The Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge of the LUEnited Nations

[quote name='Shurukian' date='02 April 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1270148428' post='2244136']
Even so, reps don't carry over with a merger. You merge, you forfeit. I'd say that the clock was reset to zero the second the merger happened. I'm sure LUE will still want reps, but they can't claim reps for MK, as MK no longer exists. They can only claim reps for what happens from this day on.
[/quote]
I hope you're ready to be disappointed.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shurukian' date='01 April 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1270148428' post='2244136']
Even so, reps don't carry over with a merger. You merge, you forfeit. I'd say that the clock was reset to zero the second the merger happened. I'm sure LUE will still want reps, but they can't claim reps for MK, as MK no longer exists. They can only claim reps for what happens from this day on.
[/quote]

Ecks Dee how delusional

[quote name='Shurukian' date='01 April 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1270148428' post='2244136']
[/quote]

Very Interesting theory Shuru, but last I checked the Victor writes history...

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1270149898' post='2244180']
Top is not at war with CnG.

Connecticut Natural Gas has nothing to do with this war, please, know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

No but they're at war with C&G. Which will take TOP's reps. And that includes us.

EDIT: that was terrible, Ejay. You've accustomed me to much much better.

Edited by potato

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1270149898' post='2244180']
Top is not at war with CnG.

Connecticut Natural Gas has nothing to do with this war, please, know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
TOP is at war with CnG, please know what your talking about. :P

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79441

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1270143727' post='2244024']
No no no, LUE was never in this war. :)
[/quote]

FoB will be receiving all reps on MK and Vanguard's behalf.

Furthermore, FoB will transfer all reps received on MK and Vanguard's behalf to our newest C&G brother, The LUEnited Nations.

[b]DEAL WITH IT[/b]

Edited by tamerlane

Unless you're in one of the alliances that is or will be owed reps, or in one of the alliances that owes or will owe reps, you're really nobody nor in any type of position to say what will or won't happen in regards to said reps. If you are, you may still be wrong (in the event you feel this merge absolves you or any others of any responsibility).

Glad that's settled. :)

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='01 April 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1270150572' post='2244198']
TOP is at war with CnG, please know what your talking about. :P

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79441
[/quote]

:mellow:
That's quite the sense of humor you have going there.

(saLUEte)

[quote name='potato' date='01 April 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1270150218' post='2244192']
No but they're at war with C&G. Which will take TOP's reps. And that includes us.

EDIT: that was terrible, Ejay. You've accustomed me to much much better.
[/quote]
Ahahahaahahaha

2 things are learned.

A. Ej started drinking early
B. Ej just got !@#$@#$ owned

[quote name='tamerlane' date='01 April 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1270150595' post='2244199']
FoB will be receiving all reps on MK and Vanguard's behalf.

Furthermore, FoB will transfer all reps received on MK and Vanguard's behalf to our newest C&G brother, The LUEnited Nations.

[b]DEAL WITH IT[/b]
[/quote]

I know some very big people. Mess with me again and I will make sure your ...

I love you baby cakes.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='01 April 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1270150737' post='2244203']
:mellow:
That's quite the sense of humor you have going there.

(saLUEte)
[/quote]
Humor isn't what Tarikmo is about, ask Ejay, or anyone else here. Just look at my signature, does that guy look funny to you?

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='01 April 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1270150907' post='2244207']
Humor isn't what Tarikmo is about, ask Ejay, or anyone else here. Just look at my signature, does that guy look funny to you?
[/quote]
He isn't lying.

He doesn't understand why people laugh when he speaks about his first kiss.
[img]http://www.dorkhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/first-kiss-funny.jpg[/img]

I love Tarikmo, he is my little princess. :wub:

[quote name='Shurukian' date='01 April 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1270148428' post='2244136']
[/quote]

This is the silliest thing I've read all day, and the worst part is it's probably not a joke.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1270150874' post='2244206']
I know some very big people. Mess with me again and I will make sure your ...

I love you baby cakes.
[/quote]
[img]http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/288/012125_10_1282218417.jpg[/img]

In the words of DMX "Hope they know that around me talkin' about what you got will get you hit
I'm not a nice person
I mean I'd smack the !@#$ out you twice dog and that's before I start cursin'
I stay flippin'"

[b]WHO NOT[/b]

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1270151190' post='2244220']
He isn't lying.

He doesn't understand why people laugh when he speaks about his first kiss.
[img]http://www.dorkhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/first-kiss-funny.jpg[/img]

I love Tarikmo, he is my little princess. :wub:
[/quote]
that picture is nice, I am a big fan of myself. But I don't love myself like I love Ejay :wub:

Oh right, LUE, I love discussion almost as much as I love looking at myself in the mirror.

So what you're saying is - TOP and IRON managed to eradicate MK and Vanguard from the face of planet bob once and for all? Looks like our job here is done... :P

I enjoyed the topic in any case. Well played.

Edited by DougZ37

[/quote]

You know...I like you....but...really?

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/airmike94/snl_really.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='WildeKaard' date='01 April 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1270152590' post='2244242']
So when can we expect the reformation, reconciliation and revenge of the NAAC?
[/quote]

I am going to regret saying this...

But...

Where is Jack?