A Poison Clan Annoucement

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/TwistedRebelDB47/Cybernations/PC%20Flags/PC14.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="6"][b]A Poison Clan Annoucement[/b][/size]

[u][b]Two things[/b][/u]

[b]One[/b]

Poison Clan would like to thank everyone who competed in the CN Olympics 2010. Also thanks to Gopherbashi for compiling it.

Just in case you didnt catch it, we won 9 Gold Medals, 5 Silver and 1 Bronze. :smug:

[b]Two[/b]

We have some new forums. [url="Http://forums.poisonclan.net"]Click here to go to them[/url]

We wernt in a position to upgrade the old ones, so we've had a clean out and re-ordered some of our forums. This means that you'll have to go through the painstaking process of registering again and getting masked again. (It's totally worth it!)

So, we'd also like to thank everyone who worked so hard to get the forums up and running and also to those who donated their hard earned cash that made our transition to maintain an ad-free, quick and snazzy forum as easy as possible.

Thankyou and Regards,

TwistedRebelDB47 - Master Killer
Derwood1 - The Dealthstalker Scorpion
Mishi - Gila Monster
Jens of the desert - The Shark
CitizenKane - The Computer
jgator - The Stonefish
Banslam - The Platypus
Sakura - Vespa Mandarinia

[quote name='Choader' date='01 April 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1270144343' post='2244042']
Feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Gold_medal_icon.svg/16px-Gold_medal_icon.svg.png[/img]
[/quote]
I like that Earth rapper. I think his name is Ludacris. or something foreign like that. but he said it best with that line.

Man this gold is heavy :smug: