An announcement made on the first of April by NATO.

[center][img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/veritas515/natosnactionlrgog5.png[/img]

[img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/AnuDrake/NATO/OfficeofTransitions22.gif[/img]

Yes, it's that time of year again. The votes are in, the ballots counted, and the scores tallied. Now, without further delay, the results of our elections and our government for the next term.

[u][b]High Council[/b][/u]

[b]High Councilor Externus:[/b] Iskander of Great Britannia
[b]High Councilor Augmentum:[/b] Lenny N Karl of Mudfoot
[b]High Councilor Potentia:[/b] AtheistRepublican of Lolbertarianland

[u][b]Council[/b][/u]

[b]Minister of Commerce:[/b] Olreich of Ioditia
[b]Minister of Defense:[/b] HAKIM of BALLCHINIA
[b]Minister of Enlistment:[/b] BozoDav of Scotland
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b] Jace Couture of Soronis
[b]Minister of Internal Affairs:[/b] BritneysCokeDealer of KFedistan (alias Pollexter)

[u][b]Justice Department[/b][/u]

[b]Chief Justice:[/b] Warden of Lanic

You may now applaud, boo, cheer, throw rocks, etc.[/center]

[quote name='Anu Drake' date='01 April 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1270137252' post='2243820']
Can't believe you elected Lenny. For shame, NATO.
[/quote]

Quiet you....

I'm pulling double duty now because of you.

Love,

NATO King & HCA

Down with the oppressors! Off with thei-

What? I'm one of the oppressors? :blink:

Ignore the above! Up with the government, may they never fall (until elections come about).

Also, because I figure a lot of people don't know who I am, I'll be in our main channel most of the afternoon, and later tonight. I'll also be stopping by channels and forums in the coming days to get to know you guys, check out the embassies and change the portraits hanging in 'em.

Congrats to all of those elected. It was some of the closest races we have seen in a while. A lot of good people ran this term, which is always a good status of the health and activity of our alliance.

Why does that list not include the King and divine actual ruler? Deposing Anu and doing away with the position of the leader of the Royal Guard will lead only to pain and suffering for the guilty and any associated with said guilty parties.

Consider this your one and only warning.

I mean it.

Not a joke.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='02 April 2010 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1270200087' post='2245219']
Why does that list not include the King and divine actual ruler? Deposing Anu and doing away with the position of the leader of the Royal Guard will lead only to pain and suffering for the guilty and any associated with said guilty parties.

Consider this your one and only warning.

I mean it.

Not a joke.
[/quote]

Actually the last King of NATO before these elections was Lenny N Karl himself. Anu Drake had retired to the celestial kingdom reserved to those of divine nature. I do not know if he will return to earth to bring good justice, but I can only hope so.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='02 April 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1270212755' post='2245291']
Actually the last King of NATO before these elections was Lenny N Karl himself. Anu Drake had retired to the celestial kingdom reserved to those of divine nature. I do not know if he will return to earth to bring good justice, but I can only hope so.
[/quote]

Nevertheless.. for daring to replace Anu, for assuming you were fit to even walk in his shadow... ZI, the lot of you. And you there, LnK... swords at dawn.