Announcement from \m/

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, not a bad looking charter, awfully long however. I'd have thought you would have wanted something shorter to make the 'doing what you want' easier, I cannot however agree with IX.-1, clause ii in its entirety, I feel it to be rather hit and miss for a while now, as for IX.-1, clause iii, are you referring to Euphoria Morning or Scream?

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='03 April 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1270322912' post='2246720']
Put your pants back on and then we'll talk. :v:
[/quote]

Jealous, much?

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' date='03 April 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1270324575' post='2246745']
Not as much as you
[/quote]

Didnt we get rid of you?

[color="#0000FF"]I've got to say, I've always like Gerald and you Starfox (Caliph annoys me for some reason, probably since he is an old \m/ apologist, always bringing up that war, and I, well I danced on \m/'s grave). But yes, good to see you at the helm. Too many weenies leading alliances these days. Always a good thing to have someone like you at the helm of something. Good luck.[/color]

[quote name='MiSS TRiGGA' date='04 April 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1270351580' post='2247174']
I'm glad you left Lil Wayne alone.
I can now have him all to myself. :wub:
[/quote]
It's indisputable that Kid Cudi > Lil Wayne.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='04 April 2010 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1270359229' post='2247301']
[color="#0000FF"]I've got to say, I've always like Gerald and you Starfox (Caliph annoys me for some reason, probably since he is an old \m/ apologist, always bringing up that war, and I, well I danced on \m/'s grave). But yes, good to see you at the helm. Too many weenies leading alliances these days. Always a good thing to have someone like you at the helm of something. Good luck.[/color]
[/quote]
Well, that's pretty true. Take note of that everyone. I don't play around. :smug:

[quote name='MiSS TRiGGA' date='03 April 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1270351580' post='2247174']
I'm glad you left Lil Wayne alone.
I can now have him all to myself. :wub:
[/quote]

Keep him in a closet and make sure any albums he releases are heard by you and you only. Thank you very much.

[quote]19 members.[/quote]

That is a big standard for an alliance. Despicable if you ask me. How many alliances under 19 members find this an injustice?

DAWN, The Moralist Front, The Jedi Order? (Just to name a few) According to \m/'s charter you can be raided as long as they only choose one nation at a time!

[quote name='iamwalrus' date='04 April 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1270403107' post='2247629']
That is a big standard for an alliance. Despicable if you ask me. How many alliances under 19 members find this an injustice?

DAWN, The Moralist Front, The Jedi Order? (Just to name a few) According to \m/'s charter you can be raided as long as they only choose one nation at a time!
[/quote]
Eh?

DAWN - Sucks and is getting raided as is.
Moralist Front - Sucks.
TJO - Doitzel would probably love for us to raid him, oh how he'd have a field day on us.

Point is, we're going to exercise discretion. If you have a problem with how we're run, attack us and attempt to drive us from moral land please.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='04 April 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1270404629' post='2247653']
Moralist Front - Sucks.
[/quote]
You don't have to be a jerk about it you know.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='04 April 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1270404629' post='2247653']
Eh?

DAWN - Sucks and is getting raided as is.
Moralist Front - Sucks.
TJO - Doitzel would probably love for us to raid him, oh how he'd have a field day on us.

Point is, we're going to exercise discretion. If you have a problem with how we're run, attack us and attempt to drive us from moral land please.
[/quote]
Now where did I put my cross... :P

[quote name='Vilien' date='04 April 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1270404808' post='2247656']
You don't have to be a jerk about it you know.
[/quote]
To be fair, I don't even know you guys, and saying you suck just proved my point better. I'm just going off that time you threatened to beat me up. :(

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='03 April 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1270359229' post='2247301']
[/quote]
Thanks for the well wishes mate :D

[quote name='Starfox101' date='04 April 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1270405698' post='2247665']
To be fair, I don't even know you guys, and saying you suck just proved my point better. I'm just going off that time you threatened to beat me up. :(
[/quote]
I'm quite the terror around these parts.

[quote name='Vilien' date='04 April 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1270407047' post='2247692']
I'm quite the terror around these parts.
[/quote]
That means you're prime \m/ material. I hope to see your application soon.

That whole moralist thing was just a phase, deep down you're a raider.

[quote name='iamwalrus' date='04 April 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1270403107' post='2247629']

[/quote]

Almighty Admin doesn't even recognize alliances until they are 20 members strong at least. We're just following his standards.