Citadel Announcement

[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z231/ROMMEL_HSQ/CN/flag.png[/img]
[/center]

As King of Citadel and Ruler of the Citadel Libertarian Monarchy Government I hereby announce the reformation of the Citadel. As King of Citadel my lack of agreement to disbanding makes it void, when resigning from King of FCC I also stated I wasn't resigning from my position as King of Citadel, as a Citadel position goes beyond AA.

All former members of the Citadel Libertarian Monarchy Government are free to re-claim their position, being the people listed below,

Citadel Libertarian Monarchy Government

King - Methrage

Princess - uaciaut
Assassin - Feanor
Royal Jester - SomeGuy
Bishop - Defroster
Knight - mrcalkin
Grand Duke - Xavii
Queen - Saber
Queen Mother - Avernite
Chief Inquisitor - Bodvar Jarl
Butler - Dr. Dan
Royal Umbrella - Sceptor
Chief Quality Tester and Inspector of the Royal Harem - Chill
Court Midget - roquentin
Imperial Goat - Jeoh
Chef of the Court - ajaxpenny
Chief Minister of Doing Nothing - Dochartaigh
Lord High Pontificator - Bob Janova
Chief of Internal Security - necAnt
Village Whore - Choader
Butler's Dogsbody - threefingeredguy
Court Jester of Citadel - President Obama
Ninja - ROMMEL_HSQ
Pirate - Omas Nams
ManWhore - LiquidMercury
Royal Sex Ed Master - MaineGOP
Raider - ender land
Elite Ninja - Ejayrazz
Royal Penguin - DJPenguin
Village Idiot - terveis
Lord High Procrastinator - HellAngel
Royal Wench - Reyne

Signed,
Methrage, King of Citadel

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='02 April 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1270187367' post='2245123']
Butler's Dogsbody - threefingeredguy
[/quote]
I don't remember signing up for this position but I can tell just from the title that I chose it. Awesome.

[img]http://threefingeredguy.revsoft.org/baldrick.jpg[/img]

[quote name='threefingeredguy' date='02 April 2010 - 04:33 AM' timestamp='1270197207' post='2245199']
I don't remember signing up for this position but I can tell just from the title that I chose it. Awesome.

[img]http://threefingeredguy.revsoft.org/baldrick.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I think I gave everyone the position they asked for, very libertarian way of forming a gov.

Edit: The only exception was Dr. Dan who wanted to be Emperor and supersede my authority, so I made him butler. He had some creatures head as his avatar, so you wanted to be that things body I think.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='deathman1212' date='02 April 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1270236341' post='2245565']
I am disappoint. You people did little to save it first time around and even-though this is probably a joke, I find this terrible.
[/quote]
I don't see why I would joke about something like, remnants of Citadel getting together in one alliance with no FA conflicts of interest would be great. Also I don't know who you mean by you people, but many had done very much to try saving Citadel for it to still be around when Argent joined.

[quote name='Methrage' date='02 April 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1270238338' post='2245592']
I don't see why I would joke about something like, remnants of Citadel getting together in one alliance with no FA conflicts of interest would be great. Also I don't know who you mean by you people, but many had done very much to try saving Citadel for it to still be around when Argent joined.
[/quote]

Maybe so, my only experience of citadel was after Argent joined. For the last months of its existence, its only activity seemed to be Rich tirelessly trying to suggest ways to save it. And for that, I thank him. I was extremely sad to be notified of the disbandment of the citadel.

People as in everyone really, including me, it seemed to be a very small number of people actually suggesting or critiquing things we could do. And it seemed that it was a lost cause.

I guess you could say I was angry to have it end in a state of very little activity.

Bear in mind I am a normal member, and have no access to any government things that may have been going on at the time. Maybe I am just misinformed.

Edited by deathman1212

[quote name='Methrage' date='02 April 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1270187367' post='2245123']
[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z231/ROMMEL_HSQ/CN/flag.png[/img]
[/center]

As King of Citadel and Ruler of the Citadel Libertarian Monarchy Government I hereby announce the reformation of the Citadel. As King of Citadel my lack of agreement to disbanding makes it void, when resigning from King of FCC I also stated I wasn't resigning from my position as King of Citadel, as a Citadel position goes beyond AA.

All former members of the Citadel Libertarian Monarchy Government are free to re-claim their position, being the people listed below,

Citadel Libertarian Monarchy Government

King - Methrage

Princess - uaciaut
Assassin - Feanor
Royal Jester - SomeGuy
Bishop - Defroster
Knight - mrcalkin
Grand Duke - Xavii
Queen - Saber
Queen Mother - Avernite
Chief Inquisitor - Bodvar Jarl
Butler - Dr. Dan