CN Staff Announcement

Vivi

[quote name='Schad' date='02 April 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1270227878' post='2245474']
I'm with you...NONE has my sword in resisting the hegemonic impulses of the CN Staff. I will be remaining in peace mode for the foreseeable future, but I promise to make several threatening posts in support. In all caps, if it will further the cause.
[/quote]
Not even the vaunted hippy shield will save you from our wrath.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='02 April 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1270227739' post='2245471']
I stand with NONE. It is blatantly obvious that NONE is the defender here and is just defending itself from years of having been raided. Contrary to the propaganda that is being spewed in this thread, any reasonable person can see that the moderation staff are the aggressors here. In fact, this situation is substantially similar to previous incidents where an alliance defending itself from tech raids was somehow in the wrong for having the gall to attack those that raided them.

Shame on you moderation staff, shame on you. You shan't get away with this, you oppressive tyrants. Long live NONE!
[/quote]

Warn level increased for not agreeing with us.

Admin for NONE Viceroy!

[quote name='Dementual' date='02 April 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1270233443' post='2245542']
May admin have mercy on your souls, for admin shall h..ave... NONE?

Good god, a load of puns in that sentence.
[/quote]

I thought it was :awesome:

[quote name='Harry Dresden' date='02 April 2010 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1270227407' post='2245463']
May Walford have mercy on the souls of my Superiors for taking on the NONE menace.
[/quote]
I do believe that you just won.

That said. This is terrile. It is nothing less than the genocide of innocent NONE's across Bob. Shame on you.........SHAME!!!!

NONE’s declaration was in response to the common aggression against them and is an attempt to show themselves no weak but capable of protection and seeking justice. Have NONE of you any honor? There was a time when standing up for one’s self was valued. It seems however the modern critics have been proven correct. The staff is in league with the new hegemony and wish to stamp out every last bit of resistance to their rule. Little is it known the strength of the forces to be employed against them. Have NONE of you any idea as to what you have done? Where once there was peace and justice there is now a dark desire of blood to be spilled for no reason other then power.

If this is how it must be then the nation of Hyperbad pledges its full support and cooperation to aid them in what is to become Bob’s greatest war – the war to end all wars. We shall fight until NONE stand before us; NONE will survive us; justice has been unleashed. Justitia’s will shall be done. Mark my words "Staff" for you shall be the first.

[quote name='Hyperbad' date='02 April 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1270238516' post='2245595']
NONE’s declaration was in response to the common aggression against them and is an attempt to show themselves no weak but capable of protection and seeking justice. Have NONE of you any honor? There was a time when standing up for one’s self was valued. It seems however the modern critics have been proven correct. The staff is in league with the new hegemony and wish to stamp out every last bit of resistance to their rule. Little is it known the strength of the forces to be employed against them. Have NONE of you any idea as to what you have done? Where once there was peace and justice there is now a dark desire of blood to be spilled for no reason other then power.

If this is how it must be then the nation of Hyperbad pledges its full support and cooperation to aid them in what is to become Bob’s greatest war – the war to end all wars. We shall fight until NONE stand before us; NONE will survive us; justice has been unleashed. Justitia’s will shall be done. Mark my words "Staff" for you shall be the first.
[/quote]

Wasn't Justitia part of the staff?

The only reason I bothered posting was because you rave (and I understand it's 100% super serious ;) )about the horrors being committed by the staff, yet you follow the word of Justitia, a (former) staff member. However as flak attack pointed out, I hadn't given thought to why she left the staff.

Anyway, congrats, good luck, die scum, etc

The Cybernations staff have made a move today that will result in their destruction. I swear to you, CN Staff, the surrender terms shall not be light. We will fight all of you to ZI.

Your day has come, CN Staff, and all who stand with you. NONE shall prevail!

Edited by grobend123

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='02 April 2010 - 09:59 AM' timestamp='1270220331' post='2245353']
If it isn't a joke, then it's not an April Fool's DoW, and Machiabelly's thread doesn't apply ;)
[/quote]
Another pre-emptive strike? SHAME on you Mods!. Once(if) Goose sobers up you shall hear from The Commonwealth

[quote name='Manwe' date='02 April 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1270201506' post='2245233']
And live in harmony... Oh love :(
[/quote]
There will beeee nooooo shaaaaame

I guess I'm down with whatever is happening here

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='02 April 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1270227739' post='2245471']
I stand with NONE. It is blatantly obvious that NONE is the defender here and is just defending itself from years of having been raided. Contrary to the propaganda that is being spewed in this thread, any reasonable person can see that the moderation staff are the aggressors here. In fact, this situation is substantially similar to previous incidents where an alliance defending itself from tech raids was somehow in the wrong for having the gall to attack those that raided them.

Shame on you moderation staff, shame on you. You shan't get away with this, you oppressive tyrants. Long live NONE!
[/quote]

I have to.. agree with Jyrinx (ew). NONE has always been the defenders in years of raiding and CN Staff is perpetuating it now. Good luck NONE.