Citadel Announcement

You Sith have made the worst, least humorous announcements over the last few days. You try so hard and yet fall flat on your face. You also fall flat on your face with pretty much everything else, though, so that's not exactly unexpected.

[quote name='Penkala' date='02 April 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1270259332' post='2246069']
You Sith have made the worst, least humorous announcements over the last few days. You try so hard and yet fall flat on your face. You also fall flat on your face with pretty much everything else, though, so that's not exactly unexpected.
[/quote]
I'm no longer Sith, so not sure what your on about.

Also everyone wanting their position back can have it, those who join me can be given a position.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='02 April 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1270259676' post='2246080']
I'm no longer Sith, so not sure what your on about.

Also everyone wanting their position back can have it, those who join me can be given a position.
[/quote]
Once tainted by the Sith name, always tainted by the Sith name. You shall forever be known as a man who joined -- willingly -- one of the most terrible, incompetent failures of an alliance.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1270306312' post='2246529']
Once tainted by the Sith name, always tainted by the Sith name. You shall forever be known as a man who joined -- willingly -- one of the most terrible, incompetent failures of an alliance.
[/quote]

Your hate is consuming you.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' date='02 April 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1270197207' post='2245199']
I don't remember signing up for this position but I can tell just from the title that I chose it. Awesome.

[img]http://threefingeredguy.revsoft.org/baldrick.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
This man has four fingers. Phail.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1270306312' post='2246529']
[/quote]
Fighting nearly to ZI for the Sith was a pleasure and something I'm proud to of done. I regret nothing I've done and would want people to remember what I did in that war, as well as the fun battles fought. Also me wanting TOP to get peace as well first was mainly why I wanted to stay in the war so long, so even that was largely for Citadel.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='03 April 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1270255742' post='2245953']
[/quote]
Why wait? The time between now and then is only time you will use to talk yourself out of it.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 April 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1270306312' post='2246529']
[/quote]

At least we know how to respond to callouts.