The Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge of the LUEnited Nations

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' date='01 April 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1270140286' post='2243913']
Oh no. Not again...
[/quote]
Round 2. Can you handle it?

or is it round 3? I'm not very good at this.

[quote name='pezstar' date='01 April 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1270101522' post='2243350']
...You're kidding me, right? First, Vanguard goes and announces a treaty with an alliance we're at war with, then you two go and dissolve your alliances and "merge" into this without even talking to us? I came to ask you about it and got told to calm my butt down and celebrate because "We still love STA a lot, please don't be mad, we wanted it to be a secret."

You know, we have been there for you through absolutely everything since we put our names on paper together. We are sick and tired of being walked over and treated like "Oh, that's just STA. They'll ALWAYS be there for us!" Screw you guys. We signed a treaty with MK. Not with LUE. Enjoy the reactions to your surprise. I hope it was worth it.
[/quote]

You almost had me going there for a bit. :awesome:

[quote name='Denial' date='01 April 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1270132561' post='2243708']
You know, you really must create some other insult than making reference to the fact that I have a more extensive vocabulary than your own (wait, how exactly was that ever meant to be an insult, anyway?). I speak only the truth in my commentary on these forums, and have always answered questions directly. The fact that you hold erroneous beliefs does not automatically relegate my assertions as false or evasive, nor does your deep, resentful envy towards me due to your obvious deficiencies in political ability determine how the remainder of the Cyberverse views me.
[/quote]
You know, you'd have made a really good Pacifican. Old school.

[quote name='Lafayette' date='01 April 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1270143395' post='2244009']
Your lack of amusement amuses me.
[/quote]
The metaphorical gears of your destruction are already turning, scum.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1270143727' post='2244024']
No no no, LUE was never in this war. :)
[/quote]

Of course. I should have, and probably will on a later date, clarify that all legal obligations held by or owed to either parent alliance are hereby transferred unto the new one, up-to-and-including the obligation by both alliances to defend the other signatories of C&G against the unwarranted aggression of TIDTT.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='02 April 2010 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1270143727' post='2244024']
[/quote]

TOP is currently at war with C&G. LUE is in C&G. TOP is at war with LUE.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1270143727' post='2244024']
[/quote]
Sorry bro, hate to disagree, but check LUE's warscreens. The war came with the merger.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='01 April 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1270143727' post='2244024']
[/quote]
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=LUEnited%20Nations&anyallexact=exact]I beg to differ.[/url]

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='01 April 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1270144339' post='2244041']
Sorry bro, hate to disagree, but check LUE's warscreens. The war came with the merger.
[/quote]

Even so, reps don't carry over with a merger. You merge, you forfeit. I'd say that the clock was reset to zero the second the merger happened. I'm sure LUE will still want reps, but they can't claim reps for MK, as MK no longer exists. They can only claim reps for what happens from this day on.

[quote name='Shurukian' date='01 April 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1270148428' post='2244136']
Even so, reps don't carry over with a merger. You merge, you forfeit. I'd say that the clock was reset to zero the second the merger happened. I'm sure LUE will still want reps, but they can't claim reps for MK, as MK no longer exists. They can only claim reps for what happens from this day on.
[/quote]

Wanna bet?

[quote name='Shurukian' date='01 April 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1270148428' post='2244136']
[/quote]

Yes, good citation of the Cybernations Code of Reparation Law that definitely exists.

[quote name='Shurukian' date='01 April 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1270148428' post='2244136']
[/quote]
That's ridiculous, they are still fighting a war. Those nations that were attacked by the coalition are still fighting, just not under 2 AA's, just one. All of those nations that are fighting can still demand reparations, and they make up LUE.