CN Staff Announcement

Vivi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even in the depth of my current nuclear devestation, I am preparing to organize meetings to talk about the possiblitity of setting up committess to discuss the likelihood of forming a panel to declare war on None. Damn you for making this hell happen.

And Almighty admin reached out of the sky to smite the nations of NONE and a throng of mods descended from the heavens to do his bidding. The sky burned with the fires of 10000 n00ks and the infra of theses most sacrilegious of nations were incinerated upon the hearing of his most awesome voice. And it came to pass that a host of nations came to fight under the banner of he who is most merciful and terrible. Fear ye the wrath of our powerful a jealous admin. (1:1 Gospel of St. Curzon)

[quote name='Eric Cantona' date='02 April 2010 - 01:56 AM' timestamp='1270198559' post='2245211']
You know, NONE, I really wanted to make believe with you. Chase your dreams!
[/quote]

And live in harmony... Oh love :(

[quote name='Draztikus' date='02 April 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1270203766' post='2245239']
You posted this at 7am April 2nd in my timezone, so I feel I am not bound by my previous statement >_>
[/quote]
It says 6:59 in my time-zone, which happens to be 7 hours ahead of CN. So technically, they did it just in time. ;)

[quote name='Vivi' date='01 April 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1270184337' post='2245031']
Nintenderek, Prodigal Moon, and Ghuxalia to join us in this most righteous cause.
[/quote]

Sure, why not? To war we go!

EDIT: Sorry, Grobend isn't in my range. I'll have to sit this one out :P

Edited by Nintenderek

I stand with NONE. It is blatantly obvious that NONE is the defender here and is just defending itself from years of having been raided. Contrary to the propaganda that is being spewed in this thread, any reasonable person can see that the moderation staff are the aggressors here. In fact, this situation is substantially similar to previous incidents where an alliance defending itself from tech raids was somehow in the wrong for having the gall to attack those that raided them.

Shame on you moderation staff, shame on you. You shan't get away with this, you oppressive tyrants. Long live NONE!

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='02 April 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1270227739' post='2245471']
I stand with NONE. It is blatantly obvious that NONE is the defender here and is just defending itself from years of having been raided. Contrary to the propaganda that is being spewed in this thread, any reasonable person can see that the moderation staff are the aggressors here. In fact, this situation is substantially similar to previous incidents where an alliance defending itself from tech raids was somehow in the wrong for having the gall to attack those that raided them.

Shame on you moderation staff, shame on you. You shan't get away with this, you oppressive tyrants. Long live NONE!
[/quote]

I'm with you...NONE has my sword in resisting the hegemonic impulses of the CN Staff. I will be remaining in peace mode for the foreseeable future, but I promise to make several threatening posts in support. In all caps, if it will further the cause.

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='02 April 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1270227739' post='2245471']

[/quote]

Do I spy a Declaration against CN Staff?? :ehm: