Gosh CSN!

The AUT

[quote name='Believland' date='03 April 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1270335029' post='2246933']
hahahaha! AUT, don't even deal with Penkala. He's such a coward.

Penk, when you call someone out, you have to deliver.
[/quote]

He called me out, not the other way around. Like I said, if it were a week ago I'd have been happy to fight it out. But it wasn't, and I can't.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' date='03 April 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1270335029' post='2246933']
hahahaha! AUT, don't even deal with Penkala. He's such a coward.

Penk, when you call someone out, you have to deliver.
[/quote]
If any of the words spoken in this thread mean anything, it's the words of this man right here :rolleyes:

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1270335371' post='2246939']
He called me out, not the other way around. Like I said, if it were a week ago I'd have been happy to fight it out. But it wasn't, and I can't.
[/quote]
Penk, you called out his call out. You labeled him as a coward. Yes, he did the initial call out, but I wouldn't label your rebuttal as banter.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1270335371' post='2246939']Like I said, if it were a week ago I'd have been happy to fight it out.[/quote]
[13:53] <+Penkala> any time*, anywhere
[size="1"]*Some restrictions may apply[/size]

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1270335371' post='2246939']
[/quote]

I did call you out a week ago, and you used the same infra cop out reason.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1270336138' post='2246962']
I did call you out a week ago, and you used the same infra cop out reason.
[/quote]

Infra cop out reason?

I don't know what some of you want me to do? Aut had well over 2 months to do something. For 2 months I asked him to attack me. He balked at it. Then I rejoin CSN, get into several programs and am not allowed to duel anyone. WickedJ even told Aut today that no matter what I said, I wasn't allowed to fight him. And the fool attacks anyways. What would you do? Leave your alliance and disobey orders? Leave the best home you've found? All to fight some incompetent guy for a week? I highly doubt any of you would. And yet if I don't I'm a coward. Right. Got it.

Once again, I proved (again) that I am not a coward in this past war. It's pretty funny how hard some try to portray me as being afraid of my stats, when I've clearly shown to have no regard for them beyond how I can use them to my alliance's (and bloc's) benefit. I am simply not that type of person. You can try to say it more and more, but it still won't make me a coward, much to your chagrin. And those who need to worry about my cowardice or lack thereof already know that I absolutely do not back down from a conflict for my own 'safety' or to save my infra. I stepped back because my friends told me to and my alliance ordered me to, and I stepped back and gave up my shot at a loud mouth for the benefit of my alliance. Not because I'm scared of Aut. And that's a fact.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='04 April 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1270336226' post='2246965']
Infra cop out reason?

I don't know what some of you want me to do? Aut had 2 months to do something. For 2 months I asked him to attack me. Then I get into several programs, rejoin CSN and am not allowed to duel. WickedJ told him that no matter what I said, I wasn't allowed to fight him. What would you do? Leave your alliance and disobey orders? Leave the best home you've found? All to fight some incompetent guy for a week? I highly doubt any of you would. And yet if I don't I'm a coward. Right. Got it.

Once again, I proved (again) that I am not a coward in this past war. It's pretty funny how hard some try to portray me as being afraid of my stats, when I've clearly shown to have no regard for them beyond how I can use them to my alliance's (and bloc's) benefit. I am simply not that type of person. You can try to say it more and more, but it still won't make me a coward, much to your chagrin. And those who need to worry about my cowardice or lack thereof already know that I absolutely do not back down from a conflict for my own 'safety' or to save my infra. I stepped back because my friends told me to and my alliance ordered me to, and I stepped back and gave up my shot at a loud mouth for the benefit of my alliance. Not because I'm scared of Aut. And that's a fact.
[/quote]

I thought CSN was disappointed when you had to pull out.

You said you'd wreck me and destroy me yet you're using the whole, "I don't want to leave CSN in order to do that." I never asked you to leave CSN and I'm pretty sure they'd let you back in. Though I have a feeling you're too afraid of being embarrassed as are they. Which I understood, and decided to shut my mouth and go about my business.

However you then decide to say that you'd wreck me and that I'm lucky you guys aren't going to pursue a war with me. Thinking that'd shut me up, it didn't. So I decided to step things up and challenge you to a duel [i]again[/i] yet you refused.

You want to give up being a loud mouth? Roger, just leave the thread in peace instead of saying you defeated me when clearly you did not. You showed everyone who you truly are.

Hey! Look at me! I attacked an aligned nation and the alliance didn't like it! But he called me out, that makes it ok, right!

:facepalm:

Aren't we just finishing up a very damaging front to a war that was opened because an alliance didn't feel the need to play by the normal rules about when an attack is okay? And isn't that showing us all that it doesn't end well?

Anyone who falls for that type of stupid baiting and attacks an aligned nation deserves everything they get, and you are lucky that CSN hasn't finished the job.

This type of silly 'I'm better than you at war' argument should never get this far.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' date='03 April 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1270336967' post='2246982']
Dang, where were these "programs" when Athens wakened me from my peaceful winter slumber? I mean I gotta get me one of those programs, they sound handy.
[/quote]

Are you really going to imply these programs [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Goslings]do not exist[/url]? Check the edit dates. I'm not making this up as an excuse.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1270337104' post='2246986']
I thought CSN was disappointed when you had to pull out.

You said you'd wreck me and destroy me yet you're using the whole, "I don't want to leave CSN in order to do that." I never asked you to leave CSN and I'm pretty sure they'd let you back in. Though I have a feeling you're too afraid of being embarrassed as are they. Which I understood, and decided to shut my mouth and go about my business.

However you then decide to say that you'd wreck me and that I'm lucky you guys aren't going to pursue a war with me. Thinking that'd shut me up, it didn't. So I decided to step things up and challenge you to a duel [i]again[/i] yet you refused.

You want to give up being a loud mouth? Roger, just leave the thread in peace instead of saying you defeated me when clearly you did not. You showed everyone who you truly are.
[/quote]

CSN were disappointed when I gave you peace with no reparations attached. I was also ordered not to fight you. How are these concepts mutually exclusive?

You asked me to leave CSN in the last page, Aut, so please, spare me. And I wasn't trying to 'scare you' -- that was more of a jab at that NSO scum than anything :awesome:

You challenged me to a duel again, correct. I refused again, correct. What makes you think I'm suddenly allowed to duel you and yet wasn't an hour ago? Nothing's changed. The program is long term and indeed is nowhere near completion. Not sure why I'd be allowed to duel you now?

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='04 April 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1270337420' post='2246992']
Hey! Look at me! I attacked an aligned nation and the alliance didn't like it! But he called me out, that makes it ok, right!

:facepalm:

Aren't we just finishing up a very damaging front to a war that was opened because an alliance didn't feel the need to play by the normal rules about when an attack is okay? And isn't that showing us all that it doesn't end well?

Anyone who falls for that type of stupid baiting and attacks an aligned nation deserves everything they get, and you are lucky that CSN hasn't finished the job.

This type of silly 'I'm better than you at war' argument should never get this far.
[/quote]

"When you ask for war, don't complain when they bring it to you."

Both sides agreed to war and the other ran. It's just a duel, was never going to evolve into a big war Bob. It's okay, you don't have to sit behind a winning side and sympathize with the losing side like you usually do. :P

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1270337613' post='2246998']
"When you ask for war, don't complain when they bring it to you."

Both sides agreed to war and the other ran. It's just a duel, was never going to evolve into a big war Bob. It's okay, you don't have to sit behind a winning side and sympathize with the losing side like you usually do. :P
[/quote]

Did I complain you brought it to me or did I give you white peace?

[quote name='Corinan' date='03 April 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1270338010' post='2247007']
CSN is an alliance full of cowards. What else did you expect, AUT?
[/quote]

Which is why I fought (and might I add defeated) several nuclear armed NSO nations. Eating nukes: what cowards do.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Believland' date='03 April 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1270338457' post='2247016']
If this CSN's Goslings's program at it's finest, then I'm too worried. Way to raise the lulz factor CSN and Penk
[/quote]

You know it. :smug:

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='03 April 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1270339429' post='2247037']
CSN if you are unable to police your own members then perhaps you should allow them to be taught by others. Of course why you would even bother to have this member makes me question anything you do.
[/quote]

Personally, I agree. How dare you get attacked, CSN?

Edited by Penkala

I stand correct Mr. Penkala, only program we got at TPF is NookAholiksUnanimous. It's a C stepper and sadly most of us just can't gradauate. We've always run with a bad crowd. I blame NEW :ph34r: and BAPS :gag: Ima call Wolfie out, he's an enabler.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' date='03 April 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1270340275' post='2247052']
I stand correct Mr. Penkala, only program we got at TPF is NookAholiksUnanimous. It's a C stepper and sadly most of us just can't gradauate. We've always run with a bad crowd. I blame NEW :ph34r: and BAPS :gag: Ima call Wolfie out, he's an enabler.
[/quote]

They want you to [i]stop[/i] nuking? What in admin's name?

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1270334776' post='2246919']
And we rolled your entire alliance.
[/quote]

Dude, that would be such a fair fight. CSN has four million nation strength and Carthage has uhh...wait this can't be right...one hundred thousand.

Keep it classy, man.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='03 April 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1270341658' post='2247068']
Dude, that would be such a fair fight. CSN has four million nation strength and Carthage has uhh...wait this can't be right...one hundred thousand.

Keep it classy, man.
[/quote]

Please point to where I said CSN vs. Carthage would be a fair fight or even one we'd seriously consider partaking in. Please and thanks.

I think CSN should let Penkala fight here if he wants, as it won't take much to rebuild from where he's at and it should be his choice. At least you guys aren't asking for reps, but I don't CSN giving permssion should be a factor here if they can duel, but this whole situation seems pointless as I don't think Penkala ever had any intention of following through with a duel.