Gosh CSN!

The AUT

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1270331532' post='2246857']
I've kept my word. His alliance hasn't been attacked. Hell, I'm such a nice guy *he* won't even be attacked!
[/quote]

so what you are really saying is you are too scared to actually fight him 1v1 and instead trying to claim some "benevolence" by not having his alliance or him attacked? please. CSN should have allowed this duel to be fought just so both AUT and Penk will shut up. Penk comes off looking scared and CSN comes off looking pathetic.

AUT comes off looking like he always does, an attention whore.

in the end, it all sounds bout right.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='03 April 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1270331468' post='2246854']
This sort of seems like one of those duh moments. You expected someone in cybernations to keep to their word when dealing with stepping up.
[/quote]

I guess so. Next time I'll be sure to mouth off and hide behind my allies instead of making a fool out of myself by actually "doing something about it."

17:55] <~WickedJ[CSN]> he can leave the AA and fight but so long as hes on the CSN AA hes going to be a good infra hugger

Oh yeah, i actually got a query asking me to let Penkala wreck AUT. you're so loved AUT

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 April 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1270331804' post='2246866']
17:55] <~WickedJ[CSN]> he can leave the AA and fight but so long as hes on the CSN AA hes going to be a good infra hugger

Oh yeah, i actually got a query asking me to let Penkala wreck AUT. you're so loved AUT
[/quote]

I'm so sure he'd wreck me, that's why he called on CSN's help.

Okay then, Penkala leave CSN to an AA that will protect you and let's fight. It's only for a week.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1270331930' post='2246868']
I'm so sure he'd wreck me, that's why he called on CSN's help.

Okay then, Penkala leave CSN to an AA that will protect you and let's fight. It's only for a week.
[/quote]
he hasnt asked for anything

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='03 April 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1270331765' post='2246861']
so what you are really saying is you are too scared to actually fight him 1v1 and instead trying to claim some "benevolence" by not having his alliance or him attacked? please. CSN should have allowed this duel to be fought just so both AUT and Penk will shut up. Penk comes off looking scared and CSN comes off looking pathetic.

[/quote]

Hey, bud, you're one of the worst posters around here. You're literally almost always off point. You make no sense and you don't understand even a little bit of English. And once they do take the time to read what you've sloppily put together they say "holy !@#$ that makes no sense, why did I even bother reading that?" I said all that to explain what I'm feeling right now: I just took all this time to read that and it makes no sense and even if it did it doesn't matter to me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're wrong, and you have no place telling my alliance what we "should have" done. I know you feel the need to give your two cents on what everyone should do in every situation, but we really don't care what you think about how we should operate duels. Like at all. Oh, and you calling *anyone* an "attention *****" is hilarious, seeing as you go into almost every thread made and tell people what they should have done instead. Not what you think of a situation, what they should have done. You are quite possibly a bigger "attention *****" than even Aut.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='03 April 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1270331765' post='2246861']

[/quote]

[size="5"]STOP IT!!!![/size] You're making me giggle like a little girl.

I see you're replying, Doch. I'll go ahead and pull a TOP and pre-empt you: I don't care what policy you'd like us to implement about duels. You don't have a say in our alliance's internal affairs.

Like holy Admin, I get people (including myself) who comment on FA issues or big issues or whatever here. I *don't* get people who try and post in every thread to tell people how they should have done it better. "Hey you should allow xxx to happen guys lol." Really, dude, where do you get off on telling us how we should handle a nation attacking us? Why do you think you have the moral authority to tell us that we should "just accept" a week of war if someone attacks us? Get bent...

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1270332134' post='2246871']
Hey, bud, you're one of the worst posters around here. You're literally almost always off point. You make no sense and you don't understand even a little bit of English. And once they do take the time to read what you've sloppily put together they say "holy !@#$ that makes no sense, why did I even bother reading that?" I said all that to explain what I'm feeling right now: I just took all this time to read that and it makes no sense and even if it did it doesn't matter to me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're wrong, and you have no place telling my alliance what we "should have" done. I know you feel the need to give your two cents on what everyone should do in every situation, but we really don't care what you think about how we should operate duels. Like at all. Oh, and you calling *anyone* an "attention *****" is hilarious, seeing as you go into almost every thread made and tell people what they should have done instead. Not what you think of a situation, what they should have done. You are quite possibly a bigger "attention *****" than even Aut.
[/quote]

yeah, cuz i care what you think of me buddy. i already know that i am not always off the point and i make far more sense than you do. as for not understanding English- case in point about not making any sense. and many have taken the time to read what i write and respond.

if it took you such a long time to read that small post, then i feel sorry for you. it is obvious that you are the one who barely understands English. also, you make it seem like i told CSN to do anything when in fact all i said was that they should have allowed you to fight since you ran your mouth and acted as if you wanted to fight. obviously, you are all too happy to hide behind CSN's skirts like a good little coward.

and yeah, i comment on everything that goes on here. unlike you, i don't go around making threads about other alliances doing something (i.e. Athens-KoN thread). hell, even AUT makes more threads/posts than i do. but yes, it is obvious you have me. i am obviously an attention whore on a scale much larger than AUT.

CSN begs me to peace out Penkala but he could [i]wreck[/i] me! Ah man, something tells me they're hiding something.

Anyways, for those thinking I'm looking for attention you're right. But it's not exactly without reason. Penkala making blog posts about how bad our posters are and talking trash to damn near everyone really made me want to see what he was worth. Apparently it's not much. Of course those who support him will make excuses, but I did all I could from my end. In the end they look at the person who made the tread rather than what the thread actually contains.

Penkala received to aid requests so he could "wreck" me. I even sold my infrastructure to reach his level, an idea Godzilla and others who sided with Penkala made. And when I do, and when he says he'll "wreck" me, he just asks for peace. And on top of it, CSN asks for reparations.

I understand CSN's position being an alliance affiliation and protecting its members, but really? Really CSN?

CN wants us to "do something about it" but how can we when it amounts to nothing but soft words and urges to step down. I by no means expected this to escalate into much of a war, Penkala and I aren't worth it, I just wanted Penkala to run into a nation he'd have to at least fight honestly rather than down declaring and launching nukes thinking he's all that. Then jaws off to whoever and hides behind his friends.

Whatever I guess, my bad CN. Next time someone tells me to actually do something about a situation I'll turn the other direction looking for excuses.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1270332449' post='2246876']
I see you're replying, Doch. I'll go ahead and pull a TOP and pre-empt you: I don't care what policy you'd like us to implement about duels. You don't have a say in our alliance's internal affairs.

Like holy Admin, I get people (including myself) who comment on FA issues or big issues or whatever here. I *don't* get people who try and post in every thread to tell people how they should have done it better. "Hey you should allow xxx to happen guys lol." Really, dude, where do you get off on telling us how we should handle a nation attacking us? Why do you think you have the moral authority to tell us that we should "just accept" a week of war if someone attacks us? Get bent...
[/quote]

and like TOP- it was quite stupid of you to pre-empt me as it was the most ridiculous thing you could have done. i don't care about CSN or their policies. i don't care what they should implement, i simply wanted you to actually back up that big mouth of yours for once. if you are incapable of dueling at the moment, you should have posted as such. instead you posted that AUT should sell his infra off and hit you within 4 weeks. well, this is in 4 weeks.

so either next time state that you cannot duel until such and such time, or man up and state you are a coward.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1270332614' post='2246880']
CSN begs me to peace out Penkala but he could [i]wreck[/i] me! Ah man, something tells me they're hiding something.

Anyways, for those thinking I'm looking for attention you're right. But it's not exactly without reason. Penkala making blog posts about how bad our posters are and talking trash to damn near everyone really made me want to see what he was worth. Apparently it's not much. Of course those who support him will make excuses, but I did all I could from my end. In the end they look at the person who made the tread rather than what the thread actually contains.

Penkala received to aid requests so he could "wreck" me. I even sold my infrastructure to reach his level, an idea Godzilla and others who sided with Penkala made. And when I do, and when he says he'll "wreck" me, he just asks for peace. And on top of it, CSN asks for reparations.

I understand CSN's position being an alliance affiliation and protecting its members, but really? Really CSN?

CN wants us to "do something about it" but how can we when it amounts to nothing but soft words and urges to step down. I by no means expected this to escalate into much of a war, Penkala and I aren't worth it, I just wanted Penkala to run into a nation he'd have to at least fight honestly rather than down declaring and launching nukes thinking he's all that.

Whatever I guess, my bad CN. Next time someone tells me to actually do something about a situation I'll turn the other direction looking for excuses.
[/quote]

CSN was actually pretty disappointed I sent you that peace offer. I have no doubt (and neither do you) that I'd have wrecked you. That's why you asked for ground attacks only -- pretty convenient given you have a Pentagon and 5 barracks while I have neither.

To alleviate your concerns about 'attacking down', I attacked up on 3 STA nations at the start of this war and attacked up most of the other times as well. I have a method to my madness and it does include attacking nations at or below me in capabilities in wars, yes. That means I do declare 'down' pretty often. Never more than 1 of my 3 offensive slots, though, unless there is nobody I can hit except those lower than me.

Believe me, Aut, I wouldn't mind a duel. But I can't make it happen right now. If this had been a week ago I probably could have, but you would have had to sell even more then :P

We'll get our chance to dance, don't worry. I'll try to make it happen next war. Just don't outgrow me and I'll be
sure to pay you a visit ;)

Doch, I don't know what more I could do to show you I probably care less about my nation than anyone in CN. If 3 offensive wars against nuke capable nations and nations with $500 milion warchests in the opening blitz of the war (while I had a considerably smaller warchest than that) means nothing to you, I don't know what will. If going 3v1 for the next month and losing more infra than I had to begin with doesn't show that I'm not a coward, I don't know what will. If joining Fark to fight more nuclear powered nations for another month means nothing, then what does?

I lost over 6,500 infra in the last war, Doch. I started with 3800. You can call me a coward or a "pixel-lover" or whatever you want, but it only shows how absurd all of your arguments are. Another good indicator of the complete absurdity and falseness of your arguments is the one where you claim *I* am the one who cannot grasp even rudimentary English. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not great at grammar. But at least people can easily and quickly read through everything I write without becoming tripped up (often because you don't use capitalization or punctuation).

Edited by Penkala

[quote]CSN was actually pretty disappointed I sent you that peace offer. I have no doubt (and neither do you) that I'd have wrecked you. That's why you asked for ground attacks only -- pretty convenient given you have a Pentagon and 5 barracks while I have neither.[/quote]

You're so full of it. You knocked off 10 infra and I did 20 infra in one GA. I didn't hit you in the air because my CM's would've lopped off 15 infra per, and I wanted it to be somewhat even. You took peace and your excuse is CSN said "no". But they gave you the option to fight me, yet you didn't. Again, if you'd wreck me, let's go. I'll sell even more infra. Stop making excuses, I know I can ZI you within weeks if I wanted to. Apparently me being generous is me being afraid of you.

Quit hiding behind CSN, you're so sure and so am I. Let's go. Full CM's, full nukes, full everything.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1270333300' post='2246896']
You're so full of it. You knocked off 10 infra and I did 20 infra in one GA. I didn't hit you in the air because my CM's would've lopped off 15 infra per, and I wanted it to be somewhat even. You took peace and your excuse is CSN said "no". But they gave you the option to fight me, yet you didn't. Again, if you'd wreck me, let's go. I'll sell even more infra. Stop making excuses, I know I can ZI you within weeks if I wanted to. Apparently me being generous is me being afraid of you.

Quit hiding behind CSN, you're so sure and so am I. Let's go. Full CM's, full nukes, full everything.
[/quote]

You just attacked an alliance and walked away with 2 CMs hitting your nation, Aut. I think you should be a bit more appreciative of what I've just done for you. CSN didn't give me an option to fight you. You are lying. And you admitted it in your OP, I'd kick your $@!. I'm just that much better than you and you need to learn to accept it.

Now walk away, Aut. You're digging yourself a hole that might be hard to get out of.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1270333965' post='2246907']
You just attacked an alliance and walked away with 2 CMs hitting your nation, Aut. I think you should be a bit more appreciative of what I've just done for you. CSN didn't give me an option to fight you. You are lying. And you admitted it in your OP, I'd kick your $@!. I'm just that much better than you and you need to learn to accept it.

Now walk away, Aut. You're digging yourself a hole that might be hard to get out of.
[/quote]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2rTR2Dls5Yg/SiS0eybgnDI/AAAAAAAAB54/AaUWKTU53Ak/s400/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/img]

Didn't catch it eh?

Alright Penkala let's end this right here and now. I accept that you're no better than a pathetic twerp who needs to hide behind his alliance when someone finally comes knocking on your door seeking retribution. Come on Penkala, let's make good on our words and follow through.

You would [i]wreck[/i] me, after all. ;)

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1270334149' post='2246912']
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2rTR2Dls5Yg/SiS0eybgnDI/AAAAAAAAB54/AaUWKTU53Ak/s400/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/img]

Didn't catch it eh?

Alright Penkala let's end this right here and now. I accept that you're no better than a pathetic twerp who needs to hide behind his alliance when someone finally comes knocking on your door seeking retribution. Come on Penkala, let's make good on our words and follow through.

You would [i]wreck[/i] me, after all. ;)
[/quote]

I think it'd be pretty hilarious if I asked for that $3m after all, you refused, and we rolled your entire alliance.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1270334776' post='2246919']
I think it'd be pretty hilarious if I asked for that $3m after all, you refused, and we rolled your entire alliance.
[/quote]

And prove how pathetic you and CSN can get? Go right on ahead.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='03 April 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1270334941' post='2246928']
I'm amazed that CSN hasn't told you to shut you're mouth already. I've always thought rather well of Goose and CSN, but man...
[/quote]

Have you not gotten the memo yet that I don't care what you think? I care about what a *lot* of people think. You're one of the few whose words mean nothing to me. Doch's another of the elite few. If Mussolania and a couple others showed up you'd all be conveniently grouped together!

[quote]And prove how pathetic you and CSN can get? Go right on ahead. [/quote]

Main reasons would be:
a) For !@#$% and giggles
b) To shut you up

Secondary reasons, however, do include:
a) Showing how 'evil' we are
b) Rooting out any members afraid to fight or with inadequate warchests
c) Proving how pathetic we are

Edited by Penkala