Return to Valinor

[IMG]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/Bluemaize08/Eldarflag.png[/IMG]

Lately our power in the world has grown weak and has been surpassed by the other races of planet bob. It has been a good run here for Eldar but we are going to the Grey Havens to return to Valinor and spend the remainder of our days in peace.

Non-nerd speak:

We're disbanding due to inactivity and are merging into our great allies in The Golden Horde. Few last house cleaning activities:

-Our treaty with AB is temporarily suspended pending voting by both governments.
-The Eldar AA will be protected for 25 days by The Golden Horde.

Also on another note we'd like to thank our allies in Rubber Ducky Division, Vanguard (RIP), and Aurora Borealis for their support during our time here.

/s/
The Corrupt Teacher, King of the Eldar

[img]http://www.amagpiesnest.com/a/wallpaper/1024x768_images/havens.jpg[/img]

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='01 April 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1270149009' post='2244159']
still don't know how it happened
[/quote]

Thats what the rest of his victims said.

[quote name='Logan' date='01 April 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1270160110' post='2244421']
April fools hopefully? I certainly hope so, why are all the good small alliances dropping off lately? D:
[/quote]
No. This has been in the works for a good while. Sorry to break your heart, I guess.

[quote name='Believland' date='01 April 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1270165712' post='2244541']
Very sad to see this. If you ever start an alliance again, send me a PM. OTS would love to help you guys. Congrats to TGH for picking up the good members. Hopefully this will counteract Lucas
[/quote]

:wub: you too. :P

Now, it might take the whole alliance but I think they can do it. ;)

[quote name='Logan' date='01 April 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1270160110' post='2244421']
April fools hopefully? I certainly hope so, why are all the good small alliances dropping off lately? D:
[/quote]

Another hater bite the dust...Great job man...And we certainly will accept most if not all of eldar members with open arms...

Edited by mylife125

[quote name='mylife125' date='01 April 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1270173041' post='2244710']
Another hater bite the dust...Great job man...And we certainly will accept most if not all of eldar members with open arms...
[/quote]

Uhh.. what?

fact of the matter is.

corrupt is busy IRL. and i got burned out with CN.

and when that happens. this happens.

good luck to the former Eldar going to TGH

thanks vanguard for giving us a change when we started.

thanks to RDD and AB for being great friends over the past several months

and... TGH :((

:smug: with that said. I now retire good day

[quote name='ddog241' date='01 April 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1270179196' post='2244850']
fact of the matter is.

corrupt is busy IRL. and i got burned out with CN.

and when that happens. this happens.

good luck to the former Eldar going to TGH

thanks vanguard for giving us a change when we started.

thanks to RDD and AB for being great friends over the past several months

and... TGH :((

:smug: with that said. I now retire good day
[/quote]

Hey you suck ddog and I blame you for this. :v:

EDIT:
Also Mylife. Logan was saying Eldar was a good alliance not insulting us. I think you got it mixed up.

Edited by The Corrupt Teacher