Protection of The Blood Brothers

[size="4"][center][color="#0000FF"][b]Announcement from TOOL's Hand of Foreign Affairs[/b][/color][/center][/size]

To cut to the chase, The Blood Brothers is under the protection of TOOL, keep your hands off.

[quote]The undersigned representatives of The Order Of Light (TOOL) and The Blood Brothers (TBB) agree in all circumstances unless certain conditions listed in Sections 2.3 come into effect, that TOOL and TBB will enter into the treaty for creating unity and benefiting both alliances as outlined in the following.

Article 1

1.1 TOOL and TBB will show respect and good will towards the member nations of each respective alliance.
1.2 This will prohibit flaming and flame baiting on the CN forums but will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.
1.3 Alliance leaders will be expected to alert the other organization party to this agreement should this article ever be infringed upon.

Article 2

2.1 TOOL and TBB will not conduct espionage or aid in espionage against either alliance.
2.2 Alliance leaders and representatives will be expected to alert the organization opposite to this agreement should espionage on either party be detected.
2.3 Active espionage shall render it void.

Article 3

3.1 TOOL commits itself to the defense of TBB through direct military action as well as, though not limited to, diplomatic, financial and political means.
3.2 TOOL may commit itself to support TBB in acts of aggression through direct military action as well as, though not limited to, diplomatic, financial and political means although it is not obliged to do so.
3.3 TBB may commit itself to defend TOOL through direct military action as well as, though not limited to, diplomatic, financial and political means although it is not obliged to.
3.4 TBB may commit itself to support TOOL in acts of aggression through direct military action as well as, though not limited to, diplomatic, financial and political means although it is not obliged to do so.

Article 4

4.1 TBB will order its members to vote for the TOOL candidate(s) (or other candidate(s) if TOOL so desires) for White Team Senate.
4.2 TBB will encourage its members to be on the White Team.

Article 5

5.1 TBB will be under TOOL's guidance during this pact, and therefore, The Blood Brothers must have TOOL's approval before entering into any treaties, pacts, bloc or organizations during the duration of this pact.
5.2 TBB will give first preference and priority of Tech Dealing agreements to TOOL over any other third party alliances.

Article 6

6.1 This pact may be canceled after 5 days notice, which must be received and discussed privately and in a diplomatic manner.
6.2 This pact must be reviewed every 120 days from the day it is ratified by both alliances.

[/quote]
[i]
Signed for TOOL,[/i]

Lord Captain Commander, grahamkeatley
Hand of Foreign Affairs, Mia
Hand of Internal Affairs, Creekynoise
Hand of Finance, PlanckBorn
Hand of Commerce, Dealmaster13
Hand of War, Willem
Inquisitors, thomas20 and Lureene
Council of Light
[i]
Signed for The Blood Brothers,[/i]

King Brother: KOwens06
Duke Brother: kingkill1776

Brother of the Home: President Harris
Brother of the Streets: bestruler
Brother of Defense: mcfortin

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='02 April 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1270264733' post='2246203']
Congrats on the new protectorate.

I decree this announcement to increase Mia's well-known factor by .01. Soon, she shall be bigger than Archon!
[/quote]

I am not known and have you noticed that my announcing quality is horrendous in this announcement? I am so tired.. can't be bothered to scold you.

So no u.

Also :wub: The Blood Brothers :wub:

[quote name='silentkiller' date='02 April 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1270264637' post='2246199']
I am sorry Blood Brothers :(
[/quote]

meh silentkiller, as much as you stalk TOOL you know you love us.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='02 April 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1270264733' post='2246203']
Congrats on the new protectorate.

I decree this announcement to increase Mia's well-known factor by .01. Soon, she shall be bigger than Archon!
[/quote]

Is that really possible?

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='02 April 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1270265467' post='2246221']
As TOOL's Hand [s]of Executive[/s] Affairs, I approve of this treaty and wish both alliances success in the times ahead.
[/quote]

Oh I glad you showed up I wanted to talk to you about your schedule. I've got a stressful week next week, can you fit me in?

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='02 April 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1270265467' post='2246221']
As TOOL's Hand of Executive Affairs, I approve of this treaty and wish both alliances success in the times ahead.
[/quote]

Last time I checked your name isn't on the signatures and your signature reads you're the Regent of Polar. We don't allow dual membership, sorry.

It is our protectorate, not yours. :D