The Goldie/Impero Love Child Doctrine

[center][img]http://imgur.com/mwrVf.png[/img]
[size=5]The Doctrine that is the Goldie/Impero Love Child[/size]
[size=4]Solaris the Great's guide to Green Team Stability in three easy steps.[/size][/center]

To protect the interest of our members and to ensure that our member nations are never again struck with sanctions by rogue Senators of the Green Team, the Viridian Entente wherein to proclaims:

[b]1. Green Team Senate[/b]

[b]1.1[/b] No alliance on the Green Team with exception of the Viridian Entente, and any other alliance approved by the Viridian Entente, will hold a senator position.

[b]1.2[/b] Any Senator candidate from an alliance not authorized by the Viridian Entente receiving more than 20 votes for the Green Team Senate will be asked to move from the Green Team. Failure to remove their nation from the Green Team will be deemed as an act of war, and that nation will be attacked as a rogue.

[b]1.3[/b] If said Senator's alliance refuses to make that Senator move or that alliance tries to defend its member from attack for breaking this policy, it will be viewed as an act of war on the Viridian Entente and will be met with quick and decisive military action by the Viridian Entente.

[b]2. New Alliances on the Green Team[/b]

[b]2.1[/b] No new alliances will be allowed on the Green Team without the expressed permission of the Viridian Entente Parliament from the original signing of this proclamation on April 1, 2010.

[b]2.2[/b] Any alliance found to be setting up on the Green Team will be approached diplomatically first and given the chance to leave the Green Team or given an exception. If the deadline to leave the Green Team is not met, it will be considered an act of war on the Viridian Entente and will be met with quick and decisive military action by the Viridian Entente.

[b]3. Viridian Entente's Commitment to Sanctioning Policy[/b]

[b]3.1[/b] The Viridian Entente will not use sanctions in an offensive manner as an act of war. Senators representing the Viridian Entente will only use sanctions on rogue nations that have used nuclear weapons against another nation. The Viridian Entente will also use sanctions on rogue nations who threaten nuclear strikes if solid, concrete evidence is presented to support the accusations that a rogue nation might use nuclear weapons.

[b]3.2[/b] Senators represented by the alliances who have been allowed to hold a Senatorial seat, either through their names listed on this form or authorized by the Viridian Entente, are asked to use the same discretion when issuing a sanction, sanctioning only rogue nations that have already used nuclear weapons, or rogue nations that have threatened to use nuclear weapons. As with the Viridian Entente's policy on nations who threaten to use nuclear weapons, we request that Senators refrain from sanctioning a nation threatening to use nuclear weapons unless concrete evidence is presented to support accusations of threats.

[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/VE/AS6veGreatSeal.gif[/img]

[i]Solaris[/i], Lord of the Entente
[i]Impero[/i], Duke of the Entente
[i]Goldielax25[/i], Secretary of Defense
[i]Audran[/i], Secretary of the Interior
[i]TypoNinja[/i], Secretary of State
[i]Kayvaan Shrike[/i], Secretary of Economics

[i]Argin[/i], Dominus Emeritus
[i]Cornelius[/i], Dominus Emeritus
[i]Peeko[/i], Dominus Emeritus
[i]AppleMonster[/i], Minister of Awesome
[i]Forsberg[/i], Minister of Awesome
[i]God of Salt[/i], Minister of Awesome
[i]Kybernetes[/i], Minister of Awesome
[i]RudeBoy[/i], Minister of Awesome
[i]Ryuusei[/i], Minister of Awesome
[i]Smooth[/i], Minister of Awesome
[i]SoonerNation[/i], Minister of Awesome

[quote name='New Frontier' date='01 April 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1270139073' post='2243869']
April Fools jokes are still as funny as they were in 2006.
[/quote]

No, they actually get worse and worse.

Also good luck with that VE <_<

[quote name='TheListener' date='01 April 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1270139220' post='2243874']
I think this April Fool's Joke will be overshadowed by the LUE April Fool's joke... should have been on at update...
[/quote]

What's an April Fool's Joke? All applications for green team alliances are accepted in my nation's inbox or by filling out a form on http://www.viridianentente.com

[quote name='New Frontier' date='01 April 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1270139459' post='2243890']
I think you're overestimating the humour value they held in 2006.
[/quote]

I agree, but if hypothetically this was not a hard fast policy, sometimes the private humor they hold is just far to good to pass up :ph34r:

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Katsumi' date='01 April 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1270139422' post='2243888']
You need to attack GGA and force them to disband. Use the backing of your more powerful allies to achieve this. It sounds crazy, but trust me, it's worked before!
[/quote]

Why attack GGA? They will fall apart internally. Just a matter of time, isn't it?

Would be a complete waste of time to attack them.

Complete. Utter. Waste.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='01 April 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1270139596' post='2243896']
Why attack GGA? They will fall apart internally. Just a matter of time, isn't it?

Complete. Utter. Waste.
[/quote]
It's funny, people have been saying that for years, and yet they're still here.

They've been around longer than STA, in fact.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='01 April 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1270139596' post='2243896']

Complete. Utter. Waste.
[/quote]
Because they're in violation of the Golpero Doctrine and a threat to the harmony of Green.

[quote name='Katsumi' date='01 April 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1270139833' post='2243901']
Because they're in violation of the Golpero Doctrine and a threat to the harmony of Green.
[/quote]

I prefer Gimpero Doctrine.