Gosh CSN!

The AUT

You guys call me a coward, tell me to sell infra to hit Penkala and even he tells me to. He even said so himself, see:

[quote]You have one week to get in my range and grow some balls. I'm the lowest I've ever been on cash and won't have aid slots available for a few more days. I also see you waited until I decommissioned my barracks and GCs, which I can't get back now. Good call. You'll need every advantage you can get.[/quote]

He's right, I only looted 1,000 :(

[quote]Thats not an authorized war good sir. You're going to need to be peacing out. If any attacks were launched by you we will discuss the matter of paying for them.

Thank you
WickedJ
CSN Minister of Defense [/quote]

So now he wants me to peace out after I sold all my infra and pay reps. Seriously CSN let us go for awhile I'm sure Penkala wouldn't mind. He'll destroy me, lol.

Edit: I can't get on IRC right now let's settle this here.

Edited by The AUT

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 April 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1270329818' post='2246814']
I see a rogue attack. nothing more nothing less
[/quote]

It's not, Penkala shot missiles of desire at me just now. Let us go please :wub:

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1270329990' post='2246822']
It's not, Penkala shot missiles of desire at me just now. Let us go please :wub:
[/quote]
Sorry ole chap no war for you :)

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 April 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1270330079' post='2246824']
Sorry ole chap no war for you :)
[/quote]

I sold all my infra and Penkala said if I did within a certain amount of time I could...

Alright, I'll peace the kid out. But not a cent you shall receive from me, tee-hee!

[quote]Right. Because, this needed a topic and such. But, it is The AUT so go figure. [/quote]

They said I was allowed to if I sold my infra. I did and now I have to peace out and pay reparations. I thought Penkala agreed but they told him not to. He also said he'd destroy me if I did in fact sell my infra which I did. But this amounts to nothing more than a "lolaut"

Oh well, c'est la vie

Edited by The AUT

You do realize that when someone says "Do something about it, attack me", what they really mean is to hide behind their alliance?

Sillyness, you should have known he'd not actually have the balls to fight.

[quote name='Benjamin Arouet' date='03 April 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1270330309' post='2246830']
To me this seems to be a rogue attack, and we'll be treating it as such. I understand peace has been declared, and we'll be in contact about reparations.
[/quote]

He said I could attack him. Let Penkala answer. If I have to pay reparations for 1k and 20 infra worth of damage over a war he wanted himself then perhaps you should keep a muzzle on him. I'm not keen on giving reparations, I suggest you not even bother.

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='03 April 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1270330223' post='2246829']
You do realize that when someone says "Do something about it, attack me", what they really mean is to hide behind their alliance?

Sillyness, you should have known he'd not actually have the balls to fight.
[/quote]

Actually I'd normally fight him but I'm 1) rebuilding with CSN money I can't squander like my own and 2) in a super sekrit program. Plus I'm definitely not allowed any duels. If I were I'd have kicked CM's butt a long time ago (well like a week ago).

[quote]You do realize that when someone says "Do something about it, attack me", what they really mean is to hide behind their alliance?[/quote]

I could pull a NSO. The facts are all the same: a government member (me/(whoever your guy was)) of an alliance (CSN/NSO) was attacked after asking someone to attack him.

I should go order the attack on Carthage now.

Anyways, don't worry about reps, Aut. You sold infra to get to me, and that deserves at least a bit of respect. Consider that to be the cost of attacking me.

Edited by Penkala

Thanks for telling us how to run our alliance, I appreciate it.

You were the only one controlling whether or not you attacked him, and if you hadn't done so you wouldn't be in this position. You should know well that attacking an aligned nation isn't okay, and unless Penkala is inclined to forgive you for this episode, we'll expect the same reps we would in any similar instance.

Edited by Benjamin Arouet

[quote][13:53] <+Penkala> I accept Aut's challenge
[13:53] <+Penkala> any time, anywhere[/quote]
[quote]The only one making excuses is you. You could hit me today and yet you won't. Because you're a coward.[/quote]
[quote]No, *you* put up or shut up, big man. I'm down if you are. Send me $3m and 50 tech and send your other tech off to other people, then sell 800 of that precious infra and we'll be in range. You could attack me within 20 minutes if you wanted to. Instead, you sit there, breathing a sigh of relief that you are out of my range. I spit on you and your cowardly actions, Aut.[/quote]
[quote]If you declare war on me within the next 4 weeks, I will ensure CSN does not attack your !@#$%* alliance in retaliation.[/quote]
[quote]I mean if he were in range when I checked about 2 minutes ago I'd have declared. Of course, he waited until I was *out of range* and had decommed military improvements to dare challenging me.[/quote]

I hereby invoke the "Penkala will not make CSN attack you in retaliation" clause.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1270330675' post='2246837']
I hereby invoke the "Penkala will not make CSN attack you in retaliation" clause.
[/quote]

Yah, he isn't in a position to make that claim. When someone in CSN gets attacked, it's our concern, and if you didn't want it to be you should've checked with someone with authority to allow such a "duel" first.

Edit: On the other hand, it looks like he is more forgiving than I.... Congrats on that, but don't do it again.

Edited by Benjamin Arouet

[quote name='Benjamin Arouet' date='03 April 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1270330835' post='2246842']
Yah, he isn't in a position to make that claim. When someone in CSN gets attacked, it's our concern, and if you didn't want it to be you should've checked with someone with authority to allow such a "duel" first.
[/quote]

So you're going to let him mouth off and run behind CSN's strength to extort reparations from me?

Come on Penkala I peaced you out after all that, call off your friends. You did say you would, after all.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1270330675' post='2246837']
[/quote]

I said "your alliance", not "you". I was quite clear.

You do not need to pay me any reparations, Aut. You sold your infrastructure to attack me. That is enough of a cost for your actions.

I could have had your alliance attacked, but instead I choose to be benevolent. You are lucky I'm a member of CSN, not some !@#$%* alliance like, say, NSO. CSN is wise in her judgment; limitless in her mercy. But do not mistake that mercy for weakness. If you try to probe the defenses of CSN again, you shall witness our resolve.

Go in peace, Aut. And remember what you learned here today: if you attack Penkala, it's not a matter of if you will lose; it is a question of how much you will lose.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1270330885' post='2246844']
So you're going to let him mouth off and run behind CSN's strength to extort reparations from me?

Come on Penkala I peaced you out after all that, call off your friends. You did say you would, after all.
[/quote]

This sort of seems like one of those duh moments. You expected someone in cybernations to keep to their word when dealing with stepping up.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1270331284' post='2246850']
I said "your alliance", not "you". I was quite clear.

You do not need to pay me any reparations, Aut. You sold your infrastructure to attack me. That is enough of a cost for your actions.

I could have had your alliance attacked, but instead I choose to be benevolent. You are lucky I'm a member of CSN, not some !@#$%* alliance like, say, NSO. CSN is wise in her judgment; limitless in her mercy. But do not mistake that mercy for weakness. If you try to probe the defenses of CSN again, you shall witness our resolve.

Go in peace, Aut. And remember what you learned here today: if you attack Penkala, it's not a matter of if you will lose; it is a question of how much you will lose.
[/quote]

Yeah how much I will lose to the AA standing behind you. You were too scared to fight me, saving face now and acting like you defeated me. You do as you always do and that's hide behind your friends instead of standing up for your words. For the next time we meet, CSN won't be able to save you- no one will.

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='03 April 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1270331468' post='2246854']
This sort of seems like one of those duh moments. You expected someone in cybernations to keep to their word when dealing with stepping up.
[/quote]

I've kept my word. His alliance hasn't been attacked. Hell, I'm such a nice guy *he* won't even be attacked!