The Reformation, Reconciliation, and Revenge of the LUEnited Nations

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 April 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1270136659' post='2243808']
Does this mean all the crap Mkers have flipped at \m/ about being a necro alliance is going to cease now?
[/quote]

I wouldn't count on it.

[quote name='Shurukian' date='01 April 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1270136387' post='2243805']
Does this mean that the war between TOP and MK, etc is done? Or is LUE declaring on TOP?
[/quote]
LUE is a member of the CnG block, who is at war with TOP and co. LUE is at war with TOP and co.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 April 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1270136659' post='2243808']
Does this mean all the crap Mkers have flipped at \m/ about being a necro alliance is going to cease now?
[/quote]
MK still hates you for being a necro alliance. That doesn't bother LUE. We hate you for being Initiative scum.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 April 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1270136659' post='2243808']
[/quote]
I hope they don't, just for the whining about "double standards". :smug:

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 April 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1270136659' post='2243808']
[/quote]

It is not that \m/ is a necro alliance, it is that \m/ is a [i][b]!@#$%*[/b][/i] necro alliance that sucks as much now as it did before.

Edited by tamerlane

I wake up and I find this? Seriously after all the defending I did against MK against the LUE 2.0 moniker?

Consider this our 72 hour cancellation notice. I am with STA, I can't believe you guys didn't let us know about this before hand. WTF GUYS! I thought we were close. I worked very hard to get that stereotype removed and this is how my legacy has been repaid.

[quote name='AirMe' date='01 April 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1270137714' post='2243826']
I wake up and I find this? Seriously after all the defending I did against MK against the LUE 2.0 moniker?

Consider this our 72 hour cancellation notice. I am with STA, I can't believe you guys didn't let us know about this before hand. WTF GUYS! I thought we were close. I worked very hard to get that stereotype removed and this is how my legacy has been repaid.
[/quote]
You need to accept us for who we are, and who we always were. A former MKer should know, of all people.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='AirMe' date='01 April 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1270137714' post='2243826']

[/quote]

Deal with it old man.

[quote name='AirMe' date='01 April 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1270137714' post='2243826']

[/quote]

I read this and "private channels" immediately popped into my mind... then I saw the author. Come on AirMe, I expected better.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' date='01 April 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1270137248' post='2243819']
It is not that \m/ is a necro alliance, it is that \m/ is a [i][b]!@#$%*[/b][/i] necro alliance that sucks as much now as it did before.
[/quote]
Well then, taking in this and many other replies to my question I want to say thanks, it makes our FA direction much easier.

[quote name='AirMe' date='01 April 2010 - 09:02 AM' timestamp='1270137714' post='2243826']

[/quote]Really AirMe? You must not have known us that well.

[quote name='flak attack' date='01 April 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1270136882' post='2243815']
LUE is a member of the CnG block, who is at war with TOP and co. LUE is at war with TOP and co.

MK still hates you for being a necro alliance. That doesn't bother LUE. We hate you for being Initiative scum.
[/quote]
So is it fair to think that Necro Lue hates all former Initiative members?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 April 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1270138050' post='2243834']
Well then, taking in this and many other replies to my question I want to say thanks, it makes our FA direction much easier.
[/quote]

You're welcome.

Please tell Cole Hamels to contact me when he is available again. I miss him dearly.

[quote name='magicninja' date='01 April 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1270137201' post='2243817']
[center][img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4415/glueyr8.png[/img][/center]

That's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]
Man that looks as good as the first time i saw it B-)

I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cause I don't know what's up there beyond the sky

I go to the movie and I go downtown somebody keep telling me don't hang around

Then I go to my brother