Peace mode - Taxes are collapsing to lowest lows

Joland

For the first time in my history I went to peace mode for 5 days.

And with no other change, the happiness went from 60 to 55,
but the income and the taxes collapsed in just 6 days
from $97 to $72 first yesterdat and today to $32 !!!

And of course I have a red warning that peace mode makes my citizens
more lazy and they don't work... but a fall from $97 per day taxes
to just $32 per day taxes, no other changes in my nation, is normal?

To you guys when you go to peace mode, it happens the same,
such HUGE collapse in the taxes you can get?!?!?!

Thanks

These are the disadvantages to Peace mode:
[list][*]3 Days - [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Population_happiness"]Pop. happiness[/url] -3[*]5 Days - Pop. happiness -5[*]7 Days - Pop. happiness -6[*]9 Days - Pop. happiness -7[*]11 Days - Pop. happiness -8[*]13 Days - Pop. happiness -9[/list]So, get out of it as soon as possible, because you just keep loosing happiness and money. Oh, and you are required to collect taxes before exiting Peace mode.

[quote]National Peace/War Preference - The Peace/War Preference option allows you to specify whether or not you want to allow other nations to declare war on you and attack your nation or to play the game as a peaceful nation. Keeping your nation in peace mode for prolonged periods of time will damage your nation's economy. New nations get a 7 day grace period when in peace mode to allow them to learn the game without receiving any economic penalties. If your nation is older than 7 days and you remain in peace mode for more than:
4 days = -3 population happiness
6 days = -5 population happiness
8 days = -6 population happiness
10 days = -7 population happiness
12 days = -8 population happiness
14 days = -9 population happiness

[u][b]There is also an additional economic penalty on top of the population happiness penalty if your nation is in peace mode for more than 5 days.[/b][/u] A nation in peace mode may not send foreign aid, however it will be allowed to continue to receive foreign aid. Nations that are in peace mode may purchase up to 2 navy vessels per day compared to nations that are in war mode who may purchase up to 5 navy vessels per day. In order to exit peace mode nations are required to collect taxes on the day that they wish to change out of peace mode.[/quote]

The bold underlined part explains the rapid loss.

[quote name='Centurius' date='01 April 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1270127308' post='2243620']
The bold underlined part explains the rapid loss.
[/quote]

This, after five days of peacemode your collection is only half.

Centurius and thaone are correct. In addition to the gradually decreasing happiness penalty, there is a direct economic impact on income after the 5th day. This reduced your income level without further affecting your happiness levels.

Answered and locked.