Now I won't fault CSN here, as they are my beloved allies, and nor shall I support AUT's mistake, but quite frankly Penkala is not innocent. He did provoke this attack by giving AUT the impression that this was a sanctioned duel. The AUT should not have to pay reps. Quite honestly I believe CSN is out of line here, and only seeking to throw its weight around, which is unfortunate because I know that they are much better than this.[/color]

Good thing AUT is not paying reps. That would have been absurd. Penkala's goading of AUT to declare on him is his own damn fault and being a member of CSN's gov he should have known better. Dear Lord, why is Penklola in your government?

Edited by The Warrior

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 April 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1270358652' post='2247289']
[color="#0000FF"]Now I won't fault CSN here, as they are my beloved allies, and nor shall I support AUT's mistake, but quite frankly Penkala is not innocent. He did provoke this attack by giving AUT the impression that this was a sanctioned duel. The AUT should not have to pay reps. Quite honestly I believe CSN is out of line here, and only seeking to throw its weight around, which is unfortunate because I know that they are much better than this.[/color]
[/quote]
Unsurprisingly, Rebel Virginia is the voice of reason here.

[quote name='The Warrior' date='04 April 2010 - 02:06 AM' timestamp='1270361170' post='2247336']
Good thing AUT is not paying reps. That would have been absurd. Penkala's goading of AUT to declare on him is his own damn fault and being a member of CSN's gov he should have known better. Dear Lord, why is Penklola in your government?
[/quote]
Uh... pretty sure he's not.

My neutral opinion of Penkala has shifted to a negative opinion. You come of as nothing more than a pretentious fool who has no spine. I honestly hope you learn to back up that mouth of yours.

Aut, I'm actually for you on this one. Hopefully you won't find the need to go seek attention after this is all said and done.