CN Staff Announcement

Vivi

[center][img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/754/admintexas.png[/img]
[font="Georgia"]
[size="5"]A Message From The CN Staff[/size][/font][/center]

As you well know, NONE recently issued a declaration of war to most major alliances of the Cyberverse. While many fear the strength of NONE, I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Administrator's Government - every man of it. That is the will of Estel and the Staff.

The CN Staff and the CN Alliances, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though many old and famous alliances have fallen or may fall into the grip of grobend123 and all the odious apparatus of NONE rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our home, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

Furthermore,

[quote name='Machiabelly' date='01 April 2009 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1238607637' post='1378423']
If I am here this time next year [b]I am declaring war and following through on at least one nation in any alliance that is the recipient of an April Fools DOW[/b].
I will point to the board and say I am following treaty chains, because we all know we can chain to just about anyone we want to on the web.

I swear by Admin, that I will be fightring in April Fools wars next year. They are the tiredest "joke" on these boards and I want someone to bleed pixels because of them.

If anyone else wants to join me, feel free. The more the merrier.[/quote]

As NONE is now the recipient of an April Fools DoW, we would like to call up several rulers to make good on their promises, made one year ago today. Therefore we call Machiabelly, KingSrqt, Paradigm, Draztikus, New Frontier, Redoran, Keve69, Deuterium Dawn, Vladimir Stukov II, Emperor Mccole, Brinoceros, Fokker Aeroplanbau, AirMe, Hymenbreach, Nintenderek, Prodigal Moon, and Ghuxalia to join us in this most righteous cause.

Signed,

Philotheos, Senior Staff Bouncer
Manwe, The One Who Wrote/Plagiarized This Announcement
Allan a Dale, That Guy Who Hung Out With Robin Hood
Vivi, Some Random Prototype
Megabyte, Mega-Byte

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheListener' date='02 April 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1270185190' post='2245076']
It would appear that the cat has your tongue AirMe....
[/quote]

So, am I supposed to declare war on NONE or the Staff Alliance?

[quote name='AirMe' date='01 April 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1270185099' post='2245072']
If, I, what, do huh now?
[/quote]

You pledged [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=52899&view=findpost&p=1379161]your broom[/url], so if you are not going to support us in thought and in deed, we'd at least like a broom. Thanks!

To clarify, you're supposed to declare on NONE.

All of the nations in NONE and CN Staff that are in my range are in peace mode.

EDIT: I will send a shipment of top of the line Maedonian brooms post haste.

Edited by AirMe