End of an Era

Karl Martin

President Karl Martin von Hohenzollern announced that he shall be resigning from his post on Easter Sunday. He did not give any specific reasons for why.

His last act shall be a referendum on whether Burgundy should become the Kingdom of France, with Henri VII, the last member of the House of Boubon, on the throne. With all sympathy high for the former Royal Houses of France, it is almost certain that such a referendum would pass easily.

The voting will end on Easter Monday.

OOC: Seems like the forum hates me: The poll is gone. You may vote if you wish.

Edited by Karl Martin

[quote name=%26%2339%3BSargun%26%2339%3B date='02 April 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1270260006' post='2246088']
OOC: This is some pretty low-quality stuff. Maybe you should collaborate with other RPers for some assistance in fleshing out your stories. That having been said, I voted for the Kingdom of France.//
[/quote]

OOC: This is just the beginning. I have a long way to go, supposing people don't try to wipe me from the map.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' date='03 April 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1270268254' post='2246257']
That said, keep it Burgundy until you have a more French theme.
[/quote]
[color="#9932CC"]OOC: What Merger said, gradually change it to a french thing rather than straight German => French.[/color]

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

[quote name='Elrich%20von%20Richt' date='03 April 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1270310125' post='2246570']
OOC: If allowed, I'd like to be asked to roleplay something alongside you. Sort of equivalent to internal strife from a territorial minority.
[/quote]
OOC: Sent a PM.

@ People saying I should be more German: I've always RPed Burgundy being more French than German. It's not my fault you people can't read what I've been writing.