The Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge of the LUEnited Nations

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' date='01 April 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1270102958' post='2243390']
LUE disbanded before they could surrender to Genmay. Since Umbrella is Genmay 2.0, Umbrella hereby recognizes they are in a state of war with The LUEnited Nations.

See you in the battlefield.
[/quote]

By that logic shouldn't Umbrella have already been at war with MK and Vanguard as they were jointly LUE 2.0? :v:

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' date='01 April 2010 - 02:22 AM' timestamp='1270102958' post='2243390']
LUE disbanded before they could surrender to Genmay. Since Umbrella is Genmay 2.0, Umbrella hereby recognizes they are in a state of war with The LUEnited Nations.

[/quote]
You should have quit while you were even. A version 2.0 would never stand a chance against a fully upgraded 3.0

Edited by flak attack

"Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge" (herein after "Phrase") is personal property of the Viridian Entente. Usage, utterance, publication, affiliation, representation, misrepresentation, or attachment of the phrase by any other third party entity, with the specific and direct exception of those second party entities given express written and notarized consent of the titleholder, constitutes a cause for action by the titleholder against said third party entity in the event such usage, utterance, publication, affiliation, representation, misrepresentation, or attachment of the phrase is made outside of the scope and bounds of fair use in comment and done so for the purpose of deriving a benefit, reward, or personal furtherance by a third party. Additionally, such usage, utterance, publication, affiliation, representation, misrepresentation, or attachment of the phrase by a third party shall constitute a case for action against a third party entity if the manner in which the usage, utterance, publication, affiliation, representation, misrepresentation, or attachment of the phrase is made could be understood by a reasonable person as: an assignment of ownership by the third party of the phrase, a conveyance that the phrase was an original work by the third party, or the meaning that the phrase was used with the consent of the titleholder. All rights are reserved, additional terms and conditions may apply. (Also good luck/good luck with April fools)

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='01 April 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1270103212' post='2243394']
"Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge" (herein after "Phrase") is personal property of the Viridian Entente.
[/quote]
It's a direct copy of the second Vox Populi DoE.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' date='01 April 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1270102958' post='2243390']

[/quote]

I do believe that GenMay was at war with [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/jaicd1.jpg[/img], not LUE.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='31 March 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1270103284' post='2243398']
It's a direct copy of the second Vox Populi DoE.
[/quote]

Only the [i]"In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran"[/i], etc, part is a copy of Vox's DOE (which of course is itself a copy). The Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge part is taken from VE's second DOE; Vox used [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=30981]"The Reformation, and a Declaration of Vox Populi"[/url]

[quote name='TonytheTiger' date='01 April 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1270106762' post='2243445']
I hope we reform the Initiative and crush you all over again.
[/quote]

Woah there tiger, at least start paying the reps for this war before starting to plan our destruction again.

[quote name='TonytheTiger' date='01 April 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1270106762' post='2243445']
I hope we reform the Initiative and crush you all over again.
[/quote]
Let's not jump the gun there, sparky.