Imperial Hudson Reich Decides to Open Embassies

Jordosaur94

It has now been almost 4 months since the Imperial Hudson Reich had declared its existence to the world. The Kaiser decided that with the 4 month anniversary of that event approaching, it would be a good time to open diplomatic relations with the nations of the world. Thus, the Imperial government had confiscated a series of abandoned buildings half a block south of the City Hall to be used as embassies. All nations interested in this would have to fill in the following form and send it to the Foreign Ministry:

Nation Name:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Nation's dominating ideology:
Government Type:
Capital:
Ambassador Name:
Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?:
Any Special Request(s):

Edited by Jordosaur94

Nation Name: The Republic of Aquitaine
Head of State: Therese Zelle
Head of Government: Therese Zelle
Nation's dominating ideology: Classical Liberalism
Government Type: Parliamentary Republic
Capital: Bordeaux
Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?: Yes
Any Special Request(s): None

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' date='02 April 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1270239431' post='2245611']
Nation Name: The Republic of Aquitaine
Head of State: Therese Zelle
Head of Government: Therese Zelle
Nation's dominating ideology: Classical Liberalism
Government Type: Parliamentary Republic
Capital: Bordeaux
Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?: Yes
[/quote]

Accepted, an embassy will be opened in Bordeaux, ambassador Francois Vert will be sent to Aquitaine, due to his French heritage.

Nation Name: The Swedish Empire
Head of State: High King Valdemar Fransson
Head of Government: High King Valdemar Fransson
Nation's dominating ideology: Social Liberalism
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Capital: Stockholm
Ambassador Name: Henrik Björk
Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?: Of course
Any Special Request(s): A specialized bicycle that plays "Bicycle" by Queen everywhere it goes

[quote][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/proberge82/FranciscanFlag.png[/img]

[b]Nation Name:[/b] La Republica de Francisco / The Franciscan Republic
[b]Head of State:[/b] El Presidente Felipe Alberto Ruiz Pena
[b]Head of Government:[/b] Ministro Primer / Prime Minister Roberto Rosales Villareal
[b]Nation's dominating ideology:[/b] [i]Center-Right;[/i] Union de Moviemento Popular / Union for Popular Movement (UMP or UPM)
[b]Government Type:[/b] Semi-Presidential Republican Democracy (Parliamentarian)
[b]Capital:[/b] Messina
[b]Ambassador Name:[/b] Rosario Miquela Catalona
[b]Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?:[/b] Por supuesto
[b]Any Special Request(s):[/b] Nada[/quote]

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='02 April 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1270240478' post='2245626']
Nation Name: The Swedish Empire
Head of State: High King Valdemar Fransson
Head of Government: High King Valdemar Fransson
Nation's dominating ideology: Social Liberalism
Capital: Stockholm
Ambassador Name: Henrik Björk
Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?: Of course
Any Special Request(s): A specialized bicycle that plays "Bicycle" by Queen everywhere it goes
[/quote]

Accepted, ambassador Heinrich Meier, who knows English, French, German, Italian, and Swedish, will be sent to your nation.

Nation Name: La Republica de Francisco / The Franciscan Republic
Head of State: El Presidente Felipe Alberto Ruiz Pena
Head of Government: Ministro Primer / Prime Minister Roberto Rosales Villareal
Nation's dominating ideology: Center-Right; Union de Moviemento Popular / Union for Popular Movement (UMP or UPM)
Government Type: Semi-Presidential Republican Democracy (Parliamentarian)
Capital: Messina
Ambassador Name: Rosario Miquela Catalona
Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?: Por supuesto
Any Special Request(s): Nada

Accepted, ambassador Timothy Lopez will be sent to your nation.

[b]Nation Name:[/b] Disparu (Federation of Disparu/[i]Fédération du Disparu[/i])
[b]Head of State:[/b] Lance Pikachurin, [i]King of Disparu, Master of Château Jubilife[/i]
[b]Head of Government:[/b] Cynthia Celeste, [i]Chancellor[/i]
[b]Nation's dominating ideology:[/b] Liberal democracy (in general), conservative liberalism (current Government)
[b]Government Type:[/b] Constitutional monarchy, federal parliamentary democracy
[b]Capital:[/b] Jubilife, Coronet, Disparu
[b]Ambassador Name:[/b] Seth Springs
[b]Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?:[/b] Yes. Jubilife's Diplomatic Quarters currently has three unoccupied embassies, one of which can be used by the Imperial Hudson Reich:

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090810164357/cybernations/images/thumb/c/c7/MalvinasEmbassyDisparu.jpg/120px-MalvinasEmbassyDisparu.jpg[/img]
[i]4 Anrise Drive[/i]

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091215030914/cybernations/images/thumb/7/72/LibyaEmbassyDisparu.jpg/120px-LibyaEmbassyDisparu.jpg[/img]
[i]6 Rue Eszett[/i]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091124011533/cybernations/images/thumb/2/2c/OldDominionEmbassyDisparu.jpg/120px-OldDominionEmbassyDisparu.jpg[/img]
[i]7 Rue Eszett[/i]

[b]Any Special Request(s):[/b] We would like to obtain a copy of the Imperial Hudson Reich's national flag for reference. We would also like to discuss a possible treaty with the Imperial government.

[quote name='Pikachurin' date='02 April 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1270242616' post='2245665']
[b]Nation Name:[/b] Disparu (Federation of Disparu/[i]Fédération du Disparu[/i])
[b]Head of State:[/b] Lance Pikachurin, [i]King of Disparu, Master of Château Jubilife[/i]
[b]Head of Government:[/b] Cynthia Celeste, [i]Chancellor[/i]
[b]Nation's dominating ideology:[/b] Liberal democracy (in general), conservative liberalism (current Government)
[b]Government Type:[/b] Constitutional monarchy, federal parliamentary democracy
[b]Capital:[/b] Jubilife, Coronet, Disparu
[b]Ambassador Name:[/b] Seth Springs
[b]Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?:[/b] Yes. Jubilife's Diplomatic Quarters currently has three unoccupied embassies, one of which can be used by the Imperial Hudson Reich:

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090810164357/cybernations/images/thumb/c/c7/MalvinasEmbassyDisparu.jpg/120px-MalvinasEmbassyDisparu.jpg[/img]
[i]4 Anrise Drive[/i]

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091215030914/cybernations/images/thumb/7/72/LibyaEmbassyDisparu.jpg/120px-LibyaEmbassyDisparu.jpg[/img]
[i]6 Rue Eszett[/i]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091124011533/cybernations/images/thumb/2/2c/OldDominionEmbassyDisparu.jpg/120px-OldDominionEmbassyDisparu.jpg[/img]
[i]7 Rue Eszett[/i]

[b]Any Special Request(s):[/b] We would like to obtain a copy of the Imperial Hudson Reich's national flag for reference. We would also like to discuss a possible treaty with the Imperial government.
[/quote]

Accepted, we will be more then willing to give Disparu a copy of our flag, and be willing to discuss a possible treaty with the Federation. The ambassador representing the Reich will be Friedrich Mautzer, and we will like to have 6 Rue Ezett for our embassy in Disparu.

[quote name='Jordosaur94' date='02 April 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1270243854' post='2245682']
Accepted, we will be more then willing to give Disparu a copy of our flag, and be willing to discuss a possible treaty with the Federation. The ambassador representing the Reich will be Friedrich Mautzer, and we will like to have 6 Rue Ezett for our embassy in Disparu.
[/quote]

"Splendid! Seth Springs and his staff will be sent to New Berlin as soon as possible. Mr. Mautzer and his staff can move in to their new embassy in Jubilife as soon as possible."

OoC: Can you send a picture of your flag to me via PM? I need it for my embassy database.

Nation Name: Nagase
Head of State: Kaede Asakura (Director of Foreign Affairs: Yuki Misaki)
Head of Government: Kaede Asakura (Director of Foreign Affairs: Yuki Misaki)
Nation's dominating ideology: The head of State is of the United Europe Party, which advocates
prosperity for all Europe
Government Type: Representational
Capital: Monryojo
Ambassador Name: Yuki Misaki handles all ambassador duties
Would the nation in question be willing to have an Imperial embassy open in their capital?: If you wish

Nation Name: Queendom of Australia
Head of State: Queen Hannah Asgeirsson
Head of Government: Queen Hannah Asgeirsson
Nation's dominating ideology: Classical Conservatism
Capital: Darwin
Ambassador Name: Cedric Granger

Nation Name:Nos Tre Republik
Head of State: Yiroshi (lastnamenotknown)
Head of Government:Yiroshi (lastnamenotknown)
Nation's dominating ideology: Liberal Democracy
Government Type: Democracy
Capital: Canfrutarn
Ambassador Name: Charles Golding has been chosen.
Any Special Request(s): May we please see a list of your Ambassadors?

OoC; My nation still isn't 100% complete in this yet.

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Diplomatstaden_2008_Amb_1.jpg/800px-Diplomatstaden_2008_Amb_1.jpg[/img][/center]

Ambassador Timothy Lopez of the Imperial Hudson Reich can move into this charming Embassy located in Southern Messina with a view of Lake Vittoria. This embassy has a 12' concrete wall and state of the art security system as well as a private secure line to the Ministry of Internal Security at the Federal Building downtown Messina.