Announcement from \m/

[quote name='Kortal' date='03 April 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1270311276' post='2246580']
I had hoped that \m/ would have learned their lesson after the still fairly recent debacle.

How many times does Polar need to rub your noses in your mistakes before you realize that wrongfully attacking nations in ANY alliance no matter the size is a dumb move?

Its time \m/ comes out of the dark ages and bans raiding altogether, before your conduct leads to another disastrous war in which your allies suffer.
[/quote]

We prefer to self regulate. We allow our members to raid within our rules, and if they get hurt in the process they'll learn not to do it. In terms of banning raiding lets see what the magic eight ball says

[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn137/Twin2_02_2008/magic8ball.jpg[/img]

...whelp status quo it is then.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Comrade Goby' date='03 April 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1270310209' post='2246572']
We're so aesthetic.
[/quote]
lol, what's with you and that word lately?

[quote name='Imperator Hades' date='03 April 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1270311266' post='2246579']
Starfox back in leadership, some things change but the strong always survive. I eagerly await good things.

:popcorn:
[/quote]
Thank you very much.

[quote name='Kortal' date='03 April 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1270311276' post='2246580']
I had hoped that \m/ would have learned their lesson after the still fairly recent debacle.

How many times does Polar need to rub your noses in your mistakes before you realize that wrongfully attacking nations in ANY alliance no matter the size is a dumb move?

Its time \m/ comes out of the dark ages and bans raiding altogether, before your conduct leads to another disastrous war in which your allies suffer.
[/quote]
Tell Polar to come try and rub our noses in something again, and we'll bash their face in again.

We're going to do the things we wanna do.

[quote name='tamerlane' date='03 April 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1270311903' post='2246598']
sup? Im Cole Hamels.
[/quote]
Liar.

[/quote]

What's Polar going to do? Back off claiming "victory" then switch sides to teach \m/ a lesson by helping them win a war whilst stabbing their true allies in the back?

Honestly, where is your AlmightyGrub now?

If any of you fight \m/ over raiding like Polar did and you fought on the side of the CoC shame on you, let \m/ slap Polaris in its face repeatedly like Polaris did to us.

With that said, that's a long charter. I predict you'll streamline it in no time.

[quote name='The AUT' date='03 April 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1270314493' post='2246626']
What's Polar going to do?
[/quote]
Nothing.

:smug:

Also, we need more Diplomats on our boards. Quit being lazy and signup and chill with us.

http://blinging13.com/forums/index.php

Edited by Starfox101

Wait, so after all of that we still didn't manage to rid ourselves of Chief and Marx? Some allies you are...

:wub: Marx
:wub: Chief
:wub: \m/

Congratulations guys, here's to more success!

Edited by Balder

God some things about you annoy me. Mostly your charter. You know why. <_<

[quote]So you've set your raid limit to nothing more than 19 nations, however no amendment for alliances 19 and under with treaties.. that is going to go well. [/quote]

What are you going to do about it, plan to abandon them in a war for their existence again?

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Kortal' date='03 April 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1270311276' post='2246580']

[/quote]
Actually, you might want to let Polaris speak for it's self.

You would be hard pressed to find a member in \m/ at this point that would agree that \m/ screwed the pooch by raiding FoA and further fanned those flames in Alterego's thread. \m/ raids, always have most likely always will. I haven't looked in a long while, anyone know off hand how many \m/ nations are tech raiding at this time?

I suppose the world will just have to see how \m/ conducts itself going forward in regards to raiding before a determination by the world at large can be made as to whether we really learned a lesson or not, verbage in our charter isn't going to accomplish that.

Take care, and lets try to be happy today.

[quote name='Kortal' date='03 April 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1270311276' post='2246580']
Its time \m/ comes out of the dark ages and bans raiding altogether
[/quote]

Dream on.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='03 April 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1270316270' post='2246644']
That charter is horribly bland and \m/ is a horrible alliance.

rabble rabble rabble

also, congrats
[/quote]

It was the one thing I wanted to have the slightest bit of professionalism in, so yeah it's going to be just as exciting as any other typical legal document.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1270315587' post='2246634']
God some things about you annoy me. Mostly your charter. You know why. <_<
[/quote]
Not really, no.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' date='03 April 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1270315968' post='2246639']
Holy crap that's a huge charter. I'm glad to see you more strongly defined how triumvirs helps the ministers set goals. Also surprised to see minister elections in there, too.
[/quote]
We wanted Goby back in government.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='03 April 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1270316270' post='2246644']

rabble rabble rabble

also, congrats
[/quote]
Agreed.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='03 April 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1270316270' post='2246644']

rabble rabble rabble

also, congrats
[/quote] It's what happens when we let Marx do the writing, now our charter is in triplicate and has a Coversheet. Now if you'll excuse me I have some TPS reports to file. PS. Anybody seeking to talk trades, I'm the recently appointed Minister of trades, we got yo resources at bargain prices "they fell off the back of a truck" and into the back of my van. PPS \m/ is a wonderful alliance and our fan club keeps on growing, while the haters still be hating.

[quote name='Kortal' date='03 April 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1270311276' post='2246580']

[/quote]

I don't think I have enough space to explain all the irony in this post.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1270315587' post='2246634']
What are you going to do about it, plan to abandon them in a war for their existence again?
[/quote]
I don't even understand what type of criticism you're trying to throw with that statement...

[quote name='mhawk' date='03 April 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1270324695' post='2246748']
I don't even understand what type of criticism you're trying to throw with that statement...
[/quote]
I think it is a reference to UJW

Just to be sure it is in the open, \m/ is so over all of that.

We wish TPF nothing but the best.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='03 April 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1270325923' post='2246775']
I think it is a reference to UJW

Just to be sure it is in the open, \m/ is so over all of that.

We wish TPF nothing but the best.
[/quote]

Second best. We reserve the best for \m/.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='03 April 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1270326078' post='2246777']
Second best. We reserve the best for \m/.
[/quote]
Third best. We reserve the second best for our allies.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='03 April 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1270326689' post='2246789']
Congratulations \m/, I hope this works out for you and you get back on your feet
[/quote]
We already are.