Forum Hackings, Beer Reviews, Awards and more

[quote name='Seerow' date='01 April 2010 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1270099929' post='2243302']
Out of curiosity where did you find that banana beer?

I really want to try some now that I know it exists.
[/quote]

I suggest visiting Somerset in England. As Wells is a city here. We have lots of pretty good ales and such actually.

For slack-jawed rural types we know good beer.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='03 April 2010 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1270322811' post='2246718']
My god you're annoying :facepalm:

Dr. Fresh and Gopher need to become Chancellors again and right the sinking ship
[/quote]

Who on earth are you talking about? and also, you should probably know something about MCXA and whats its been up to in the past, say year, if you're going to make comments like that. We've been growing at a pretty awesome pace since the last war, but then again you didn't know that, or else you wouldn't make an ignorant comment like that.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='03 April 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1270324845' post='2246753']
Who on earth are you talking about? and also, you should probably know something about MCXA and whats its been up to in the past, say year, if you're going to make comments like that. We've been growing at a pretty awesome pace since the last war, but then again you didn't know that, or else you wouldn't make an ignorant comment like that.
[/quote]

Damn son, its the first comment I've seen SPC make that did have unnecessary "z's" utilized in a manner such as "congratz doodz" and the first one where I've seen him angry. Victory :smug:

I was referring to you. I am well aware of your growth, kudos, but when you look at MCXA over the last year as you ask me to do, I see a once proud and strong alliance now greatly reduced. You can't really claim going from #3 to #29 in a year is a soaring success and a ship going strong. But I don't have any ill-will towards MXCA, do what you will, I just found Dr. Fresh to be an energetic, helpful, and loyal member of the coalition leadership in contrast to others.

/me takes his leave of the thread

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='03 April 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1270326194' post='2246780']
Damn son, its the first comment I've seen SPC make that did have unnecessary "z's" utilized in a manner such as "congratz doodz" and the first one where I've seen him angry. Victory :smug:

I was referring to you. I am well aware of your growth, kudos, but when you look at MCXA over the last year as you ask me to do, I see a once proud and strong alliance now greatly reduced. You can't really claim going from #3 to #29 in a year is a soaring success and a ship going strong. But I don't have any ill-will towards MXCA, do what you will, I just found Dr. Fresh to be an energetic, helpful, and loyal member of the coalition leadership in contrast to others.

/me takes his leave of the thread
[/quote]

Well I'd encourage you to look at our NS chart or the sanctions race. WE're passing a lot of people and have a lot of good things going. (membership has increase over 15% in the past two weeks. Which is saying a lot for a 233 member alliance. Activity is also up, everything is up up up. But you are right, the TSO split and Karma hit us hard, but we've persevered.

To be fair, you weren't around then SYC. TSO was the most hard-hitting in terms of activity, but Karma just punctured another hole into an already sinking ship.

We're making progress, slowly and steadily; but that cannot be attributed to one single person, and one single person cannot be held back for hindering the progress.

That being said: Gopher and Dr Fresh are just !@#$@#$ awesome dudes.